Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann

+9
mossman
chrissie
Woody
Keela
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Lillyofthevalley
Wintabells
jeanmonroe
13 posters

Go down

Kate McCann Empty Kate McCann

Post  Wintabells Wed 22 May - 2:11

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Kate McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann Empty Re: Kate McCann

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 22 May - 2:27

How many child 'soothers', as opposed to child 'abductors', did she run alongside in the 35,000 runners?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 22 May - 3:52

I love the fact that she has the word 'money' across her torso.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 22 May - 8:26

MONEY! that's right they were slaughtering her on FB and Twitter!

For doctors they don't seem to be very clever do they, or was it another one of they're wider agenda plans, Kate politely asking for more money for the fund Kate McCann 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 22 May - 9:42

I havn't seen this photo before, thanks Wintabells. Was Kate really asking for money for the Fund or Missing People. ? Why was she criticised on twitter and facebook. ?

Actually, she looks very scrawny and what do you think of her third finger being bent so you can't see whether she was wearing a wedding ring. accidental or deliberate?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 22 May - 10:19

If I had been stood near Kate McCann, I would have found it hard to resist slapping her scrawny face Kate McCann 157799.

I took a look at the contents of the link below the photo and saw the letter David Cameron sent to the McCanns, addressing them as a couple of old friends. I'd seen the letter before and I am just as disgusted now, as I was when I first read the letter.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/images/cameraon_response.png

David Cameron has portrayed himself as a family man and shared photos of himself with his disabled son Ivor, who sadly died a couple of years ago. Gerry McCann insulted David Cameron when he likened Cameron's loss of Ivor, to Madeleine's disappearance. "He knows what it's like to lose a child" were the words of Gerry McCann. If David Cameron wasn't upset at Gerry McCann's crass words, his wife Samantha would have been.

David Cameron knows that Madeleine's disappearance is down to at least the gross neglect of her by Kate and Gerry McCann. He also knows that the McCanns could have played an even bigger part in Madeleine's disappearance, because they never looked for her. They even made that fact known to the public, in a television interview. Yet in his letter to them, he is offering them sympathy for all the pain and suffering, THEY have endured!

David Cameron obviously had no thought for the pain and suffering Madeleine endured, before during and if she was still alive, after she was removed from the McCanns apartment. If he did have any thoughts for Madeleine, he would not have wrote this sickening letter to the McCanns.

In my opinion, David Cameron is supporting the McCanns, because he like them, has a heart of stone, or he is aware of the real reason they have not been brought to justice. A reason that has nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance, a reason that the Government must hide from the public.

David Cameron needs to realise, that if there is a reason that must be hidden from the public, there is a chance it will be revealed to the public.

It won't be the first time the public have been made aware of secrets previous and present Governments have tried to hide. The MP's expenses spring to my mind, it's thanks to the media doing some digging, that their thieving antics, were brought to the public eye. Lets hope that behind the scene, the media are doing some more digging. Digging that will bring justice for Madeleine, bring all those involved in her disappearance, to justice as well as those who have been protecting the McCanns and anyone else involved in Madeleine's disappearance, to justice.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 22 May - 11:08

kathybelle wrote:If I had been stood near Kate McCann, I would have found it hard to resist slapping her scrawny face Kate McCann 157799.

I took a look at the contents of the link below the photo and saw the letter David Cameron sent to the McCanns, addressing them as a couple of old friends. I'd seen the letter before and I am just as disgusted now, as I was when I first read the letter.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/images/cameraon_response.png

David Cameron has portrayed himself as a family man and shared photos of himself with his disabled son Ivor, who sadly died a couple of years ago. Gerry McCann insulted David Cameron when he likened Cameron's loss of Ivor, to Madeleine's disappearance. "He knows what it's like to lose a child" were the words of Gerry McCann. If David Cameron wasn't upset at Gerry McCann's crass words, his wife Samantha would have been.

David Cameron knows that Madeleine's disappearance is down to at least the gross neglect of her by Kate and Gerry McCann. He also knows that the McCanns could have played an even bigger part in Madeleine's disappearance, because they never looked for her. They even made that fact known to the public, in a television interview. Yet in his letter to them, he is offering them sympathy for all the pain and suffering, THEY have endured!

David Cameron obviously had no thought for the pain and suffering Madeleine endured, before during and if she was still alive, after she was removed from the McCanns apartment. If he did have any thoughts for Madeleine, he would not have wrote this sickening letter to the McCanns.

In my opinion, David Cameron is supporting the McCanns, because he like them, has a heart of stone, or he is aware of the real reason they have not been brought to justice. A reason that has nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance, a reason that the Government must hide from the public.

David Cameron needs to realise, that if there is a reason that must be hidden from the public, there is a chance it will be revealed to the public.

