Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G8 protesters

5 posters

Go down

G8 protesters Empty G8 protesters

Post  kitti Tue 11 Jun - 13:49

Why do they wear hats and scarves to cover their faces?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
G8 protesters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100G8 protesters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

G8 protesters Empty Re: G8 protesters

Post  malena stool Tue 11 Jun - 19:40

Because they are out and out anarchists, vandals and trouble makers kitti. The G8 summit isn't even being held in London, it's in Co Fermanagh in Northern Ireland on 17-18 June.

I can't agree with the show of force used by the police but do they have any other option when faced with rabid animals posing as peaceful protesters?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 11 Jun - 20:51

I thought so much.

You only hide your face if you have something to hide....or up to no good.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 12 Jun - 8:40

kitti wrote:I thought so much.

You only hide your face if you have something to hide....or up to no good.
Most are probably hiding their faces so that benefits agency staff don't recognize them, what they are doing and where they are.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 12 Jun - 9:28

And WE the taxpayer are footing the bill for the police to control these louts..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 12 Jun - 10:21

Did you see the idiot on the roof? Nearly taking a copper over the edge with him?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 13 Jun - 7:20

I hav,nt read anything about this , but the scary thing is that these are anarchists and as you say if they are hiding their faces that are not true protesters.

There is so much unrest in the World turning into rioting, vandalism etc, but I do think Governments ought to listen . The Unemployment around the World urgently needs addressing and having meetings of World leaders who jaw jaw but do bu**er all , the Bankers who are more interested in their Bonuses than offering a Service to the Public, the Governments who are either Dictators or  completely incapable of coming up with solutions , this is what creates the civil unrest.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 13 Jun - 7:29

Why would he want to throw himself off a building......what an idiot.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 13 Jun - 8:43

kitti wrote:Why would he want to throw himself off a building......what an idiot.

Did he succeed? Maybe he was so p***ed or drugged up he thought he was invincible. Or maybe he was a Muslim who does not fear death.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 13 Jun - 11:10

Panda wrote:I hav,nt read anything about this , but the scary thing is that these are anarchists and as you say if they are hiding their faces that are not true protesters.

There is so much unrest in the World turning into rioting, vandalism etc, but I do think Governments ought to listen . The Unemployment around the World urgently needs addressing and having meetings of World leaders who jaw jaw but do bu**er all , the Bankers who are more interested in their Bonuses than offering a Service to the Public, the Governments who are either Dictators or  completely incapable of coming up with solutions , this is what creates the civil unrest.
They are blatant anarchists Panda, most if not all probably on benefits and the same ones will be found at any anti-establishment protest or riot whether they are affected personally or not. A few years back they would have joined in with communist demos' or incited trouble at the mining picket lines. The fact they are causing problems in London about an event taking place elsewhere in a weeks time shows their mentality and their destructive aims.

This is one case when I'll take the establishment's side, as despicable some of the monetary policies are, rabid trash such as these troublemakers do need stopping.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 13 Jun - 11:27

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Why would he want to throw himself off a building......what an idiot.

Did he succeed? Maybe he was so p***ed or drugged up he thought he was invincible. Or maybe he was a Muslim who does not fear death.

No, he didn't. The cops grabbed him and smothered him on the ground. They put him in some cocoon like thing and carried him down the stairs! He looked a total idiot
G8 protesters 25346
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 13 Jun - 12:04

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:I hav,nt read anything about this , but the scary thing is that these are anarchists and as you say if they are hiding their faces that are not true protesters.

They are blatant anarchists Panda, most if not all probably on benefits and the same ones will be found at any anti-establishment protest or riot whether they are affected personally or not. A few years back they would have joined in with communist demos' or incited trouble at the mining picket lines. The fact they are causing problems in London about an event taking place elsewhere in a weeks time shows their mentality and their destructive aims.

This is one case when I'll take the establishment's side, as despicable some of the monetary policies are, rabid trash such as these troublemakers do need stopping.

Do I take it then malena that you don't like these protesters???  LOL

BTW,these posts are showing up on a beige background, no smilies or avatar...very odd.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 13 Jun - 12:10

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

No, he didn't. The cops grabbed him and smothered him on the ground. They put him in some cocoon like thing and carried him down the stairs! He looked a total idiot
G8 protesters 25346

They are not just dross wjk, remember the University Student, came from a wealthy family ??? He threw something down from where he was, could have injured someone, I can't remember whether he was expelled or just fined.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 13 Jun - 12:45

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:

Do I take it then malena that you don't like these protesters???  LOL

BTW,these posts are showing up on a beige background, no smilies or avatar...very odd.!!!
Personally I'd have them on chain gangs for life and in the stocks every weekend for a good stoning, they are so lucky I have no input into sentencing those who wish to create anarchy.

I don't even have the facility at the moment to apply any smilies....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 13 Jun - 21:09

malena stool wrote:

These sort of people have always been around Malena.  They make sure that they turn every peaceful demonstration or protest or picket line into a battle with the police, that is their one aim.   blatant  anarchists as you say.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 13 Jun - 21:15

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

G8 protesters 25346

They are not just dross wjk, remember the University Student, came from a wealthy family ??? He threw something down from where he was, could have injured someone, I can't remember whether he was expelled or just fined.

Yes, I don't remember his name but wasn't it a fire extinguisher? Bloody idiots!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 13 Jun - 21:16

Ooh! my post above has appeared in your post, Panda. Sorry about that but I don't know why that has happened?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content