Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

+53
interested
jeanmonroe
Wintabells
maebee
tanszi
frencheuropean
Lioned
cass
wjk
dazedandconfused
fuzeta
the slave
MaryB
wantthetruth
Claudia79
jassi
Karen
LJC
Justiceforallkids
Chris
Krisy22
saloongirl
dutchclogs
Annabel
margaret
James
quickfingers
pennylane
Panda
mara thon
Keela
comperedna
T4two
Angelina
Carolina
jinvta
mumbles
weissnicht
chrissie1
devonmum
AnneGuedes
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
HiDeHo
bill516
JOHNFRANCIS
Freja53
Loopdaloop
matthew
kathybelle
chrissie
Palmeras16
SteveT
57 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 12 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  Wintabells Fri 13 Sep - 10:09

Loach at #McCann vs Amaral libel trial in Portugal 12/9/2013 : #Madeleine
“Imagine the public believing that you covered up your child’s death and then sought to make money out of it. They feel shame, humiliation and anguish.”

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 12 Empty Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral

Post  Wintabells Fri 13 Sep - 10:10

So strange that the McC's can't speak for themselves and tell the judge how shamed and anguished they feel.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 13 Sep - 10:21

They are allergic to anything that resembles a witness box.
Gezza is particularly afflicted - he can't even be in the same country as a Portuguese witness box.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 13 Sep - 10:44

Wintabells wrote:Loach at #McCann vs Amaral libel trial in Portugal 12/9/2013 : #Madeleine
“Imagine the public believing that you covered up your child’s death and then sought to make money out of it. They feel shame, humiliation and anguish.”

Well, Ms Loach has told the public something there!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 13 Sep - 11:02

margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
The statement is here. Watch her expression, caught on the still at the end, as she turns away! She loses the desperate "oh woe is me" look.

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-09-12/madeleine-mccann-family-libel-trial-against-portugal-police-chief/
OMG, nasty piece of work.
Here she is as she turned away, losing her "I am so devastated" expression.

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 12 1185544_10201399465580791_749680791_n
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 13 Sep - 11:03

https://twitter.com/skymartinbrunt

No activity from Brunty yet.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 13 Sep - 11:04

AnnaEsse wrote:
margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
The statement is here. Watch her expression, caught on the still at the end, as she turns away! She loses the desperate "oh woe is me" look.

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-09-12/madeleine-mccann-family-libel-trial-against-portugal-police-chief/
OMG, nasty piece of work.
Here she is as she turned away, losing her "I am so devastated" expression.

Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 12 1185544_10201399465580791_749680791_n
Wow, she looks so like Madeleine in this picture.

In her defence, I think this is more of a nervous grimace than anything else.... and boy, did she seem nervous.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 13 Sep - 11:19

Wintabells wrote:https://twitter.com/skymartinbrunt

No activity from Brunty yet.
I was wondering about that too.
We didn't get a lot from him yesterday, but at least we got some intermittent tweets during the day.
And of course, that allowed t'internet to comment on the tweets as they came in.

Maybe somebody didn't like that ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 13 Sep - 11:20

I hope he hasn't been ..... taken
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 13 Sep - 11:25

I wonder if Amarel has got £1M ? The papers keep saying the mcs stand to make £1M but if he hasnt got it they wont get it will they ?
So they are taking a massive risk just to put on a show of fake grief.

This could backfire nasty on them.

He should have been wise enough to squirrel away anything he had left.Was there assets frozen previously ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 13 Sep - 11:37

Yes they were....the mccanns had the cheek and power to ask for them to be frozen....

It don't just boil down to money for the mccanns...it is the sale off the book in the UK that they are fighting to supress...

The twins MUST be old enough to HEAR things said about Madeleine hence the....'keeping an eye on them whilst on the internet'..

