Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THe Real Isis Threat ?

+2
fuzeta
kitti
6 posters

Go down

THe Real Isis Threat ? Empty THe Real Isis Threat ?

Post  Lioned Mon 1 Sep - 17:48

Personally i would like to think our border agency staff and Police and security services are constantly 'on alert'.

Off course all those staff need shaking up every now and then so having different stages of alert makes some sense.

I cant help thinking the current rhetoric is a reminder of the Liar Blair justifying his attack on Iraq where they failed to find any weapons of much use really.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/michael-fallon-defends-government-action-against-very-real-terrorist-threats-9702440.html

I guess we should all stay tucked up in bed until told otherwise.

Or we could do what my mate next door suggests,he's a retired cop and recons we should just Nuke the lot of them.
When i asked him about the innocents who might get killed he just said "they didnt care about those in Hiroshima did they ?"

Makes you proud to be British that we can embrace such intelligent discussion and continue to go about our business against such frightening odds.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
THe Real Isis Threat ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THe Real Isis Threat ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

THe Real Isis Threat ? Empty Re: THe Real Isis Threat ?

Post  kitti Mon 1 Sep - 18:52

I heard that MI5 or 6 thwart roughly 10 or 12 terror attacks each week.

Makes you wonder what we would do without the intelligence services.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
THe Real Isis Threat ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THe Real Isis Threat ? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 1 Sep - 22:05

kitti wrote:I heard that MI5 or 6 thwart roughly 10 or 12 terror attacks each week.

Makes you  wonder  what we would do without the intelligence services.

Thats what they would like you to think,got to look like they are doing their job.

A half decent terrorist would get past any security no problem and kill quite a lot in a crowded place.

Fact is there really are not that many clever and brave ones around.

You should really not believe there is a queue of suicide bombers ready to sacrifice themselves to get off to this wonderful Paradise place.

If there was you would see hundreds of them every day.

My local cops cant even stop a 12 year old scrote chucking a brick through the chip shop window.

You can easy go on the internet and build a bomb out of sugar and weed killer and a few other bits i wont say here,but we did it as kids and made a mess down the woods.

Stick it in a ruck sack and go on the bus or tube like them nutters from Luton did and you can go off to Hell and meet as many virgins as you think.

Most people are fragile and not that brave when it comes down to it.

All them 'Jihadists' well most will crap their pants if you stick a banger up their arse.

Dont believe a word of it and never will.

Hitler,hussain,gadaffi,bin liner and the rest all found shitting themselves in caves and holes in the ground,thats what they are.

Killers of Lee Rigby could be any mental loon who cant be arsed anymore.

There will be more so called terror attacks just as many as mass murderers letting off in schools and churches claiming to be disciples of the Devil on a crusade to save the World from Lord Vader from the planet Zog.

Shops will open at 8.30 tomorrow as usual.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 2 Sep - 0:54

Lioned wrote:
kitti wrote:I heard that MI5 or 6 thwart roughly 10 or 12 terror attacks each week.

Thats what they would like you to think,got to look like they are doing their job.

A half decent terrorist would get past any security no problem and kill quite a lot in a crowded place.

You should really not believe there is a queue of suicide bombers ready to sacrifice themselves to get off to this wonderful Paradise place.

My local cops cant even stop a 12 year old scrote chucking a brick through the chip shop window.

You can easy go on the internet and build a bomb out of sugar and weed killer and a few other bits i wont say here,but we did it as kids and made a mess down the woods.

Stick it in a ruck sack and go on the bus or tube like them nutters from Luton did and you can go off to Hell and meet as many virgins as you think.

All them 'Jihadists' well most will crap their pants if you stick a banger up their arse.

Hitler,hussain,gadaffi,bin liner and the rest all found shitting themselves in caves and holes in the ground,thats what they are.

There will be more so called terror attacks just as many as mass murderers letting off in schools and churches claiming to be disciples of the Devil on a crusade to save the World from Lord Vader from the planet Zog.

You should post more.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 2 Sep - 11:05

Lioned wrote:

What a jolly post Lioned. I would send it to the families of the victims of 7/7, 9/11, lee Rigby and all the others that have been killed by these terroists over the years. I am sure they will appreciate it.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 2 Sep - 12:36

fuzeta wrote:
Lioned wrote:

What a jolly post Lioned.  I would send it to the families of the victims of 7/7,  9/11, lee Rigby and all the others that have been killed by these terroists over the years.    I am sure they will appreciate it.

