Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police

+14
mossman
kitti
Annabel
Chris
almostgothic
maebee
Claudia79
MaryB
Lioned
Karen
tanszi
fuzeta
Loopdaloop
jassi
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police

Post  kitti Wed 9 Oct - 7:32

So kate McCann is willing to commit perjury for the sake off 1m?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
 Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police

Post  Panda Wed 9 Oct - 7:47

kitti wrote:So kate McCann is willing to commit perjury  for  the sake off 1m?
Morning kitti, it's not just the e1 million, it's the exhorbitant Legal Fees the Mccanns will have to pay if they lose, plus their standing in "Society".
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
 Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 9 Oct - 7:53

Chris wrote:I suspect the only reason the plaintiffs have applied to be heard is that they feel this case is drifting away from them. Given the judge hasn't exactly given the F&F witnesses and what is basically hearsay an easy ride (also evidenced by questioning whether Ma Healey can add anything worthwhile) that conclusion may be justified.

Or they have been advised that it is far from certain that the judge will allow them to give evidence. You can see it through the pink fog now........they loose the case and poor Gerry and Kate were never allowed testify, Gerry had made numerous visits to court begging to be allowed but the sardine munching judge would not let them speak.

Why were they not on the original list of witnesses ? If I were the judge that is what I would ask, too late looking to speak now, just because they can see things are not going their way.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 9 Oct - 7:54

kitti wrote:So kate McCann is willing to commit perjury  for  the sake off 1m?
You really need to ask kitti?  Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 9 Oct - 8:04

Panda wrote:This is endgame as far as the Trial goes.....  Who were the couple who didn't want to have to go to Portugal for the trial and wanted a video link????

They can't wait to get there now, but strangely enough, not as Husband and wife which won't go unnoticed , also the McCanns didn't want the Crimewatch recon to be filmed in Portugal because it would bring back memories , yet doesn't mind going back to "defend herself".

Joshua fit the battle of Jericho and the walls came tumbling down, doody, doody, do  Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 294124 
Isn't that the whole purpose of a reconstruction - to bring back memories? McCanns are apparently not cooperating with SY to the extent they would have us believe. IMO the latest headline about KM wanting to appear in court to "clear her name" is a return to playing the victim card originally played in 2007 i.e. innocent wronged McCanns versus bumbling corrupt Portuguese police. It certainly reeks of desperation. I noticed several attempts in those UK publications known for their pro McCann stance to rubbish the dogs using false information on the Jersey case - it's not over yet, not by a long chalk IMO.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 9 Oct - 8:15

mossman wrote:
Chris wrote:I suspect the only reason the plaintiffs have applied to be heard is that they feel this case is drifting away from them. Given the judge hasn't exactly given the F&F witnesses and what is basically hearsay an easy ride (also evidenced by questioning whether Ma Healey can add anything worthwhile) that conclusion may be justified.
Or they have been advised that it is far from certain that the judge will allow them to give evidence.  You can see it through the pink fog now........they loose the case and poor Gerry and Kate were never allowed testify, Gerry had made numerous visits to court begging to be allowed but the sardine munching judge would not let them speak.

Why were they not on the original list of witnesses ?  If I were the judge that is what I would ask, too late looking to speak now, just because they can see things are not going their way.
I think they did not want to go to Portugal because they knew they would probably not be welcome which is why they wanted a video link. However, they have now thrown caution to the wind because they realise they will lose the case. I don't know what they have got to say that hasn't been reported in the Press but this is endgame for them and they know it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 9 Oct - 10:33

I can imagine much bashing of walls, breaking of beds and sweary words in Rothley Towers at the moment......
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 9 Oct - 10:51

chrissie wrote:I can imagine much bashing of walls, breaking of beds and sweary words in Rothley Towers at the moment......
I have no sympathy at all for them , especiallly for the way they used Madeleine to open a Fund which they didn't even spend on employing bona fide
Agencies experienced in finding missing children , some would say on purpose !!!

It's all happening with Murdoch, read the armageddon thread, Rebekah is due in Court on 28th Oct, our fingers will be worn down to stumps with the McCanns and Rebekah. It's alright for you speedy typists, I am two fingered one and still have to look for each letter on the keyboard. Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 9 Oct - 10:58

Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:I can imagine much bashing of walls, breaking of beds and sweary words in Rothley Towers at the moment......
I have no sympathy at all for them , especiallly for the way they used Madeleine to open a Fund which they didn't even spend on employing bona fide
Agencies experienced in finding missing children , some would say on purpose !!!  

It's all happening with Murdoch, read the armageddon thread, Rebekah is due in Court on 28th Oct, our fingers will be worn down to stumps with the McCanns and Rebekah. It's alright for you speedy typists, I am  two fingered one and still have to look for each letter on the keyboard. Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 294124 
And that's why we luvs ya!

Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 25346  Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 25346  Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 25346 
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 9 Oct - 15:54

jeanmonroe wrote:
Panda wrote:

It's all happening with Murdoch, read the armageddon thread, Rebekah is due in Court on 28th Oct, our fingers will be worn down to stumps with the McCanns and Rebekah. It's alright for you speedy typists, I am  two fingered one and still have to look for each letter on the keyboard. Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 294124 
And that's why we luvs ya!

Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 25346  Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 25346  Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 25346 

Aw Gee Thanks jeanmonroe  Kate McCann tells libel hearing she wants to defend herself in court against ‘smears’ made against her by Portuguese police - Page 2 929468 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2