Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somebody had better explain this!

+15
matthew
jeanmonroe
ProfessorPlum
xtina
Karen
tigger
AnnaEsse
weissnicht
Loopdaloop
mossman
Lillyofthevalley
chrissie
kitti
jd16
tanszi
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Somebody had better explain this! - Page 3 Empty Re: Somebody had better explain this!

Post  Guest Fri 8 Feb - 18:09

Yes, I recall the Paediatrician episode vividly.

The ill-informed vigilante approach seems have been a fore-runner for the ignorant and threatening behaviour of a hard-core of Child Neglect Supporters, somewhat ironically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Somebody had better explain this! - Page 3 Empty Re: Somebody had better explain this!

Post  interested Fri 8 Feb - 18:54

ProfessorPlum wrote:Bennetts name wasn't under the photo though so who, apart from people like us, would know who he was?

I saw both articles on the Daily Star website when they first appeared. I recognized the photo of Mr. Bennett over the caption of his name. My attention was drawn to the same picture of him over the caption of "Cyril Smith" in the second article.

I live in Canada and have no idea who Cyril Smith is/was and so would have no idea what he looks/looked like. I knew right away the picture with this article was not Mr. Bennett, having become familiar with his features shown in the press in connection with his devotion to obtaining justice for Madeleine.

I was alarmed enough to post my concern Wednesday evening (EDT) (see the third post on this thread) and approximately three hours later was relieved to read on mccannfiles.com that both articles had been captured as well.

interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Somebody had better explain this! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Somebody had better explain this! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 8 Feb - 18:56

OOPS - I meant to say that I recognized the second picture WAS Mr. Bennett - not Cyril Smith.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Somebody had better explain this! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Somebody had better explain this! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Feb - 19:01

I don't mean to put anyone off their supper (or lunch in your case, Interested) but here's a picture of Cyril Smith.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/29/paedophiles-cyril-smith-jimmy-savile-friends-_n_2210121.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 Feb - 19:08

interested wrote:
ProfessorPlum wrote:Bennetts name wasn't under the photo though so who, apart from people like us, would know who he was?

I saw both articles on the Daily Star website when they first appeared. I recognized the photo of Mr. Bennett over the caption of his name. My attention was drawn to the same picture of him over the caption of "Cyril Smith" in the second article.

I live in Canada and have no idea who Cyril Smith is/was and so would have no idea what he looks/looked like. I knew right away the picture with this article was not Mr. Bennett, having become familiar with his features shown in the press in connection with his devotion to obtaining justice for Madeleine.

I was alarmed enough to post my concern Wednesday evening (EDT) (see the third post on this thread) and approximately three hours later was relieved to read on mccannfiles.com that both articles had been captured as well.

It's perfectly reasonable for a person in Canada to not be able to recognise Cyril Smith. Hell, the only Canadian politicians that I would probably recognise would be Pierre and Margaret Trudeau (and that's only because she famously fluffed the words of the Canadian national anthem!) However I can't believe that anybody at the Star would fail to recognise him, they are, after all, supposed to be journalists and news correspondents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 8 Feb - 19:16

interested wrote:OOPS - I meant to say that I recognized the second picture WAS Mr. Bennett - not Cyril Smith.

I should also have mentioned that the only reason my attention was drawn to the second article was that it showed the picture of Mr. Bennett otherwise I would not even have glanced at it (very important though as it is).
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3