Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mail are accepting comments

+11
AnnaEsse
kitti
BelEddie
Loopdaloop
fred
interested
cherry1
fuzeta
hobnob
SteveT
margaret
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 Empty Re: Mail are accepting comments

Post  cass Sun 20 Jan - 12:05

The End Is Nigh wrote:As I feel quite strongly that the Abduction propaganda has not been challenged, I've registerd and submitted the following:

"Please remember that there is not one iota of evidence supporting the hypothesis of abduction, other than the Statements of the Parents and Friends. There is, however, much (admittedly not strong enough for Prosecution) that has been discovered forensically that points very much towards this poor child having died as the result of a misadventure and of a determined and prolonged cover-up. Even if you are disinclined to believe what lies within the Portuguese Police files (Much of which is available in the Public Domain), do take time to set aside the inevitable and understandable sympathy for the Parents and family and just consider for a moment what is most likely to have happened."

hope it gets posted -- think we might be hoping too much i reg and got one comment in early days -- but not tried for a long time all i get is im already a member
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  BelEddie Sun 20 Jan - 17:26

There has recently been a large turn around at the DM. I have for several years posted negative comments re " Common Purpose ", which until a couple of weeks ago were never printed. Now the Dm is actually reporting in the Neg about Common Purpose.
Like wise Re the "Abduction "?
BelEddie
BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :
Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Jan - 17:37

They've updated the Comments again to late evening of yesterday.

There are a significant number of comments condemning "perfect parents" by using that eponymous expression in a pejorative manner : Perhaps they haven't twigged that the "perfect parents" are real people who are also liable to make mistakes or unguardedly put their children at unnecessary risk - BUT don't deliberately and knowingly do it with forethought and planning time and time again.

And still "Abduction" is taken as read.

Appalling.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Sun 27 Jan - 16:55

Iris wrote:The same article appears almost verbatim in the Mirror.
!
Interesting that they both point out that the McCanns no longer employ their own search team. That might make Joe Public wonder what they need even more money for.

The usual morgage holidays etc .I've not seen any massive advertising for a while , have we had any sightings ? .Well its a cert if we have they will be hotfooting it in the opposite direction .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Sun 27 Jan - 17:04

Being a registered poster of the Mail , experience has taught me they only except comments which go against their way of thinking for a while , then they close ranks .The vast majority of dedicated Mail readers live with the fairies .They hate folks like me who dare to challenge their thinking .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 28 Jan - 17:04

They have closed the comments page again but these are the last few:-

================================

God bless poor Madeleine who is the real victim. And thank you to the Portuguese Police and public who did so much for this innocent child and took the abuse with dignity.

- Neil Waterhouse , Basingstoke, 19/1/2013 19:52

Click to rate Rating 172
Report abuse

I have never seen so much hate in one place. Were you all in the bowls of hell when the soul was issued with compassion? What's done is done, move on and remember, none of you are Saints.

- Winters , London, United Kingdom, 19/1/2013 19:42

Click to rate Rating 119
Report abuse

Gill, UK: Ermmm, no, funnily enough I never have and I never will. They are far too precious to take chances with, ever. I can feel some compassion for the parents as I can't even begin to imagine their pain and guilt, particularly as it could so easily have been avoided.

- Annie , Rayne, United Kingdom, 19/1/2013 19:42

Click to rate Rating 102

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2264928/Kate-McCanns-book-detailing-hunt-missing-daughter-Madeleine-raises-1million-search-fund.html#ixzz2JI127DfA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Acturally, Madeleine didn't raise a million the the fund managed to spend £,000 on admin expenses and a similar amount on Merchandise and Campaign costs so the profit from Kate's Book which increased the cash was £350,000 .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 28 Jan - 17:08

Yes.....let's all move on and forget that a child died.

Sounds like Kate McCann.....'then she moved on'
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 28 Jan - 17:19

Shouldn't it be bowels of hell......not bowls???

I was just trying to find info about BT and ended up on Kobo a shop where Pat Brown's Book is for sale at £2.99, I wondered why she didn't sue amazon at the time.

sorry, back on topic
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 28 Jan - 17:45

Bowls sounds better panda.....we don't want to talk about bums before tea, do we.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Jan - 17:55

I think it was George Takei (Mr Sulu) who said something like, you can teach people on the Internet how to hate, or how to spell. But not both. He's right. Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Jan - 18:11

I've updated my signature to that quote!

It certainly is generally true that the more hate-filled a missive is on the Internet, the more dreadful will be the spelling and grammar.

I'd hazard a guess that George Takei has had some vile homophobic rants directed at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 28 Jan - 18:19

kitti wrote:Bowls sounds better panda.....we don't want to talk about bums before tea, do we.

No indeed kitti , I'm just signing off to dine.Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Tue 29 Jan - 15:49

Panda wrote:Shouldn't it be bowels of hell......not bowls???

I was just trying to find info about BT and ended up on Kobo a shop where Pat Brown's Book is for sale at £2.99, I wondered why she didn't sue amazon at the time.

sorry, back on topic

About the spelling panda they are DM readers don't expect too much .I post there quite often just to wind them up.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 29 Jan - 15:55

..bowls of hell

I experienced that once when a friend gave me a bowl of what she called dahl. It was this slimy, white stuff that was packed full of caraway seeds and only tasted of them. No lentil I ever came across produced dahl like that. It was, indeed, the bowl from hell! Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 294124

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Tue 29 Jan - 15:56

AnnaEsse wrote:..bowls of hell

I experienced that once when a friend gave me a bowl of what she called dahl. It was this slimy, white stuff that was packed full of caraway seeds and only tasted of them. No lentil I ever came across produced dahl like that. It was, indeed, the bowl from hell! Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 294124

Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 294124
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 29 Jan - 15:59

halfamo wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:..bowls of hell

Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 294124

I told her I wasn't as hungry as I thought I had been (I felt sick!) and she packed the 'dahl,' into a box for me to take home! It became the box from hell! Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 16:08

halfamo wrote:

sorry, back on topic

About the spelling panda they are DM readers don't expect too much .I post there quite often just to wind them up.

