Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

+28
nospinnaker
cass
fred
tanszi
kitti
Lillyofthevalley
Claudia79
Chris
jd16
devonmum
Lioned
cherry1
chrissie
saloongirl
wjk
Angelina
matthew
duncanmac
Loopdaloop
fuzeta
snowflake
Krisy22
margaret
marxman
SteveT
AnnaEsse
Me
Wintabells
32 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 17 Jan - 17:38

Carolina wrote:
jd16 wrote:
And while they have their phones in their hands perhaps they'll tweet Clarence Mitchell to ask if he still believes he has a future in the Tory party and how he feels about Amaral's intended pursuit – of him. Go on, ask him.

Without trying to be a killjoy, we don't have any other source for Blacksmiths information. How does his know GA's intentions? I do hope Blacksmith is correct but waiting for more proof of what he says

Believe me, Blacksmith knows what he is talking about.

Brilliant! Thank you Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 Icon_flower
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 Empty another one !

Post  matthew Thu 17 Jan - 17:42

Thursday, 17 January 2013
Libel Diary - Early Evening January 17

John Blacksmith writes: I don't have any special secret sources and, as I have posted here previously, I have had no information from within Amaral's group since 2010. As far as I know GA has been in Lisbon working on the libel case and declining to comment since last spring.

The only information I ever get hold of is connected with the use of the term "we" in the Blacksmith Bureau. Everyone who is interested knows who I am since I posted my full name and location on the old 3As forum in 2008. Bureau contributions, however, don't derive from me or belong to me alone: the Bureau exists as a centre for messages and opinions about the case from a number of what we might call the "sane critics" of the parents, people who have done a great deal more investigation than I have and have dedicated much of their lives to the case in a way which puts me to shame.

We know about the negotiations which, we repeat, are known to all UK national editors. Anyone who knows the McCanns' modus operandi, either through watching the Leveson hearings or studying Duarte's briefing note for the Portuguese media after the Wikileaks episode, should know how they prepare the way for their media spin initiatives by confidential contact with editors so that there will be a spurious unanimity of view. That is what is taking place now.

The purpose of pre-empting their spin plan is not to build ourselves up but to remind all our readers of the secret, and disgraceful, way in which the media have supped with a very short spoon with the McCanns for six years, a subject which we have taken up with them on occasion, most recently with the editor of the Daily Mail, although we got little change from him. One of the reasons that the story is dragging on and leaking is that it is not just the McCanns who stand to lose but all the newspapers and a number of individuals that defamed Amaral so grossly while helping the McCanns keep Amaral's claims away from the British public. In helping the McCanns now they are attempting to help themselves as well.

And we want them all to fail, the lying, dishonest, greedy bastards. That's the axe we have to grind. Listening Kier? Listening Clarence?
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Guest Thu 17 Jan - 17:57

I disagree that the Newspapers stand to lose >>>> the printed Media are notoriously thick-skinned and shameless and if the tide turns they will shout it from the rooftops with no shame whatsoever.

And I hope they have that opportunity .....................
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 17 Jan - 18:15

It's often been suggested that the press will have shedloads of dirt on the McCanns which will eventually be revealed - but I suspect that certain papers and hacks are immersed in that particular manure heap themselves, which could prove a little tricky.

Is there enough Febreze in the world?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Thu 17 Jan - 18:22

margaret wrote:Thanks Me.

The real Blacksmith appears to be back! The coherant one who gets straight to the point. Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 25346

I get the feeling that there IS A number of 'blacksmiths', although whomever was holding the reins for a bit was a total pain in the arse.

I actually hope this is not true. I hope that they do go to court so that the Mccann's can get shown up. I don't actually want Amarel to settle.
I would like everything all out in the open and the Mccann's publicly humiliated when the whole world finds out the court thinks they are talking shit.
Perhaps, If The Mccann's do settle to apologise, Amaral will weave something in as almost an admission of lying!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Thu 17 Jan - 18:35

matthew wrote:Thursday, 17 January 2013
Libel Diary - Early Evening January 17

John Blacksmith writes: I don't have any special secret sources and, as I have posted here previously, I have had no information from within Amaral's group since 2010. As far as I know GA has been in Lisbon working on the libel case and declining to comment since last spring.

The only information I ever get hold of is connected with the use of the term "we" in the Blacksmith Bureau. Everyone who is interested knows who I am since I posted my full name and location on the old 3As forum in 2008. Bureau contributions, however, don't derive from me or belong to me alone: the Bureau exists as a centre for messages and opinions about the case from a number of what we might call the "sane critics" of the parents, people who have done a great deal more investigation than I have and have dedicated much of their lives to the case in a way which puts me to shame.

We know about the negotiations which, we repeat, are known to all UK national editors. Anyone who knows the McCanns' modus operandi, either through watching the Leveson hearings or studying Duarte's briefing note for the Portuguese media after the Wikileaks episode, should know how they prepare the way for their media spin initiatives by confidential contact with editors so that there will be a spurious unanimity of view. That is what is taking place now.

The purpose of pre-empting their spin plan is not to build ourselves up but to remind all our readers of the secret, and disgraceful, way in which the media have supped with a very short spoon with the McCanns for six years, a subject which we have taken up with them on occasion, most recently with the editor of the Daily Mail, although we got little change from him. One of the reasons that the story is dragging on and leaking is that it is not just the McCanns who stand to lose but all the newspapers and a number of individuals that defamed Amaral so grossly while helping the McCanns keep Amaral's claims away from the British public. In helping the McCanns now they are attempting to help themselves as well.

