Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SY IN OPORTO

+22
hobnob
matthew
Chris
margaret
cass
T4two
dazedandconfused
Karen
almostgothic
interested
Lillyofthevalley
jd16
MaryB
fred
marxman
tanszi
Lioned
Bobsy
cherry1
devonmum
SteveT
Carolina
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 Empty Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Guest Mon 21 Jan - 22:15

matthew wrote:
Panda..youre back 5 mins & all hell breaks loose,
SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 291673 back btw

Do you really think P has been on holiday? What - Lisbon at this time of year?

SY Operative with personal Black Helicopter.

No doubt about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 21 Jan - 22:17

So many coincidences in this case TEIN SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 294124
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Jan - 22:23

cass wrote:not half panda -- but we have been here before havent we ? off topic glad you are back x

Hi cass.....thanks. who knows , we may yet live long enough to witness endgame.!!! That was funny, me buying a paper in Lanzerote to read on the plane and the Express front page devoted to the latest sighting.LOL

On page 5, there is a photo of Kate and Gerry taken at the Book Launch in 2011 and Gerry is looking sideways at Kate while she is speaking with real animosity.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Mon 21 Jan - 22:26

to the mccans, tapas 7 and supporters

get them whilst they're hot

Introducing the all new super duper absorbent mcannalady

super absorbent with the reinforced gusset and elasticated legs to make sure no pisstaking or bullshitting escapes its confines.

In variety of sizes from small fib to OMG what a whopper.

Available in male, female, troll and undecided plus we can make to order for spokesmen and attornies since they require a size we don't normally make.

A variety of patterns including smirking gerry, stoned gerry, angry gerry, saint kate, laughing kate (with and without cash in her hands) kate and gerry looking smug, kate and gerry looking distraught (yes i know it looks exactly the same as them looking smug, the difference is in their clothing) clarence looking serious, clarence with gas ( looks the same as serious only a different shirt) clarence spouting bull,clarence looking happy ( same as spouting bull only different tie)

For an extra 5p we can add tiny propellors that will automatically move when the sense kate, gerry, clarence or isabel spinning a story.

We did originally plan on adding one large propellor, on reading the first chapter of kates book out tester took off as a fast rate of knots never to be seen again, we did though get a postcard from Hawaaii saying he was having a great tIme.

In view of this we have sent letters to various airlines and also NASA to see if they are interested in this new mode of transport.
We are also looking into using gerry's smarm to power a rocket to Mars, test results using the Paxman interview have shown promising results.

our product comes in a variety of colors mother mccann blue, clarence mitchell pink and gerry mccann thug red.

order early as these will soon sell out.

hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Jan - 22:33

matthew wrote:
Panda wrote:If true that the case is to be re-opened, it must be because the Portugese Police are satisfied that sufficient new evidence has been found. Should it be the case that evidence was overlooked during the original investigation, the McCanns will be vindicated , I would be inclined to not get too excited until we know the details.

Strange goings on at the moment , yet another sighting, the long awaited McCann/Amaral trial delayed, it's like being on a rollercoaster isn't it.SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 294124

Thanks matthew ......not guilty yer honour , it's these pesky mccanns who just can't bear not being in the limelight .SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 25346

For everybody's sake especially Madeleine who has been completely overlooked in all this because her Parents have been too busy making money out of her , I hope endgame is acheived this year so all the Circus can pack up and go home .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Jan - 22:35

The End Is Nigh wrote:
matthew wrote:

Do you really think P has been on holiday? What - Lisbon at this time of year?

SY Operative with personal Black Helicopter.

No doubt about it.

Thanks TEIN....youv'e blown my cover now.SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 21 Jan - 22:41

cherry1 wrote:some Mccann supporters seem very rattled on twitter at the thought of the case being
reopened!
Strange that, you would think anyone who wanted to find out what happened and
justice for Madeleine would be delighted at the prospect!

