Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This has done them no favours

+10
LJC
margaret
James
wjk
pennylane
cherry1
lynn
Justiceforallkids
jassi
Roasted Arizona
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This has done them no favours - Page 2 Empty Re: This has done them no favours

Post  cass Tue 15 Oct - 13:53

talking of not doing any favours - yes i have watched it now - but it was hard to hear a lot - how many times has abduction being replaced by taken ? is it just me or does anyone else think taken is strange like someones taken something as in nicked it - i had some stuff went missing from my balcony once on holiday - 1st reaction was it had blown away then oh wonder if maid moved it --mmm-- taken as in moved it
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
This has done them no favours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This has done them no favours - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 15 Oct - 14:00

LJC wrote:
mossman wrote:Maybe he came forward after the archiving of the case.  Note put in police file, file put back on the shelf.  SY take the files for their investigation and follow it up ?

There must be information that has been noted in the Portugese files, filed as it comes in, since the archiving.  The Portugese won't follow it up, it's not an active case.

A possibility I suppose.
Possible, yes but unlikely imo.  The Portuguese I feel would not bury new information that they came by; this is an allegation some people would like to aim at them, but I do not feel they did.  Whether the case was shelved or otherwise, I do strongly feel if the PJ had some important information come to light, they would investigate it. Otherwise, they would look like bungling cops, an allegation they have been trying to counter for the last 6 years.

Jeez no no no. I am not suggesting they buried anything ! I just thought because its an inactive investigation they would not be actively following up every piece of information that comes their way.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
This has done them no favours - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This has done them no favours - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 15 Oct - 14:02

LJC wrote:
kitti wrote:SY have, with the mans permission, released a picture of the Jane tanner non abductor .....without his face off course .

It looks like the man whom was seen on beach with a funny stance.

How weird is that .

So there we have it.....everybody should be on the lookout for a non  abductor  with a non  face

We've come full circle in six years.
Would you expect them to show his face? Remembering what happened to Robert Murat?

So now someone has come forward. We cannot know when this happened, for SY do not reveal how long ago, but it is not
unusual for people to come forward at a later date and say I was there! Perhaps the fear of being thought of as an abductor, having seen what happened to Robert Murat.

The fact that Robert Murat fitted the description of JT's man walking with a child, and the fact that the tapas bunch claim to have seen Robert Murat around the complex on the night of 3rd, has perhaps meant that Murat's treatment and his life being turned upside down has put anybody else off who thought of coming forward, for fear indeed of their home, family and lifestyle being taken apart like Murat's.

It wasn't really to do with whether the face was shown or not, I was being sarcastic about the non face off tanners abductor and the non face off the NON abductor and how we have gone fall circle.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum