Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter to Social Services re Kate's Book

+4
kathybelle
weissnicht
jeanmonroe
margaret
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Letter to Social Services re Kate's Book - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter to Social Services re Kate's Book

Post  susible Wed 24 Jul - 13:41

I'm still not convinced it's going to be a whitewash, there's way too much info on the net etc for it to every go away and once the Freedom of Information requests start winging their way to SY and the home office, questions would have to be answered. And I still think that if there were to be a whitewash, it would have be done and the paint totally dry by now.

Also, we only have the spokespoodles word that the mc's are being kept updated on every move, and yes, whilst they have been allocated a family liaison officer, that's normal in the circumstances, but lets face it, even the Mc's must realise that the 38 persons of interest, we'll be making a move within a couple of months nonsense, is just that, nonsense! In fact it's almost like the met are taking the pi$$ out of metodo's closing in on abductor, home for Christmas rubbish, and the Mc's probably know that.

No, I'm still not writing off the possibility of a real result just yet
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
Letter to Social Services re Kate's Book - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Letter to Social Services re Kate's Book - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Letter to Social Services re Kate's Book - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter to Social Services re Kate's Book

Post  Panda Wed 24 Jul - 16:39

If the Review picked up some information overlooked by the Portugese, wouldn't you think they would try to find these "persons of interest" before tell ing the world about them?

It is a slap in the face for the Portugese ....suggesting they overlooked these leads .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Letter to Social Services re Kate's Book - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Letter to Social Services re Kate's Book - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 24 Jul - 17:06

Hi Panda, considering that the Portuguese had not in fact received the letter of request, tells me that SY have absolutely no intention of questioning anyone in Portugal, and as such, I don't think the PJ will be offended at all, in fact they may be rather pleased that the investigation is being taken in a rather mysterious direction, which although it seems to be meandering all over the place, is only going to lead back to one place!

SY are not amateurs and if they were genuinely investigating 38 persons of interest, they would not be broadcasting it.
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 24 Jul - 17:24

susible wrote:Hi Panda, considering that the Portuguese had not in fact received the letter of request, tells me that SY have absolutely no intention of questioning anyone in Portugal, and as such, I don't think the PJ will be offended at all, in fact they may be rather pleased that the investigation is being taken in a rather mysterious direction, which although it seems to be meandering all over the place, is only going to lead back to one place!

SY are not amateurs and if they were genuinely investigating 38 persons of interest, they would not be broadcasting it.

Hi susible, so what do you think, this is a herring to catch a mackerel SY is playing? I don't see it , I don't accept that these 38 people are in any way significant or SY would have spoken to the PJ and suggested they try to find them ....the PJ would have been delighted not to have to spend another penny and it could all have been done secretly.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 24 Jul - 17:33

Yes, I think it is a possibility Panda, because only when absolutely every other possibility has been thoroughly looked at and discarded, can they go back to the McCanns and say...right, lets go over your statements, timelines etc one more time, in fact a reconstruction would be the best option and bingo, it will all fall apart.

And you're right, if there were any genuine leads, these would have been followed up secretly and nothing would be broadcast
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 24 Jul - 17:46

susible wrote:Yes, I think it is a possibility Panda, because only when absolutely every other possibility has been thoroughly looked at and discarded, can they go back to the McCanns and say...right, lets go over your statements, timelines etc one more time, in fact a reconstruction would be the best option and bingo, it will all fall apart.

And you're right, if there were any genuine leads, these would have been followed up secretly and nothing would be broadcast

I just realised, it should be a Spra:haha: t to catch a Mackerel:haha: 

I remember the first time Redwood was interviewed on TV and he said then he thought Madeleine could be alive. I thought it was very indiscreet of him and suspect being the lead Officer it has gone to his head.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 24 Jul - 17:59

I think that the dead or alive thing was about covering all the bases as well, because to be totally honest, apart from the EVRD dogs, which although they reliably alert to cadaver and blood, cannot say whose cadaver or blood (and yes I know the likelyhood of it being anyone else's apart from Madeleine is remote) there is no evidence Madeleine is dead, likewise there is no evidence she is alive either, so it was probably the best starting point.