Hi halfamo,

This article is a few months old, I wonder why they reproduced it again last Sunday. It was noticable too that only the Daily Express wrote about the Brazil sighting and the McCann accounts. Was it just for something to do or a request by the McCanns to draw attention to them and the injection of Funds because of sales of Kates Book.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Tue 29 Jan - 16:33

Panda wrote:
halfamo wrote:

sorry, back on topic

Hi halfamo,

This article is a few months old, I wonder why they reproduced it again last Sunday. It was noticable too that only the Daily Express wrote about the Brazil sighting and the McCann accounts. Was it just for something to do or a request by the McCanns to draw attention to them and the injection of Funds because of sales of Kates Book.

Hi panda .
Who knows what they are up , as for sightings they are just as silly as they've always been , i think when things go quiet they do something to draw attention to themselves as you say .Sadly that little girl is dead & nothing will persuade me any different .They can keep this going forever if they want unless something drastic happens , which i doubt , i find it odd they don't want to face Amaral across a courtroom .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 29 Jan - 16:40

halfamo wrote:
Panda wrote:
halfamo wrote:

sorry, back on topic

Hi halfamo,

Hi panda .
Who knows what they are up , as for sightings they are just as silly as they've always been , i think when things go quiet they do something to draw attention to themselves as you say .Sadly that little girl is dead & nothing will persuade me any different .They can keep this going forever if they want unless something drastic happens , which i doubt , i find it odd they don't want to face Amaral across a courtroom .
i do too they wanted admaral to pay at all costs -- whats the betting that they spin it that they dont wish him or his family any more pain -- and bring their love of god into it
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jan - 16:45

I don't think it odd at all that they don't want to face Amaral in a Courtroom.

I strongly suspect their arrogance had led them to believe he would capitulate.

Instead, he has remained staunch and called their not inconsiderable bluff.

Healy & McCann strike me as being minded never to appear in any Courtroom ever, but I've no doubt that there desire will be thwarted.

And a Criminal Court (for that is what awaits) will not tolerate smirks, grimaces, warning glances, flouncing, refusal to answer questions they don't like.

Can't wait.

Anyone know if Portuguese Trials can be Televised?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 17:08

The End Is Nigh wrote:I don't think it odd at all that they don't want to face Amaral in a Courtroom.

I strongly suspect their arrogance had led them to believe he would capitulate.

Instead, he has remained staunch and called their not inconsiderable bluff.

Healy & McCann strike me as being minded never to appear in any Courtroom ever, but I've no doubt that there desire will be thwarted.

And a Criminal Court (for that is what awaits) will not tolerate smirks, grimaces, warning glances, flouncing, refusal to answer questions they don't like.

Can't wait.

Anyone know if Portuguese Trials can be Televised?

Hi TEIN........I don't think they can be televised but at the hearing to ban Amaral's Book, someone in the Courtroom was doing a magnificent job by translating and sending the English version as fast as twitter. Don't know if we will be so lucky this time.

Iv'e been thinking......don't laugh,!! Madeleine is still a Ward of Court , has been since 2007 . Under British Law a person can be presumed dead after 7 years if he/she has an Estate to be administered. Next year the 7 years will be up , will the McCanns keep the Fund going until then and ask the Court to pronounce Madeleine dead on the grounds the Fund is for her benefit ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 29 Jan - 17:16

Panda wrote:

Iv'e been thinking......don't laugh,!! Madeleine is still a Ward of Court , has been since 2007 . Under British Law a person can be presumed dead after 7 years if he/she has an Estate to be administered. Next year the 7 years will be up , will the McCanns keep the Fund going until then and ask the Court to pronounce Madeleine dead on the grounds the Fund is for her benefit ?

Good point, they are up to something with the fund. By delaying the GA trial this gives them 6 months closer to 7 years
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 29 Jan - 18:29

panda you might be onto something there Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 21:51

cass wrote:panda you might be onto something there Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 307691

I was just trying to work out what would happen if Madeleine was miraculously found. Technically she is still a Ward of Court, advised by a QC in the event the McCanns were jailed in Portugal for neglect, which they could have been . Later, they tried to get information from LP by asking Justice Hogg to request that information be released to them but the Chief Inspector intervened saying it was an ongoing case.

In November 2012 the McCanns , by Special Resolution, withdrew the clause which said the Fund could be used to help the Family financially. They had to do this because Kate had made so much money from rhe sale of her Book. I think it was August 2007 that Madeleine was made a Ward of Court , so , because the money in the Fund is for Madeleine , her Parents could apply to the Court to declare her dead because she has cash in the Bank without a Will. If Portugal and SY do not find any evidence to force the reopening of the case, the McCanns will still say she could still be alive , which helps Kates Book sales but after 7 years they have an escape route . I am probably talking through a hole in my head but thinking out loud.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 29 Jan - 21:56

its good to think out load panda -- ive just been looking at jills place and omg -- farter and duck have just served tony with more paper work to sort out -- sorry useless at links --- they wont be happy till this poor man that wants justice goes to jail Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 371436 Mail are accepting comments - Page 2 389741
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next