Isn't the reopening of the case what the mccanns want? Their last xmas message just said they hoped the SY review would reopen the case

The mccanns and all their disciples should be jumping up with joy SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 25346
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Mon 21 Jan - 22:42

I was hoping someone would tell me that its arguido time.......
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 21 Jan - 22:48

SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 540205 SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 302722 SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 819946
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 Jan - 22:56

Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:If true that the case is to be re-opened, it must be because the Portugese Police are satisfied that sufficient new evidence has been found. Should it be the case that evidence was overlooked during the original investigation, the McCanns will be vindicated , I would be inclined to not get too excited until we know the details.

Strange goings on at the moment , yet another sighting, the long awaited McCann/Amaral trial delayed, it's like being on a rollercoaster isn't it.SY IN OPORTO - Page 2 294124

Hi Panda, good to see you back. Why would the McCanns be vindicated if overlooked evidence came to light?

Hi bobsy, thanks. The McCanns have always complained that the Portugese Police did not investigate properly and shelved the case too soon.This is why they used Cameron to order a review. If the Oporto team and SY have found amongst all the statements etc that there was evidence the PJ did not chase up, the McCanns will say " I told you so".

However, we don't know what is in the shelved files and this must have been worrying for the McCanns if SY was given access to them .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 21 Jan - 23:26

Note: In a story run by the daily newspaper DiĂ¡rio de NotĂ­cias, basically reporting on the above SOL article, the journalist alleges that an unnamed judiciary source said the meeting between the Judiciary Police in Porto and the Scotland Yard Officers is a "routine meeting". That does not in any way invalidate the strong possibility of a formal re-opening of the process by the Attorney General's Office.

We all hope the process is formally re-opened, as opposed to a futile review costing over 3 million pounds so far (just in the UK), since there are still pending and critical issues, like the reconstruction of the events of the night when Madeleine disappeared that was requested by the Judiciary Police in 2007 and was never rendered feasible due to the clear refusal of pivotal witnesses or the hearing of witnesses, like the Smith family, that can help establish the truth about Madeleine's fate.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/01/scotland-yard-in-porto-for-maddie.html
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 21 Jan - 23:29

Now that the Portugese and British teams have got their heads together and both teams have access to ALL the evidence including the smoking gun (and I believe there has to be "something" on that shelf) it is time to get the aguidos back to Portugal. I wonder if they will turn on each other.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 21 Jan - 23:54

Any one else think its really strange the UK press hasnt been "Briefed" on this. I wonder what the spin on this will be.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 22 Jan - 0:01

tanszi wrote:Any one else think its really strange the UK press hasnt been "Briefed" on this. I wonder what the spin on this will be.

Clarence is working on it as we speak.....er, type.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 22 Jan - 0:04

I just hope that this is not another raising of false hopes that at last Justice will be done. Only last night on the flight home , I was reading the James Murray article and the guy sitting next to me with his wife was reading the Sunday Times. He commented on all the publicity surrounding the case after all these years and I asked if he thought the McCanns were guilty. He said he didn't think so, because he couldn't understand why they would keep the abduction theory going after all these years . I said as a member of a forum, we had access to information not reported in the Press and I did not believe Madeleine was abducted. There are many people who beleive the McCanns Story but like the Judge said when asked by the PJ if there was sufficient evidence to go to Trial,,"show me the Body" !!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 22 Jan - 0:12

Panda wrote:I just hope that this is not another raising of false hopes that at last Justice will be done. Only last night on the flight home , I was reading the James Murray article and the guy sitting next to me with his wife was reading the Sunday Times. He commented on all the publicity surrounding the case after all these years and I asked if he thought the McCanns were guilty. He said he didn't think so, because he couldn't understand why they would keep the abduction theory going after all these years . I said as a member of a forum, we had access to information not reported in the Press and I did not believe Madeleine was abducted. There are many people who beleive the McCanns Story but like the Judge said when asked by the PJ if there was sufficient evidence to go to Trial,,"show me the Body" !!!!

