Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

+11
weissnicht
AnnaEsse
Angelina
interested
mossman
kitti
dutchclogs
jeanmonroe
chrissie
cass
mara thon
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE Empty GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

Post  chrissie Wed 29 May - 11:55

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/317160/Gran-s-new-plea-I-don-t-want-people-to-ever-forget-my-Maddie/

MADELEINE McCann’s gran last night said she wished the missing youngster’s photo was “on the front page of every single newspaper every day”.

Susan Healy, 67, claimed it would help the “world to remember her” so someone may come forward to end the family’s six years of hell.

She said they would “never give up hope that Madeleine was alive” before urging: “Please don’t forget her.”

Susan said her daughter Kate, 45, and son-in-law Gerry, 44, had kept her in the dark about the findings of a two-year Metropolitan Police review of the case.

It has identified more than a dozen new suspects in the abduction of the girl who vanished from her parents’ holiday pad in Portugal in May 2007.

Susan said: “Kate and Gerry have been asked by the Met not to say anything about the investigation.

“They need to do what’s right for Madeleine.’’

Susan, from Liverpool, said she firmly believed her grand-daughter, who would now be 10, could still be alive.

She said: “I would like to see Madeleine on the front page of every single newspaper, every day. We must remember her.”

A family spokesman said they were “greatly encouraged” by the move to draw up a short list of “people they believe are of interest to the inquiry”.

I think it's K & G who are being kept in the dark about the review GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE 49091
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE Empty Re: GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

Post  mara thon Wed 29 May - 12:28

What a selfish woman, guess I shouldn't be surprised. No mention of the thousands of other missing children who are every bit as important as Madeleine but their families don't get the help of the government, the media, fraudulent funds or anything else, obviously all others are of no importance at all.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE Empty Re: GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

Post  Guest Wed 29 May - 12:32

You've taken the words out of my mouth, Mara Thon.

No wonder that Kate has turned out the way that she has with a mother like Susan Healy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 May - 12:48

Not Born Yesterday wrote:You've taken the words out of my mouth, Mara Thon.

No wonder that Kate has turned out the way that she has with a mother like Susan Healy.

The McCanns and the Healys all remind me of a child who came to one of my daughter's birthday parties. (My daughter's 7th I think) The child was the daughter of a neighbour I was friendly with. She was called Trudy.

Well, the children had been playing games in the lounge, led by a friend, while I loaded the dining room table with food. When it was all ready, I called everyone in. The memory of Trudy's actions that day have stuck in my mind. Trudy practically clawed her way through the little group heading for the dining room and pushed aside any child between herself and the table. I've never seen anything like it since. Trudy grabbed a plate and just piled anything and everything onto it. Some plates were left empty and one or two actually on the floor once Trudy had retreated to a corner with her stack of food. If I add that she was a very fat child, you probably won't be surprised!

The McCann and the Healy family, imo, are like Trudy. They grab grab grab....money and attention. If it were a party, they'd be grabbing food off other people's plates, seen by the way they knuckle in on almost any news story about a missing child.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 29 May - 13:00

Madeleine is on the front pages most days, so what on earth is Ma Healy moaning about?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 29 May - 13:08

gerry and kate - kept old ma in the dark re sy -- yep old ma - think they kept you in the dark about a lot of things -- but hey the press are letting you know bit by bit what a wonderful daughter you have -- have you read everything in the press old ma h ? mrs fen had a lot to say about the dark -- read that bit of information old ma h
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 29 May - 13:24

She's got to be the most famous missing child in the world. Very selfish attitude imo
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 29 May - 13:36

chrissie wrote:She's got to be the most famous missing child in the world. Very selfish attitude imo

The whole family are and were selfish right from the start of all this circus. Ma Healey said if evidence was found then it would have been planted.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 May - 13:43

I wonder who they'll drag out next? Ma McCann? Other members of Gerry and Kate's friend and relations?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 29 May - 13:50

fred wrote:
chrissie wrote:She's got to be the most famous missing child in the world. Very selfish attitude imo

The whole family are and were selfish right from the start of all this circus. Ma Healey said if evidence was found then it would have been planted.

I WOULD LIKE SOME SNIFFER DOGS TO HAVE A WALK AROUND SH'S GARDEN!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 29 May - 13:55

AnnaEsse wrote:I wonder who they'll drag out next? Ma McCann? Other members of Gerry and Kate's friend and relations?

WOULD LOVE TO SEE AUNTY PHIL AGAIN ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE HAS READ THE AVAILABLE FILES!

LET'S HAVE AUNTY PHIL PARADING AND CARRYING HER NEW POSTER OUTSIDE PARLIAMENT DEMANDING THAT THE PJ RE-OPEN THE CASE OF HER DARLING WEE NIECE!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 29 May - 14:01

AND THE GRANDMOTHER WILL NOT EVEN DEMAND THAT HER DAUGHTER WRITES TO THE PJ TO DEMAND, PLEAD AND BEG THAT THEY RE-OPEN MADELEINE'S CASE RIGHT NOW!

