Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mail are accepting comments

+11
AnnaEsse
kitti
BelEddie
Loopdaloop
fred
interested
cherry1
fuzeta
hobnob
SteveT
margaret
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mail are accepting comments - Page 3 Empty Re: Mail are accepting comments

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 22:03

cass wrote:its good to think out load panda -- ive just been looking at jills place and omg -- farter and duck have just served tony with more paper work to sort out -- sorry useless at links --- they wont be happy till this poor man that wants justice goes to jail Mail are accepting comments - Page 3 371436 Mail are accepting comments - Page 3 389741

I'm not a Member so it's no good asking me. How can they add any more paperwork when the date has already been set.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Mail are accepting comments - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mail are accepting comments - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jan - 22:09

Well if they have served more "stuff" then he is perfectly entitled to ask for Adjournment.

Oh. Isn't that effectively what's happened in the Amaral Case?

Hmm.

They must think we are stoopid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 29 Jan - 22:21

Panda wrote:
cass wrote:its good to think out load panda -- ive just been looking at jills place and omg -- farter and duck have just served tony with more paper work to sort out -- sorry useless at links --- they wont be happy till this poor man that wants justice goes to jail Mail are accepting comments - Page 3 371436 Mail are accepting comments - Page 3 389741

I'm not a Member so it's no good asking me. How can they add any more paperwork when the date has already been set.?

They pulled this same trick last time round. The powers together with carter ruck who protect the mccanns are just ruthless vile nasty monsters, they are not humane in any way so this is the sort of underhand tactics I'd expect from them. Carter ruck are the lawyers for the Church of Scientology so this should say all you need to know about them. And we know that our governments have zero concern for our children being abused and far worse, put this together and these are the seriously sick powers that govern our country, the same ones protecting the mccanns...well, they are really protecting their dirty sick perversions that is
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Mail are accepting comments - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mail are accepting comments - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 22:41

when I watched the PCC Meeting where Max Moseley and Gerry were giving evidence about Press intrusion and Libel (I'm half watching Black Adder and giggling here) I did think Moseley had a case. What he does in his private life is nobody's business as long as it is consensual.

Gerry was sitting with Adam , Tony Bennet strategically seated in the first row behind them, in full view of the Camera.Gerry complained about the Express suggesting the Tapas Group were Swingers etc and the PCC asked the most banal questions , they really were pathetic. One member caught them unawares by asking Adam if the case had been taken on a no win no fee basis and for a minute he looked flustered than said a retainer had been paid. I had the impression this PCC Member knew how much Carter Ruck charges and wondered how the McCanns could afford them.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3