Dont be daft.You know very well what i mean.

All those families you mention would not dignify those terrorists any more than i would.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 2 Sep - 14:00

Well perhaps I am daft, I have already been called a fool along with others. Call me what you like.

However, as far as your list is concerned,  Hitler managed to kill and torture Millions of Jews . Gadaffi killed and tortured at will, I don't know the figures I don't suppose anyone does. Same for Hussain and Osama Bin Laden.   All this before they were found in their holes.

So  I cannot agree with your post that these people are no problem.  I don't like the humorous tone of your words on  this subject and find it totally insensitive. Maybe that is me just  being daft!

Last edited by fuzeta on Tue 2 Sep - 14:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 2 Sep - 15:59

fuzeta wrote:Well perhaps I am daft, I have already been called a fool along with others. Call me what you like.

However, as far as your list is concerned,  Hitler managed to kill and torture Millions of Jews . Gadaffi killed and tortured at will, I don't know the figures I don't suppose anyone does. Same for Hussain and Osama Bin Laden.   All this before they were found in their holes.

So  I cannot agree with your post that these people are no problem.  I don't like the humorous tone of your words on  this subject and find it totally insensitive. Maybe that is me just  being daft!

Insensitive is the least of it fuzeta. I wasn't aware that personal insult and bad language was allowed on the forum. Not so very long ago I was labelled a troll, now, like you a racist and a fool. In addition of course others who have been on the forum longer than I seem to have a greater right to an opinion. Everyone was a newcomer once. Whether or not one a poster agrees with another is what makes for healthy debate. I think the name calling says more about the caller than the one being called.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 2 Sep - 16:18

fuzeta wrote:Well perhaps I am daft, I have already been called a fool along with others. Call me what you like.

We have known each other on these forums for far too long to get into any arguments on this.You should know me a little better than suggesting i am showing some kind of contempt for the victims of those atrocities.Others would take offense at that but i shall treat it as a momentary lapse,it would be ridiculous of you to accuse me of that if you took a little time to digest my posts and then you might get it.

If you have read my previous posts you will know that i have not dismissed the 'terrror' threat as something which should be completely ignored.Just to get it into perspective as we have been told before by our great leaders about weapons of mass destruction havnt we,and all these bogey men queuing up to get us ?

I have complete and utter contempt for these cowards who think their threats of terror will bother me and stop me going about my business.
They don't bother me one bit as far as that is concerned as they will not leave their borders en mass.
Again, read my previous posts and you will know i am concerned at the medieval barbarism inflicted on their own people and the Humanitarian efforts which we should subscribe to.

I am sorry for calling you daft,but maybe if you have another look at your response to me you might reconsider it.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 2 Sep - 16:20

katertaif wrote:

Insensitive is the least of it fuzeta. I wasn't aware that personal insult and bad language was allowed on the forum. Not so very long ago I was labelled a troll, now, like you a racist and a fool. In addition of course others who have been on the forum longer than I seem to have a greater right to an opinion. Everyone was a newcomer once. Whether or not one a poster agrees with another is what makes for healthy debate. I think the name calling says more about the caller than the one being called.

Nobody asked for your opinion so i suggest you keep out of it until Fuzeta and i resolve our differences if that is possible.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 2 Sep - 17:35

Lioned wrote:
katertaif wrote:

Nobody asked for your opinion so i suggest you keep out of it until Fuzeta and i resolve our differences if that is possible.

I wasn't aware that one had to be specifically invited to make a comment. However I will respect your wishes if you will also refrain from answering my posts
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 2 Sep - 17:52

katertaif wrote:
Lioned wrote:
katertaif wrote:

I wasn't aware that one had to be specifically invited to make a comment. However I will respect your wishes if you will also refrain from answering my posts

I'm not interested in your posts,so dont try to be clever with me.Your racist views have already been noted and you have been warned about that previously.
You have not yet been warned about your personal insults at me.

The first insults in this thread were thrown at me,i have apologised to fuzeta for calling her daft.Then you muscle in with your own insults aimed at me.

You would do well to go read the rules again.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 2 Sep - 17:56

Lioned wrote:
katertaif wrote:

Lioned, I do not expect such rudeness from you. You have been on this forum for long enough to appreciate that any member has the right to join in any discussion.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 2 Sep - 19:08

What about the insults aimed at me ?