EVERYONE ASKING FOR THE CASE TO BE RE-OPENED EXCEPT THE LOVING GRANDMA, THE MISSING GIRLS OWN MOTHER AND THE GIRLS FATHER OR ANY OF THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY RELATED TO MADELEINE!

BIT WEIRD, ISN'T IT?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 29 May - 14:10

Susan Healy, the guru of child protection!

What, like her feckless daughter and disgrace of a husband that were leaving her alone, every night, in an unlocked apartment, out of sight, with TWO other kids, under TWO years old, when they should have been protecting her with their lives, as any parent would do.

Susan Healy.
STFU!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 29 May - 14:16

Now don't exaggerate JM, the twins were 2 years and 3 months old so that makes it okay!

Of course, all the other wonderful parents in the group had children even younger and claim to have left them too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 29 May - 14:18

“They need to do what’s right for Madeleine"

Sorry but it's a bit late for them to do that, you should have told them that before they went on they're boozy Holiday GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE 956518 GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE 956518 dont
you think Susan dear
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 29 May - 14:24

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Now don't exaggerate JM, the twins were 2 years and 3 months old so that makes it okay!

Of course, all the other wonderful parents in the group had children even younger and claim to have left them too.

One even had a poopy nappy all the time.......and another was puking......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 29 May - 14:26

Don't know about you but if my child had a constant poop problem for a week I would off taken it to a doctor for fear off dehydration ...and the other one for being sick neally all week....just because THEY were doctors doeant mean they know everything.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 29 May - 15:10

kitti wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Now don't exaggerate JM, the twins were 2 years and 3 months old so that makes it okay!

One even had a poopy nappy all the time.......and another was puking......

That is unfair. The guy who opens the post in some legal office told them it was within the bounds of responsible parenting. So there !

Not only had the other kids tummy bugs, Tanners daughter was recovering from toxic shock because of a foot problem. They went from being unsure whether to travel with her a few days beforehand to leaving her alone every day for a week.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 29 May - 17:17

kitti wrote:Don't know about you but if my child had a constant poop problem for a week I would off taken it to a doctor for fear off dehydration ...and the other one for being sick neally all week....just because THEY were doctors doeant mean they know everything.

Ironically in Madeleine's case I think it is safe to say the doctors DO know everything there is to know about her "disappearance".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 29 May - 17:25

chrissie wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/317160/Gran-s-new-plea-I-don-t-want-people-to-ever-forget-my-Maddie/

MADELEINE McCann’s gran last night said she wished the missing youngster’s photo was “on the front page of every single newspaper every day”.

Susan Healy, 67, claimed it would help the “world to remember her” so someone may come forward to end the family’s six years of hell.

She said they would “never give up hope that Madeleine was alive” before urging: “Please don’t forget her.”

Susan said her daughter Kate, 45, and son-in-law Gerry, 44, had kept her in the dark about the findings of a two-year Metropolitan Police review of the case.

It has identified more than a dozen new suspects in the abduction of the girl who vanished from her parents’ holiday pad in Portugal in May 2007.

Susan said: “Kate and Gerry have been asked by the Met not to say anything about the investigation.

Susan, from Liverpool, said she firmly believed her grand-daughter, who would now be 10, could still be alive.

She said: “I would like to see Madeleine on the front page of every single newspaper, every day. We must remember her.”

A family spokesman said they were “greatly encouraged” by the move to draw up a short list of “people they believe are of interest to the inquiry”.

I think it's K & G who are being kept in the dark about the review GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE 49091

"kept her in the dark" ...and the rest of us read the names in the newspapers, oh dear!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 30 May - 20:17

Susan Healy has got a nerve, telling people not to forget about Madeleine, when along with the rest of the McCann clan, she never lifted a finger to look for her.

These people make me want to vomit, when they come out with their crass comments. Their behaviour was not that of a family who were suffering because a young family member had gone missing! Their behaviour was that of a family, who knew exactly what had happened to their young family member.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 May - 20:23

A reminder of an interview in 2007 with Susan Healy.

www.today.com/video/today/20737542#20737542

She's every bit as arrogant and obnoxious as her daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 30 May - 20:49

Not Born Yesterday wrote:A reminder of an interview in 2007 with Susan Healy.

She went out to Praia da Luz soon after Madeleine disappeared, but while local people searched until their feet were blistered, I don't recall seeing any photos of her joining them. I'm sure there would have been photos if she had been out there scouring the local area. There weren't.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 30 May - 20:50

Not Born Yesterday wrote:A reminder of an interview in 2007 with Susan Healy.

Thanks for the link NBY. It's a pity the presenter didn't ask Susan Healy why they didn't look for Madeleine, the minute Kate raised the alarm.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 May - 21:36

I thought the family never called her Maddie?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next