Off course it's not just the book they are frightened the twins might read it's the COMMENTS from people that scare the Mccanns

Can you just visage it.....the twins are probably not allowed to go on the internet in school or not even allowed to when they are in friends houses....it must be a nightmare for the parents trying to make sure they don't hear or read anything negative ....wait till they grow up, what then.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 13 Sep - 11:42

Wintabells wrote:I hope he hasn't been ..... taken
I hope he hasn't been ...... gagged.
As the minutes tick by, his Twitter silence speaks volumes.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 13 Sep - 11:57

I think the case isn't on today.

This Guardian article says the trial would begin on Friday (obviously a mistake) and then resume for 2 days next week, with a final hearing at the end of the month.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/sep/12/mccann-libel-trial-opens
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 13 Sep - 12:07

Peculiar that no-one from Kate or Gerry's family seems to have gone to Portugal to support Kate.

Only Emma Loach and Susan Hubbard.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 13 Sep - 12:13

Wintabells wrote:Loach at #McCann vs Amaral libel trial in Portugal 12/9/2013 : #Madeleine

Yeah, imagine! And then the public watching you try and get £million out of the police man in charge of finding your daughter. Why would people think you were trying making money out it??!! Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral - Page 12 303636 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Sep - 12:14

Wintabells, I have heard that Susan Healy (Hatchet-Face Senior) is on the witness list for today.

Let's see if she appears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 13 Sep - 13:25

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Wintabells, I have heard that Susan Healy (Hatchet-Face Senior) is on the witness list for today.

Let's see if she appears.
SH is an even 'looser canon' than her daughter!

Interviewer to Mrs Susan Healy: "did you ask your daughter if she had killed your grandaughter?"

Susan Healy: "NO i DID NOT! Why would i?"
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Sep - 13:32

One can almost - but not quite - feel sorry for Kate with a mother like hers.

I can't readily find the interview that JM mentions but here's one I hadn't seen before. I love the bit where she assures us that Kate and Gerry will answer all questions put to them. My elbow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOkpiJ6DEco
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 13 Sep - 14:22

Not Born Yesterday wrote:One can almost - but not quite - feel sorry for Kate with a mother like hers.

I can't readily find the interview that JM mentions but here's one I hadn't seen before. I love the bit where she assures us that Kate and Gerry will answer all questions put to them. My elbow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOkpiJ6DEco
It was on an American TV interview and Ma Healy says at the end "can i just ask everybody to support K&
G"
and the interviewer (not fooled) says '"you just did"
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Sep - 14:29

Yes I have seen it; she comes across as a real hard nut. I'll post a link when and if I find it again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 13 Sep - 14:55

AnnaEsse wrote:

BINGO!! The public does believe the McCanns covered up their child's death and sought to make money out of it. It is the public who feel anguish because these two parents have not been held accountable as they continue to dishonour Madeleine six years after her death.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 13 Sep - 15:00

interested wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

BINGO!!  The public does believe the McCanns covered up their child's death and sought to make money out of it.  It is the public who feel anguish because these two parents have not been held accountable as they continue to dishonour Madeleine six years after her death.
And what the public thinks has nothing to do with Amaral's book! It was mostly the speed with which they set up their online shoppe and the fund!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 13 Sep - 15:01

Ma Healey and Trish are at the court!! Why isn't Martin Brunt tying his wanker hand in knots to report this??? Hey ho, could it be good news, and the witnesses are infact being liabilities?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 13 Sep - 15:02

AnnaEsse wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:How Kate keeps a straight face when she comes out with corkers like that I don't know!

Okay, I do really know, she's had a lot of time now to perfect the art.

The still at the end says, "How did I do? Was I o.k.?" to me. It has never been about Madeleine; she is all about me, me, me.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Sep - 15:03

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes I have seen it; she comes across as a real hard nut. I'll post a link when and if I find it again.

I have seen it very recently but it's possibly been whooshed now.

Here's another very early interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Kz00m77Qk

It's from 9th May 2007, not as confusingly dated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next