And we want them all to fail, the lying, dishonest, greedy bastards. That's the axe we have to grind. Listening Kier? Listening Clarence?

didn't see this until after I posted. IT confirms the hypothesis of multiple authors.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 17 Jan - 18:38

Loopdaloop wrote:
I would like everything all out in the open and the Mccann's publicly humiliated when the whole world finds out the court thinks they are talking shit.
Perhaps, [b]If The Mccann's do settle to apologise,[\b] Amaral will weave something in as almost an admission of lying!

Negotiations LDL...... If true, the buzzword is 'negotiations'.

That'll be 'we'll drop the action and pay your costs but we will not apologise and you must never breathe a word of why we're backing out, except to give the illusion the fund is low'.

But we know they're sitting on half a million pounds of search costs because of the accounts.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 17 Jan - 19:24

marxman wrote:I think that the Mccanns have eventually arrived
at the end of their brinkmanship. A tactic they
have used successfully to date, but will, I hope
illustrate how dangerous such a tactic is when
faced with a more determined and couragous
opposition such as GM and TB. The brink has
now appeared and I think the laws of gravity
will hopefully do the rest. Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 25346

Marxman I've always said when there money/fund runs out that's it, there finished, IMO they have no money left now, there celeb support has finished also......wether blacksmith is right or not, it's the end of the road for the McCanns.
I don't think Amaral or Tony Bennet could have chosen a better time to take on the McCanns (or in Bennett's case the McCanns taking-on Bennett) all IMO.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 17 Jan - 19:58

The End Is Nigh wrote:I disagree that the Newspapers stand to lose >>>> the printed Media are notoriously thick-skinned and shameless and if the tide turns they will shout it from the rooftops with no shame whatsoever.

And I hope they have that opportunity .....................

Yes I agree with u TeiN the media are going to have a field day with this..... Just like the PJ, Amaral and our Tabloids they have all patiently been waiting for the fund and the protection to give way.....BINGO!!! The Media are going to be living off this for years to come IMO.

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Thu 17 Jan - 20:02; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Thu 17 Jan - 20:02

I really hope that something is about to break, but have learnt after so many false hopes not to get too excited.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 17 Jan - 20:02

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
marxman wrote:I think that the Mccanns have eventually arrived
at the end of their brinkmanship. A tactic they
have used successfully to date, but will, I hope
illustrate how dangerous such a tactic is when
faced with a more determined and couragous
opposition such as GM and TB. The brink has
now appeared and I think the laws of gravity
will hopefully do the rest. Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 25346

Marxman I've always said when there money/fund runs out that's it, there finished, IMO they have no money left now, there celeb support has finished also......wether blacksmith is right or not, it's the end of the road for the McCanns.
I don't think Amaral or Tony Bennet could have chosen a better time to take on the McCanns (or in Bennett's case the McCanns taking-on Bennett) all IMO.

Yes indeed Lilly, their fun(d) did appear to be a
double edged sword, it offered legal protection but
at the same time, a raft of dodgy legal advisors that
milked it until the well ran dry.
On the other hand, GA and TB without such funds,
had the focus and grit to outwit and withstand the
huge pressure from the mccann machine and it's
fund. They didn't submit, and that devoured most
of the mccann's efforts, time and money.
It was just a matter of time.

marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 17 Jan - 20:15

IN my honest opinion I do hope that Dr Amaral doesn't settle out of court and makes them drag their sorry a**s thro the courts, I don't believe they have the money or the protection any longer, and if u remember this case should have been heard this time last year but the Mcs put it off until Sept last year then it got put off again till now.....they have no reason to call it off now apart from settling it out of court..........

Go Dr Amaral GO!!!! And Mr Bennett Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Thu 17 Jan - 20:27

Sorry been following posts but who is Blacksmith?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 17 Jan - 20:38

snowflake wrote:Sorry been following posts but who is Blacksmith?

We are not sure.

Are you going to join all your friends tonight snowflake ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 17 Jan - 20:46

He said he was known on 3As ??

Im sure ive seen TB say his real name on JH forum
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Thu 17 Jan - 20:53

well like me you have no idea of who he/she is
Fine
I thought someone would know
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 17 Jan - 20:54

Don't recognise him from 3As,though he could probably be described as the drunken spawn from the marriage of Tylersmum and Coldwater.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 17 Jan - 21:03

Blacksmith goes right back to the Mirror Forum.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 17 Jan - 21:07

snowflake wrote:

well like me you have no idea of who he/she is
Fine
I thought someone would know

I know him as a blogger who's been around for ages. He is usually astute in describing the actions of the media and/or mccanns. Went off the boil a bit lately but we've only got a week to see if this comes to pass......
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Thu 17 Jan - 21:15

Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 23324
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Thu 17 Jan - 21:16

matthew wrote:He said he was known on 3As ??

Im sure ive seen TB say his real name on JH forum

Ive looked at your avaatar ,
Who is who kissing who?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 17 Jan - 21:22

Blacksmith has a 50% chance of being right i suppose.I was never on the Mirror forum,i guess he used the same name and regurgitated the same diatribe then.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 17 Jan - 21:27

Krisy22 wrote: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 23324

You are very naughty. Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 25346

I wonder if its started snowing in Rothley yet.

I am prepared to believe blacksmith could be a plural !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 17 Jan - 22:01

[quote="snowflake"][quote="matthew"]He said he was known on 3As ??

l believe it is Cameron kissing baby Clegg snowflake. I had to take a good look Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 294124
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 17 Jan - 22:23

[quote="fuzeta"][quote="snowflake"]
matthew wrote:He said he was known on 3As ??

l believe it is Cameron kissing baby Clegg snowflake. I had to take a good look Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 294124

Nurturing Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013 - Page 2 294124

Blacksmith is Antony Sharples

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2010/07/postscript-july-2010-by-antony-sharples.html

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next