Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

+11
weissnicht
AnnaEsse
Angelina
interested
mossman
kitti
dutchclogs
jeanmonroe
chrissie
cass
mara thon
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE - Page 2 Empty Re: GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

Post  Guest Thu 30 May - 21:50

Goodness knows why they found it necessary to lie over such a minor issue (Maddie) which was so patently untrue. There are many other things which we can understand why they had to lie but that one is pointless.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE - Page 2 Empty Re: GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE

Post  Guest Thu 30 May - 22:11

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Goodness knows why they found it necessary to lie over such a minor issue (Maddie) which was so patently untrue. There are many other things which we can understand why they had to lie but that one is pointless.
Unless it wasn't a child crying for "daddy" but one crying for their sister Maddie.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 30 May - 22:33

AnnaEsse wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:A reminder of an interview in 2007 with Susan Healy.

www.today.com/video/today/20737542#20737542

She's every bit as arrogant and obnoxious as her daughter.

She went out to Praia da Luz soon after Madeleine disappeared, but while local people searched until their feet were blistered, I don't recall seeing any photos of her joining them. I'm sure there would have been photos if she had been out there scouring the local area. There weren't.

I'll never forget seeing a newspaper photograph of the McCanns, jogging past locals who were searching for Madeleine. They were even photographed in their jogging gear at the top of a cliff, watching the police scour the beach down below, looking for Madeleine.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 31 May - 3:45

kathybelle wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

She went out to Praia da Luz soon after Madeleine disappeared, but while local people searched until their feet were blistered, I don't recall seeing any photos of her joining them. I'm sure there would have been photos if she had been out there scouring the local area. There weren't.

I'll never forget seeing a newspaper photograph of the McCanns, jogging past locals who were searching for Madeleine. They were even photographed in their jogging gear at the top of a cliff, watching the police scour the beach down below, looking for Madeleine.

I have never seen that photo. Would you have it somewhere, please?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GRAN'S NEW PLEA: I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO EVER FORGET MY MADDIE - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 31 May - 9:39

weissnicht wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

I have never seen that photo. Would you have it somewhere, please?

Hi "weissnicht"

Sorry I don't have the photographs, I'll have a look on the internet to see what I can find. Maybe someone on here, has the photographs or remembers the photographs being in the newspapers.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 May - 10:36

I don't remember the one of them jogging past people, but I do clearly remember the one on the cliff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 31 May - 10:43

chrissie wrote:
“They need to do what’s right for Madeleine.’’

She said: “I would like to see Madeleine on the front page of every single newspaper, every day. We must remember her.”

Wow, just wow.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 31 May - 10:52

Iris wrote:I don't remember the one of them jogging past people, but I do clearly remember the one on the cliff.

Hi Iris

The photographs were around the time the McCanns were being 'slaughtered' by the press. I was listening to the radio and the presenter was going through the headlines on the daily newspapers. While I don't remember the exact comments of the presenter, he did comment on the photograph of the McCanns jogging past the people who were searching for Madeleine. I saw the photograph online and I also saw the photograph of the McCanns stood on top of the cliff.

I suspect that these photographs, along with many others, disappeared from the internet, when the McCanns took legal action against the newspaper groups.

There was a time when "You Tube" videos, which showed the McCanns in a bad light, disappeared, however one by one, most of them have reappeared.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 31 May - 16:47

Yes Hag Healey, I'm sure Daniels Mum would have be content with even 1% of the coverage that Maddie got, or even a quater of the publicity/media coverage, well, as for the money who knows what help she had if any!
http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/new_appeal_for_information_nine_years_after_seven_year_old_daniel_entwistle_went_missing_from_great_yarmouth_1_1367352
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 May - 20:11

This case does illustrate the amount of publicity normally meted out to missing children.

The only similarity is that Daniel disappeared on 3rd May, four years before Madeleine McCann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 31 May - 20:55

This is just the McCann's and Mitchell's pathetic way of using ma Healey to keep the name McCann in the news. All of this last week's news items have quite rightly centred around the horrific murder in Woolwich and the resultant arrests, the sentencing of April Jones killer Mark Bridger, the ongoing civil war in Syria, the England versus New Zealand cricket and even the death of Bill Pertwee, (Dad's Army Warden) but no reports on how Kate is progressing with her latest attempt of putting crayon to paper or any of the other meaningless lies with which they have surrounded their pathetic lives.

I look forward to the day when our daily rags carry the report of their arrest and eventual sentencing.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2