It won't be the first time the public have been made aware of secrets previous and present Governments have tried to hide. The MP's expenses spring to my mind, it's thanks to the media doing some digging, that their thieving antics, were brought to the public eye. Lets hope that behind the scene, the media are doing some more digging. Digging that will bring justice for Madeleine, bring all those involved in her disappearance, to justice as well as those who have been protecting the McCanns and anyone else involved in Madeleine's disappearance, to justice.

Morning kathynelle....remember, the McCanns open letter was published by Rebekah Brooks , a good friend of Cameron's, in the Sun and I would think it hasd been discussed and printed with his consent. Now he is faced with a £4.25 bill which has acheived NADA, NOTHING, ZILCH.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 22 May - 11:14

Kathybelle. my reply is in with your postKate McCann 294124

Iv'e tried copy and paste, doesn't work , for me anyway.!!! If you can take it out please feel free annd and it to the end of your post.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 22 May - 11:24

Panda wrote:Kathybelle. my reply is in with your postKate McCann 294124

Iv'e tried copy and paste, doesn't work , for me anyway.!!! If you can take it out please feel free annd and it to the end of your post.

I've edited it Panda. Kate McCann Icon_flower
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 22 May - 11:25

For someone who is supposed to be very fit and into exercise, Kate McCann's triceps look pretty flabby!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 22 May - 11:42

She may have escaped many things thus far, but she cannot escape the onset of bingo wings ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 22 May - 11:44

almostgothic wrote:She may have escaped many things thus far, but she cannot escape the onset of bingo wings ...

She hasn't has she? Kate McCann 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 22 May - 12:34

What a scrag-bag.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann Empty Re Kate McCann

Post  Woody Wed 22 May - 13:20

Steady ladies.
Snide comments about Kate McCann's looks/figure merely gives ammo to those who refer to us as haters.
I've always thought Kate an attractive woman but she has looked very drawn and gaunt of recent.
Woody
Woody

Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 22 May - 13:33

The latest "address to the adoring public"on the limited company website is odd. It is written in the plural, lots of the royal "we" yet signed just by Kate. Why does Gerry not address us mere mortals any longer ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 22 May - 13:40

mossman wrote:The latest "address to the adoring public"on the limited company website is odd. It is written in the plural, lots of the royal "we" yet signed just by Kate. Why does Gerry not address us mere mortals any longer ?

Yes, why didn't she just put Kate and Gerry?
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 22 May - 13:52

Just to make it clear that the full logo - which other runners had too - was Virgin money. Virgin is of course the current sponsor of the London Marathon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 22 May - 14:09

Woody wrote:Steady ladies.
Snide comments about Kate McCann's looks/figure merely gives ammo to those who refer to us as haters.
I've always thought Kate an attractive woman but she has looked very drawn and gaunt of recent.

She'd probably appeal to more people if she had bigger boobs. Kate McCann 959671
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 22 May - 14:16

Iris wrote:

She'd probably appeal to more people if she had bigger boobs. Kate McCann 959671

And it's ok to say that, it's a direct quote from the horses mouth as they say. Not saying ms Healy is a horse, that is a turn of phrase in these here parts. Kate McCann 25346

Speaking of big boobs, the quiz mistress was well endowed in that department, remember the one Gerry paid too much attention to ? Maybe that comment from Kate was a sub-conscious slip of the tongue.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 22 May - 15:37

AnnaEsse wrote:

I've edited it Panda. Kate McCann Icon_flower

Thanks AnnaEsse, there is something wrong with this computer , I can copy and paste fom a Newspaper , but not anything from the Forum , it is taking a long time to do anything when I click on although it is BT and the internet speed is very good.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 22 May - 18:34

Normally I wouldn't comment on someones looks but there are times when it is so obvious that a particular look is trying to be portrayed and have a desired effect on the public that I have to comment. I find that the smiley looks days after Madeleine disappeared, the withdrawn beaming photo of K and G I think in Amsterdam, and the very polished looks of K in some magazines at odds with the recent drawn and pale looks. all achieved with or without make up, so from my pov its all about an effect she and G want to portray. I don't think K is any more attractive than anyone else I would pass in the street, but that's just how I see her and not being a troll or anything else. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 22 May - 20:23

I don't normally make comments about people's looks, however I feel justified to make comments about Kate and Gerry McCanns looks. The McCanns not only denied Madeleine a voice, they denied Madeleine the right to make good use of her looks as she matured, thanks to their cruel behaviour. I don't give a flying fig, what the McCann luvvies say about my comments, in my opinion, the luvvies are as bad as the McCanns, because the luvvies have condoned their behaviour and condemned anyone who spoke out against their behaviour.

By the way, I have never thought Kate McCann was an attractive woman, I can never find anything attractive about any woman, or man for that matter, who played a major part in their child's disappearance.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 22 May - 20:26

Kate McCann 306321 Panda

I've only just seen your post, because I've been out all day. If AnnaEsse, hadn't kindly edited your post, I would have said, don't worry, I'll leave it as it is.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 22 May - 20:30