Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns 'in the can'?

+17
fred
dazedandconfused
keepingmum
cass
T4two
Loopdaloop
nospinnaker
chrissie
marxman
Oldartform
mossman
interested
Lioned
Badboy
Carolina
margaret
mara thon
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

McCanns 'in the can'? - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns 'in the can'?

Post  kitti Fri 5 Apr - 15:49

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
McCanns 'in the can'? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns 'in the can'? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 5 Apr - 18:06

jeanmonroe wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Can anyone find the video appeal where Kate McCann says, "do not hurt her. Please don't scare her."? I think it was out side the church in PDL

Not outside church.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id170.html

Second video down.

Outside church video KM SCRUNCHY FACE, NO TEARS!

First video.

Yayyy! This is the one I was looking for! I got the statement wrong, but this is the video. Thanks

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
McCanns 'in the can'? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns 'in the can'? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 5 Apr - 21:18

mossman wrote:
kitti wrote:I'm glad the money went towards the funeral for those children......£11,000 was collected in those few weeks, that's how much the funeral cost, i don't know if more was collected.

If you remember Matthews went into tescos and didn't pay for anything as the manager Felt sorry for her....she filled up trolleys with booze and fags.

The local takeaways gave her free food too....

The Mccanns on the very next day went to the tapas and got free meals.

So there isn't much difference between the Mccanns, Matthews and the philpotts ....

In fact there are striking similarities. Press conferences, lack of tears, fund raising, Philpotts was taken to task today in the press for playing in a fund raiser football match, same as jogging in my book.

Only difference I can see is the public perception that "doctors"don't harm their children and the police acted and followed through on their suspicions with Phillpott.

How anybody, after reading the facts of this case, can say they still believe 100% in the McCanns because they are Madeleines parents and/or they are doctors astounds me.

The simple fact that has always been there has been proved out. Parents can and do harm their children, parents will do anything for money, they will lie on national tv to save their skin.

Benefits or paid employment is irrelevant. The crime is exactly the same.

Good post mossman,
when I was watching all the footage that came out about this case, I suddenly thought what the McCanns must be thinking when they watch and listen to the hate that the public feel for the philpotts it must go thro their heads that it will be them next McCanns 'in the can'? - Page 3 302722 ...........The clock is ticking for them, not long now imo.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 5 Apr - 21:44

nospinnaker wrote:I'm pretty sure that all the major news outlets routinely collect all manner of information on people whose prominence is related to high profile news stories. They are, after all, in direct competition, and will surely want to be among the first to bring new stories and information to their readers should any case take a lurch in a different direction.

Right now there's no profit nor point in publishing anything remotely negative, they would simply be sued. And at the moment they wouldn't be believed, such is the potency of the McCanns' PR offensive over the years.

But they will all have done their homework, they will have been talking to neighbours and family and colleagues and patients and so on. The school records, the medical stuff, the financial dealings, all will have been forked over. Many a time people on this and other fora have remarked at the lack of 'Gerry was my best friend at school' type of article, but those articles will all be there, all filed away in a large folder on the paper's server, ready for use should the time ever be right.

The reporters are not stupid, nor are they lazy. They know that there's a time to publish and a time to remain silent. The time to publish hasn't happened. But it might.

And I'm pretty confident that at times of legal movement here and in Portugal those articles are dusted off and reviewed. Just in case a wheel comes off the Team McCann caravan. Of course it may never happen, maybe there's no loose wheel at all, maybe the PR offensive was simply the truth. We on this forum don't tend to believe that's the case, but there are hordes of people out there that do. So all that stuff that has been amassed will just stay where it is for a while. Perhaps forever, who knows.

There's a lot that we don't know, and there's a lot we will never know. But someone out there knows about everything, from the deleted texts (if indeed there were any!) to the finances, to the bizarre billboard, the cleaners, the nanny in Canada, the crying. And they will know all about the schoolchums, the social life, the career.

And one day it will appear.

Wonder if the interviews will be in files marked.......nutters, haters, lovers and liars McCanns 'in the can'? - Page 3 294124
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 5 Apr - 21:56

They have material, it's obvious....the Mccanns didn't just beam down from another planet with NO past on 3rd may.....

'Hotlips Healy'.....that's just a starter.

If they can go find her uni chums and get snippets like that and about her boozy nights (she hasn't changed much then) then they have more ...MUCH more

And off course Gerry was a virgin when he married Kate.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 6 Apr - 0:44

KITTI

"And off course Gerry was a virgin when he married Kate."

not forgetting he was a jaffa too!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3