Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blacksmith Bureau

4 posters

Go down

The Blacksmith Bureau  Empty The Blacksmith Bureau

Post  matthew Thu 14 Feb - 18:06

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
The Blacksmith Bureau  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Blacksmith Bureau  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

The Blacksmith Bureau  Empty Re: The Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Guest Thu 14 Feb - 18:34

I really don't understand his thrust: The Portuguese Legal System has been used within its strictures.

That many of us do not hold Healy, McCann and their legal team in high regard and do hold Amaral in high regard, the former have not, as far as I can see, had any special favours or treatment over there, nor has Amaral been disadvantaged any more than any other person pursued through the Portuguese system.

The real problem is not with the Portuguese system, but with the vexatious nature of Healy & McCanns claims - and the very system Blacksmith is seeking to blacken might well, in the end, formally acknowledge that vexatious nature. Which will benefit Amaral greatly.

Also, he makes a scarcely veiled and malicious accusation against TB in his closing paragraph.

The irony with that accusation is that it appears equally to apply to his/her/their own recent efforts: "Wind-baggery and self-publicising".

He/she/they are increasingly at odds with normal folk.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 14 Feb - 19:39

i can understand what he is saying. its seems that the McCs had been granted whatever they wished for whilst Dr Amaral has had to fight long and hard to revert decisions granted to the McCs, when perhaps the initial granting of a process should not have been given. i have thought, not that the Portugese Legal system is any less than the UKs but that the McCs were given processes just because of the fall out and greater zenophobic comments had they not received them. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
The Blacksmith Bureau  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Blacksmith Bureau  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Fri 15 Feb - 13:14

What I get from this post by Blacksmith is that although Gonçalo Amaral has not had the support he should have had, he will finally be vindicated and his troubles will be coming to an end. IMO that is the most important in the post. For us who live in Portugal we do know that the justice system is slow very slow and we have to agree that GA was sideswiped by that decision made in September 2009 and it was unfair to say the least but don't forget that before the McCanns complaint was refused twice by other judges.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Feb - 13:22

The wheels of Justice grind painfully slowly here in the UK too, Carolina.

But by jingo I do share your view that Amaral will soon be vindicated.

And when that happens, please please please encourage your Media to saturate all of Europe and beyond with the FACTS!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Fri 15 Feb - 19:18

How could any rational person who had looked at the available facts not come to the conclusion that Amaral should be vindicated. I feel so sorry for that man and his family.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down