Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann

+11
interested
jinvta
SteveT
weissnicht
Panda
jeanmonroe
marxman
margaret
tanszi
T4two
ann_chovey
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann

Post  wantthetruth Tue 9 Jul - 5:38

It can't be real.  Nobody can be that stupid.  Oh, wait a minute.......maybe he can?

I can't get the image of two men with mobile phones, chloroform, bleach and Jif.....running around PDL staking out thier potential victims and doing dry runs, hiding in unlit apartments for days on end without being noticed by a single person.  They must have 'forensically cleaned' their image from everybody's mind.

Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124 Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann

Post  frencheuropean Tue 9 Jul - 9:12

wantthetruth wrote:It can't be real.  Nobody can be that stupid.  Oh, wait a minute.......maybe he can?

I can't get the image of two men with mobile phones, chloroform, bleach and Jif.....running around PDL staking out thier potential victims and doing dry runs, hiding in unlit apartments for days on end without being noticed by a single person.  They must have 'forensically cleaned' their image from everybody's mind.

Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124 Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124

May be, it's a blond...
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :
Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday world-6july 2013 ???Donal MacIntyre travelled to Praia da Luz to investigate how two kidnappers must have been needed to abduct Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Jul - 20:04

This has also been posted as a new topic.

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/news/childless-couple-in-link-to-maddie-mystery

A new piece from Donal.

I still can't decide whether he's being serious or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 10 Jul - 20:38

ann_chovey wrote:

New 'old' news, again.

Desoerate times require desperate measures, but Christ they could have d.one better then this clown
🙈🙉🙊

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 11 Jul - 8:33

Not Born Yesterday wrote:This has also been posted as a new topic.

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/news/childless-couple-in-link-to-maddie-mystery

A new piece from Donal.

I still can't decide whether he's being serious or not.

Sadly I don't think this is a spoof. The second story endorses my feelings on this. It is bringing together lots of strands from the past, the yacht, I guess the man is with the Victoria Beckham lookalike. If SY know so much about this man, why have they not called round for a cup of tea ? He is long gone by now seeing as how they have told us they know about him. Bought a new yacht with all his money as a decoy perhaps.

I wonder if Clarrie and Donal have a past association/friendship.

Seems to me like a heretofore reasonably serious journalist has moved to the other side and is writing as a favour.

He needs help. For gods sake, an abductor cleaning, doing practice runs, then a uk man trying to adopt a child in Portugal and getting peed off it was difficult ? What did he expect ? I was not aware Portugal had some open door policy as regards adoption.

I think we should all sue this publication, on health grounds. Any sane person reading this is likely to have a heart attack, from sheer frustration.

I am familiar with "Irish wit and innuendo". I don't see in shred of it in his articles. They are just filled with international stupidity.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2