Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KM in Portugal.

+11
tanszi
wjk
kathybelle
Angelina
fred
AnnaEsse
frencheuropean
tigger
contrary
almostgothic
jeanmonroe
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KM in Portugal. - Page 2 Empty Re: KM in Portugal.

Post  Bobsy Fri 10 May - 20:18

kitti wrote:I have been thinking about the Amaral vs McCann libel case and wondering why the mccanns wanted to settle and I think they're playing for time.......they are waiting for SY to present the review clearing the Mccanns off any involvement in madeleines disappearance and then they will take this to portugal and present it when the court case starts.

Hope I'm wrong.
Kitti I sincerely hope that the case will be in Portugal in front of three Judges as if in the UK the McCanns will say they cannot have a fair trial as the jury would know about the case. And who has made sure of that at every turn?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
KM in Portugal. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KM in Portugal. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 10 May - 20:31

What I mean is.....they will use the review ...if SY decide that they are innocent off any wrong doing...to prove that they were not involved and Madeleine is alive....that will be their defence against amaral saying they were involved and Madeleine is dead..to get their 1.2m
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
KM in Portugal. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100KM in Portugal. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Fri 10 May - 20:40

kitti wrote:What I mean is.....they will use the review ...if SY decide that they are innocent off any wrong doing...to prove that they were not involved and Madeleine is alive....that will be their defence against amaral saying they were involved and Madeleine is dead..to get their 1.2m

Oh I see. I don't think they will try any more with GA, they know he is sticking to his guns. Surely Kitti if we can see it from the files that are released then surely SY can as they will have all the evidence. I just hope they are taking all this time to prepare an absolute water tight prosecution.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 11 May - 8:35

Why come out with a stupid....'she could be alive or she could be dead' when it's obvious she died...we can see it but what is the reason SY DON'T want to see it .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 11 May - 9:50

kitti wrote:Why come out with a stupid....'she could be alive or she could be dead' when it's obvious she died...we can see it but what is the reason SY DON'T want to see it .

The minute Redwood decided to give those stupid interviews, he was left with little option but to make that statement.

If he chose to say she was alive, he must have absolute proof that she is. If he chose to state she was dead, again he should have absolute proof. If they have absolute proof what is stopping them making an arrest ?

So the big question is why he put himself in such a position as giving those interviews in the first place.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 11 May - 11:37

kitti wrote:Why come out with a stupid....'she could be alive or she could be dead' when it's obvious she died...we can see it but what is the reason SY DON'T want to see it .
It always comes back to who is being protected, in my opinion anyway. I don't and have never believed that all this effort, their very own government provided liaison person and the six years of disingenuous smoke and mirror pantomime stories, would be laid on for a pair of ten a penny doctors. But, that's just my view.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 11 May - 13:46

'conspiracy of silence'.....Yorkshire television went to the USA and made a documentary and it was banned.

Go look at it on YouTube .....the cover up was done because the abusers were in the police force, politicians and people high up....people were murdered because they spoke out, a women was imprissoned because they said she was lying...can you believe that......the newspapers said the abused children were lying about the abuse....everyone from the police to the CIA were in the cover up....and it's still covered up.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2