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 3 Sep - 15:05

Lioned wrote:What about the insults aimed at me ?

millwall supporter. THe Real Isis Threat ? 738116

THe Real Isis Threat ? 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 3 Sep - 15:06

Marky wrote:

I don't think Lioned would classify that as an insult Marky. More like a Badge of Pride THe Real Isis Threat ? 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 3 Sep - 15:16

the only threat to this country comes from the liberal left who are more concerned about not offending anyone than they are about stopping say, a couple dozen radicalised nutters who each have an appointment with 70 odd virgins in paradise walking into the five terminals at heathrow, having arrived by subway, taxi or bus at different times, and causing all sorts of carnage. our security services are handicapped by the forces of political correctness as our the police. homeland terrorists have all the time they need.

think about it. THe Real Isis Threat ? 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 3 Sep - 15:20

Iris wrote:
Marky wrote:

I don't think Lioned would classify that as an insult Marky.  More like a Badge of Pride THe Real Isis Threat ? 23324

oh yeah, hadn't thought of that. THe Real Isis Threat ? 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 3 Sep - 21:11

Well i dont know Marky i dont think you will find much stiff upper lip or bulldog spirit here.We will all need to sleep with one eye open tonight.

Apart from that it is clear my complaint has fallen on deaf ears.Cant think of anything much worse than being accused of showing contempt for victims of such atrocities,i would have thought such an attack on me would be against the rules.Infact it is but what do i know !
Fuzeta and katertaif must be delighted at getting support from the mods while poor old me trying to preach tolerance and moderation gets rounded on,insulted and slapped on the wrist.

Oh yes i remember now there is a rule on the front page of this board which has been ignored more times than i care to bother with now....

2. Racism or anything related will not be tolerated on this forum. This includes any jokes related to a particular race.

Mods may wish to note it could be a good idea to add a caveat that this does not apply to anti Muslim/Islam sentiment.

We wouldnt want to stop all those cosy little anecdotal stories about the nasty bogeymen would we.

Marky,hope to see you elsewhere in due course.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 3 Sep - 21:21

Lioned, once again I support your moderate approach 100% and I admire you for it. I've repeated my stance on racism and bigotry in general more times than I can count. As you already know all this has made me take some time to reflect. Sometimes you have to take two steps back to then advance one.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 3 Sep - 21:50

Lioned wrote:Well i dont know Marky i dont think you will find much stiff upper lip or bulldog spirit here.We will all need to sleep with one eye open tonight.

Apart from that it is clear my complaint has fallen on deaf ears.Cant think of anything much worse than being accused of showing contempt for victims of such atrocities,i would have thought such an attack on me would be against the rules.Infact it is but what do i know !
Fuzeta and katertaif must be delighted at getting support from the mods while poor old me trying to preach tolerance and moderation gets rounded on,insulted and slapped on the wrist.

Oh yes i remember now there is a rule on the front page of this board which has been ignored more times than i care to bother with now....

2. Racism or anything related will not be tolerated on this forum. This includes any jokes related to a particular race.

Mods may wish to note it could be a good idea to add a caveat that this does not apply to anti Muslim/Islam sentiment.

We wouldnt want to stop all those cosy little anecdotal stories about the nasty bogeymen would we.

sadly that appears to be true but i saw what you were getting at. perhaps those that didn't should have asked you to clarify but then i guess too many people are just looking out to be offended by something so they can have a moment.

by elsewhere i take that to mean the main footie thread. THe Real Isis Threat ? 944533
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 3 Sep - 22:07

Marky wrote:
Lioned wrote:Well i dont know Marky i dont think you will find much stiff upper lip or bulldog spirit here.We will all need to sleep with one eye open tonight.

sadly that appears to be true but i saw what you were getting at. perhaps those that didn't should have asked you to clarify but then i guess too many people are just looking out to be offended by something so they can have a moment.

by elsewhere i take that to mean the main footie thread. THe Real Isis Threat ? 944533

No, i mean another forum where the rules are applied properly and fairly.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 3 Sep - 22:12

Lioned wrote:
Marky wrote:

No, i mean another forum where the rules are applied properly and fairly.

i had rather hoped that's not what you meant but then since i'm here so infrequently perhaps i'm not best placed to suggest otherwise.

THe Real Isis Threat ? 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Sep - 18:55

damn shame. well, i'll miss him. THe Real Isis Threat ? 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down