Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ths Sun Report on the gun threat

+11
malena stool
interested
wantthetruth
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
frencheuropean
Panda
fred
kitti
margaret
Justiceforallkids
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 Empty Re: Ths Sun Report on the gun threat

Post  wantthetruth Sun 17 Mar - 17:53

AnnaEsse wrote: That should tell us something quite significant about the McCanns.

Agreed.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 Empty Re: Ths Sun Report on the gun threat

Post  interested Sun 17 Mar - 18:04

Anorak has an article up entitled: "Madeleine McCann: Kate McCann's London Marathon 'death threat' sickens Frankie Boyle's Sun".

The article points out that that if the comments are "warped" and "sick", "why does the Sun continue to employ Frankie Boyle, who said Madeleine McCann is dead and being shagged by Jimmy Savile in Heaven? Why are the Facebook comments about Maddie masks a "smear" and Boyle's comments part of an act that gets him a column in the Sun?"
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 17 Mar - 18:07

Other than extracting the urine, what can the media be getting out of playing along with the circus? Surely they can't expect to sell more copies spouting out continually the same regurgitated carp or laughable pantomime scenes? Even the average Red Top reader must be sick of reading about the McCann's... Especially when normal parents of missing children are being sidelined and forgotten for a pair of self confessed child neglecters.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 17 Mar - 18:18

[quote="Panda"]
dutchclogs wrote:
Panda wrote:
fred wrote:So, they are naming people who are on Facebook, in the mainstream media now. Yet the Mccanns can call the PJ effing tossers and such like and it is fine!!! Who is protecting the Mccanns?
Morning fred,
Can you remember when Tony's case was tried in Court, someone said the McCanns were trying to close down JH's Forum? Is this latest ploy a trick to get all the anti-McCann forums and Blogs closed down? Think about it, Clarence is back on the scene, first time in months, Kate will now get lots more sponsors because people will feel sorry for her. The McCanns are being kept in the News , this helps Kate's Book launch , and the Sun was first with the News.!!!!
Also "Sheila" is a slang word for female, it suggests the poster is Australian, unable to trace....how convenient. I remember the Holiday in PDL advertised by a Travel Agent something to do with 5a......it turned out to have come from a computer in a University, no one was charged, bet this turns out to be the same.

yes Panda I think this too Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 157799

Dutchclogs, you know that old saying "every dog has it's day".......maybe ours will come quite unexpectedly.Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 25346[/quote

I do hope so Panda Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 25346 but I will NOT give up till that day
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 17 Mar - 18:22

im sick of seeing the mcanns and their bleating in the papers -- the me me me headlines -- the feel sorry for kate headlines -- the piss take of the false sightings -- infact i hope that portugal does reopen the case have sy question the lot of them again and find out what really went off during their holiday -- because the way i see it there one victim here poor madeleine the child that left the uk to go on holiday never to return
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 17 Mar - 19:02

How ridiculous is all this!! Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 816281
My god!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 17 Mar - 19:48

cass wrote:im sick of seeing the mcanns and their bleating in the papers -- the me me me headlines -- the feel sorry for kate headlines -- the piss take of the false sightings -- infact i hope that portugal does reopen the case have sy question the lot of them again and find out what really went off during their holiday -- because the way i see it there one victim here poor madeleine the child that left the uk to go on holiday never to return

Ths Sun Report on the gun threat - Page 2 307691

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2