Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express

+14
Keela
margaret
Panda
kitti
maebee
MaryB
Roasted Arizona
almostgothic
Christina
tigger
comperedna
dutchclogs
pennylane
wjk
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Express - Page 2 Empty Re: Express

Post  Panda Sun 15 Sep - 21:17

Roasted Arizona wrote:Yes, you're right Panda, in fact I remember one of the earliest press conferences, a couple of weeks into the pantomime, thinking 'wow, she's had a make over, new highlights, jewellery etc'. It was one of the things that made me stop and think, hang on.....
This case is like being on a roller coaster, one minute your'e up, the next down. Do you remember Kate saying she was writing her book so the twins could read it when they were older even to reading about Madeleine's genitalia!!!! Iv'e had enough of the Mccanns for one day , I'm going to make a cuppa and watch a Film, more believeable than anything to do with this case.Express - Page 2 23324 

G'night
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Express - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Express - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 15 Sep - 21:21

I completely agree Panda. Even if they get their £1.2m it won't change anything. It will still be business as usual on every anniversary appearing on the chat shows. It's dreadful.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Sun 15 Sep - 22:21

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:
fred wrote:Christ Trish, looks rough!!  You normally when appearing in court, make an effort, and to be fair Kate and her Ma, looked respectable (ish!), Trish looked like she had rolled home from a crack den after a night on the shag!!
I'm grateful that Philomena didn't show up!
Does anyone know why Gerald or any of is loyal family haven't turned up to support Gerry's Wifey:wow:
It's strange alright Lilly. A million pounds at stake and Gerry isn't there. And not one of her (we're so into each other) T7 friends are there supporting her.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 16 Sep - 7:49

almostgothic wrote:@ Anna

Yes, and I would imagine that GA's people would be armed with hard empirical data, established constitutional rights and legal precedents.

As opposed to the limp lettuce litany on show last week.
If Kate McCann is claiming that the book caused serious harm to her health, she should have had medical evidence rather than a few friends and relations. When my sister was making a claim against a health authority, she had to have medical records from before and after the event in question, but Kate McCann turns up at a Portuguese court with people close to her speaking on her behalf about the effects on her well-being. That wouldn't carry much weight in a British court.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 16 Sep - 7:58

AnnaEsse wrote:
almostgothic wrote:@ Anna

Yes, and I would imagine that GA's people would be armed with hard empirical data, established constitutional rights and legal precedents.

As opposed to the limp lettuce litany on show last week.
If Kate McCann is claiming that the book caused serious harm to her health, she should have had medical evidence rather than a few friends and relations. When my sister was making a claim against a health authority, she had to have medical records from before and after the event in question, but Kate McCann turns up at a Portuguese court with people close to her speaking on her behalf about the effects on her well-being. That wouldn't carry much weight in a British court.
I doubt it will carry much weight in a Portugese Court either. !!! The McCanns are the bane of Portugal and the sooner they are brought to book the better . The Judge who ordered the injunction of Amaral's book was apparently young and too inexperienced to deal with the McCann Circus. One can only hope this judge (cancelled afternoon session without explanation) has the experience and ability to judge fairly.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 16 Sep - 10:29

Half off the people have only seen her once or twice.

Where's her doctor?

Where's clarry?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 16 Sep - 11:13

MaryB wrote:I completely agree Panda.  Even if they get their £1.2m it won't change anything.  It will still be business as usual on every anniversary appearing on the chat shows.  It's dreadful.
Morning MaryB.....Judging by what we have seen so far, which is very little I admit, Kate doesn't seem to have many friends willing to testify in Court.

No Doctor's Report saying she was treated for severe depression over the Amaral Book and video ......from May to September in PDL she got a nice tan and hardly looked like a grief stricken Mother.Nor did she while giving interviews on T.V. promoting her Book.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 16 Sep - 11:27

Roasted Arizona wrote:Totally off topic.......but I detest Kate's taste in sandals.....and clothes come to that matter....
The sandals!! She always wears what l think are classic doctor shoes, really old fashioned.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 16 Sep - 13:21

fred wrote:Christ Trish, looks rough!!  You normally when appearing in court, make an effort, and to be fair Kate and her Ma, looked respectable (ish!), Trish looked like she had rolled home from a crack den after a night on the shag!!

Don't know about that. With her knack of opening her mouth and planting her foot firmly in it, it could have been very interesting and informative to hear what little gems she could impart (either accidentally or otherwise!)
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 16 Sep - 14:31

Keela wrote:
Don't know about that. With her knack of opening her mouth and planting her foot firmly in it, it could have been very interesting and informative to hear what little gems she could impart (either accidentally or otherwise!)
Yes, the classic, "Well, they haven't told the twins where she is, oops, well, they don't know where she is? will go down in history Express - Page 2 294124 
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 16 Sep - 14:48

fred wrote:
Keela wrote:
Yes, the classic, "Well, they haven't told the twins where she is, oops, well, they don't know where she is?  will go down in history Express - Page 2 294124 
Another classic! At 0.28 "....to suggest in any possible way that Kate and Gerry are negligible parents...."

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 16 Sep - 14:52

AnnaEsse wrote:
fred wrote:
Keela wrote:
Yes, the classic, "Well, they haven't told the twins where she is, oops, well, they don't know where she is?  will go down in history Express - Page 2 294124 
Another classic! At 0.28 "....to suggest in any possible way that Kate and Gerry are negligible parents...."

There is also a BBC 'interview' similar to the above Sky 'interview' BUT in the BBC one the table light is OFF and the picture of the kids is FACE DOWN on the table!

Even at that time Phil was giving the meeja each only 10 minute SLOTS!

Not 'staged', yeah right!

Found it!
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id250.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6620000/newsid_6627600/6627675.stm?bw=bb&mp=rm&news=1&ms3=4&ms_javascript=true&nol_storyid=6627675&bbcws=2

WHAT she was laughing about at the beginning is anyones guess!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 16 Sep - 15:18

maebee wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Does anyone know why Gerald or any of is loyal family haven't turned up to support Gerry's Wifey:wow:
It's strange alright Lilly. A million pounds at stake and Gerry isn't there. And not one of her (we're so into each other) T7 friends are there supporting her.
 Express - Page 2 306321 maebee, I think Gerry has his mind on other things, Express - Page 2 29204 Gerry obviously is still mentally scared from his last visit to the Lisbon courts,  yes we're are her tapas pals when she needs them....
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 16 Sep - 15:22

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
maebee wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
 Express - Page 2 306321 maebee, I think Gerry has his mind on other things, Express - Page 2 29204 Gerry obviously is still mentally scared from his last visit to the Lisbon courts,  yes we're are her tapas pals when she needs them....
".....too little too late," she quotes Gerry as saying about police search!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down