You don't need a body to go to court thankfully.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_conviction_without_a_body

Abolition of "no body, no murder"

The rule was finally abolished for practical purposes in the UK with the 1954 case of Michail Onufrejczyk. He and a fellow Pole, Stanislaw Sykut, had stayed in the United Kingdom after the Second World War and ran a farm together in Wales. Sykut disappeared and Onufrejczyk claimed that he had returned to Poland. Bone fragments and blood spatters were found in the farm kitchen, although forensic technology was then insufficiently advanced to identify them. Charged with Sykut's murder, Onufrejczyk claimed that the remains were those of rabbits he had killed, but the jury disbelieved him and he was sentenced to death, but reprieved.[6] He appealed,[7] but this was dismissed by the Lord Chief Justice, Lord Goddard, saying that "things had moved on since the days of the Campden Wonder"[2] and also
"… it is equally clear that the fact of death, like any other fact, can be proved by circumstantial evidence, that is to say, evidence of facts which lead to one conclusion, provided that the jury are satisfied and are warned that it must lead to one conclusion only."[8]
The United States case of People v. Scott 176 Cal. App. 2d 458 (1960) held that "circumstantial evidence, when sufficient to exclude every other reasonable hypothesis, may prove the death of a missing person, the existence of a homicide and the guilt of the accused".[9]
[edit]More recent cases
More recently, absence of a body has been less of an obstacle to conviction for murder. For example, circumstantial evidence was originally deemed sufficient in the Australian "Dingo baby case", and in others such as Bradley John Murdoch and the murder of Thomas and Jackie Hawks. In the 2002 murder of Danielle Jones, the required circumstantial evidence was provided by forensic analysis of text messages sent by the accused.
In the Australian no-body murder of Keith William Allan, evidence from forensic accountants established a motive for his murder. The chance police finding of one perpetrator driving Allan's car and the conduct of all perpetrators, in particular mobile telephone records, were also important factors in their conviction.[10]
However, the possibility of the supposed victim turning up alive remains. In 2003, Leonard Fraser, having allegedly confessed to the murder of teenager Natasha Ryan, was on trial for this, and other murders, when she reappeared after having been missing for four years.[11]
In 2012, in Scotland the prosecution twice won a conviction without a body in the murder of Suzanne Pilley and the murder of Arlene Fraser.

They also have the DNA from the cadavar fluids!

I've got high hopes for SY since they've acted professionally since they have been investigating with no leaks.
Also, they got a result over the Stephen Lawrence case. That dragged on but they got their people in the end.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 22 Jan - 7:34

But the sticking point is......the portuguese say she died in the apt And the British police 'believe' she was abducted...how they going to come to the same conclusion?

They cannot say the dogs were wrong as even the Mccanns say they don't dismiss the dogs findings as it's EVIDENCE they need so what will the scenario be I.e. The abduction theory, how are they going to portray that, the whole case will have to be rewritten if SY get their way and also IF abduction IS decided, how on earth are the PJ going to the open the case and spend even more money on a case if they don't even believe in the end scenario, there going to have to ignore the lies and discrepancies and they really will look like what the British press have portrayed them to be.

They will be puppet for SY.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 22 Jan - 7:56

i agree kitti they cannot say its abduction -- times -- no jemmied shutters -- but the most telling thing for me is why abduction from the start -- not shes wandered off -- they phoned friends and family in the uk within hrs saying abduction -- this message HAD to be believed
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jan - 8:00

SY will believe what logically arises and can be deduced from the review - any interpretation (and they were many and varied) of the televised performance by Andy Redwood can be utterly disregarded by now.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 22 Jan - 8:14

Lots of jubilation on twitter last night but I'm still not confident that much will come of this. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 22 Jan - 8:37

"Madeleine McCann disappeared on the night of 9th May 007 from an apartment in a tourist resort of Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, never having been found so far."

Wee point, but was it not the Thur 3rd May?

Last edited by marxman on Tue 22 Jan - 8:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jan - 8:41

Or 2 May, even.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jan - 9:44

dazedandconfused wrote:Lots of jubilation on twitter last night but I'm still not confident that much will come of this. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

DAC I feel the same. There have been so many false starts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 22 Jan - 9:46

Iris wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:Lots of jubilation on twitter last night but I'm still not confident that much will come of this. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

DAC I feel the same. There have been so many false starts.

Let's hope our fears are groundless and something actually happens this time.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 22 Jan - 10:42

It's difficult to know what the outcome will be. When I first heard about the review I thought the whole thing would get a huge rubber stamp from SY saying case closed. Kidnapped by abductor. But now I think maybe the case will be re-opened. But I think we shall have to wait and see.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next