But SY are probably more than aware that if the PJ were unable to obtain the necessary evidence to secure a conviction, it was unlikely they would be able to take over and instantly find the missing piece of the puzzle (that missing piece the McCanns are so fond of mentioning..only I think they know what it is IMO, they just hope that the police don't) so, it's back to square one and starting over, though they probably had a very good overview before they even started, hence no need to re-interview the parents at length, they already have their statements, but there is every chance that it will be those statements tied into a number of other variables that may provide the necessary clues.

In fact how long after Kate's book was published did the review start? That would be an interesting correlation as the book contains so many inconsistencies and untruths compared to the official police files that it is jaw-dropping.
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 24 Jul - 18:11

susible wrote:I think that the dead or alive thing was about covering all the bases as well, because to be totally honest, apart from the EVRD dogs, which although they reliably alert to cadaver and blood, cannot say whose cadaver or blood (and yes I know the likelyhood of it being anyone else's apart from Madeleine is remote) there is no evidence Madeleine is dead, likewise there is no evidence she is alive either, so it was probably the best starting point.

But SY are probably more than aware that if the PJ were unable to obtain the necessary evidence to secure a conviction, it was unlikely they would be able to take over and instantly find the missing piece of the puzzle (that missing piece the McCanns are so fond of mentioning..only I think they know what it is IMO, they just hope that the police don't) so, it's back to square one and starting over, though they probably had a very good overview before they even started, hence no need to re-interview the parents at length, they already have their statements, but there is every chance that it will be those statements tied into a number of other variables that may provide the necessary clues.

In fact how long after Kate's book was published did the review start?  That would be an interesting correlation as the book contains so many inconsistencies and untruths compared to the official police files that it is jaw-dropping.

Yes. your'e right susible but SY could have enticed the Tapas 9 back to Portugal on the pretext they have other Witness Statements from Holidaymakers staying at the Ocean club and there is a need to tie everything up
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 24 Jul - 18:16

I think that will come later Panda, and I don't think it will be a nicey, nicey request, because lets face it, the tapas lot are not going to voluntarily get on a plane to Portugal as they outcome may not be pleasant for them.

And of course if the SY investigation gets to a certain point where they request the entire group goes back to Portugal for a reconstruction to aid the investigation and they refuse like last time, then all support in the UK will be gone and the majority of the public will be asking why they refused and the end result will be a massive own goal for team mccann.
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 24 Jul - 18:38

susible wrote:I think that will come later Panda, and I don't think it will be a nicey, nicey request, because lets face it, the tapas lot are not going to voluntarily get on a plane to Portugal as they outcome may not be pleasant for them.

And of course if the SY investigation gets to a certain point where they request the entire group goes back to Portugal for a reconstruction to aid the investigation and they refuse like last time, then all support in the UK will be gone and the majority of the public will be asking why they refused and the end result will be a massive own goal for team mccann.

Kate's final Book was due out in April/May, we are now into July and no date has been published, could it be Transworld have lost interest because the second book had only 29 new pages tagged on to the first book.?

I wonder if the McCanns will still try to avoid a Trial, I'm sure the Judge said if no decision was reached a new Trial Date would be set for 6 months .

I am going to have dinner now, then playing skittles so will carry on where we left off tomorrow...you could try searching for the report about the Trial because I think we are not far away from the six months.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 24 Jul - 18:45

I never heard anything official about a third book, what I wondered was when the first one was published in relation to the opening of the review as that might be interesting if the lies in the book prompted a decision to shut the Mc's up for once and for all.

I'm logging off myself now, also for dinner and a bit of time team..I'll bet Tony and co could solve the mystery quicker lol

Enjoy your skittles and we'll speak soon.
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2