Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nancy Grace

+11
fred
weissnicht
interested
Lillyofthevalley
wjk
AnnaEsse
Carolina
Annabel
jejune
chrissie1
wantthetruth
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nancy Grace - Page 2 Empty Re: Nancy Grace

Post  Guest Mon 19 Aug - 9:11

fred wrote:GRACE: There were other reports that a Victoria Beckham -- Posh of the Spice Girls -- lookalike had information about Maddie`s whereabouts. That was not released and disseminated. I don`t know if it was ever investigated. There were multiple possible perpetrators that the Portuguese police let slip through their fingers while they tried their best to frame Mr. and Mrs. McCann

Why the Hell would the Police want to 'frame' the Mccanns?  Surely if they wanted a fall guy, then Murat would have been perfect?
That is actually an extremely serious allegation and I hope that Dr Amaral's lawyers have seen this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 19 Aug - 9:13

There were multiple possible perpetrators that the Portuguese police let slip through their fingers while they tried their best to frame Mr. and Mrs. McCann.

The PJ should address this airheaded pig-ignorant statement by taking her for every red cent she's got.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Nancy Grace - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nancy Grace - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 19 Aug - 9:41

There are many comments on Nancy Grace's Facebook page, by people who share the same views as the 'anti McCanns'. I have also wrote what some may describe as long winded comments, but very relevant to the case (I.M.H.0.).

I didn't receive a reply to the message I sent Nancy Grace, but that may be because she has not read my message. However after reading some of the comments, which criticised Nancy Grace for not stating the truth in her articles, I decided to use her page to write the gist of the private message I sent to her.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Nancy Grace - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nancy Grace - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 19 Aug - 10:12

I have pointed Nancy to the OFFICIAL PJ conclusion as well as the Gasper statements - I have tweeted her personally & HLN at least 25times - I have informed her how ashamed she should be of herself as she professes to be a Lawyer.

I have been accused and abused on twitter for seeking JUSTICE for Maddie "bacause you have a Portuguese husband"
How pathetic is that??Nancy Grace - Page 2 294124

@Josephodriscoll @KSLPinto What a wally Karen is. Just needing to be a part of the hate because her ex hubby is Portuguese. #McCann

@KSLPinto Are you a friend of Amaral's? I ask with you having Portuguese husband. #McCann

Pro McCanns - I rest my case
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 19 Aug - 10:35

Two weeks before the Zimmerman case was heard SHE reported on CNN that Zimmerman in his 911 call called the boy a 'fuking c**n' .

It was not retracted for two weeks until it was proven that he said 'fuking cold'....it planted in people's minds that Zimmerman was a racist.

What a bitch she is .

Remember the Trenton Duckett case where she accused the mother on air off killing him and the next day she shot herself dead...well a 200m dollar trust fund had to be set up for Trenton by grace and if he turns up before 13 the money goes to the family, if not , the money goes to the missing and exploited people trust in USA.....she had to agree to that.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2