Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine ZDF

+17
tigger
almostgothic
the slave
Krisy22
Christine
ann_chovey
mossman
Karen
Bebootje
frencheuropean
dutchclogs
interested
whatsupdoc
blackrose
Lioned
wjk
mollydog
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF Empty OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine ZDF

Post  Karen Tue 15 Oct - 21:32

With regards to the programme aired on our Dutch Channel (Nederland1)

The programme was much of a muchness as the BBC one.   I couldnt help myself I decided to call - well lets just say I let rip!  I was little Maddies voice.

I spoke to a very friendly lady - I explained to her about the Smith sighting - the 49questions and referrred her to the links,  I also explained to her about the Libel Trial - she asked me when and where and what it was about??  I explained it to her.  I explained that there is a cover - up she asked me why I say that,  I informed her about Gordon Brown interference and also  Gerry's number in the CATS System - she noted that,  I also informed her about the the dogs and that they had alerted to 13spots of interest.  I vertered my anger towards the false reporting and the fact that it seemed her "reporters" had also not read the Portuguese file and that this is misleading information.  I have directed her to the app. links - I explained that WE the public are sick and tired of these false leads and damaging reporting lies from the McCanns and their  friends.   I informed them that the case is not CLOSED it is SHELVED and the parents simulated an abduction - she sounded shocked! She had informed me that everything had been noted - she asked my telephone number and where I live.  I told her I wanted to be little Maddies voice - she told me I was doing an excellent job.OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 25346 

Expecting to hear the sirens - see blue lights any minute and Andy ringing on my doorbell.

German version of Crimewatch

http://www.zdf.de/Aktenzeichen-XY-...-ungelöst/Wo-ist-Madeleine-30183896.html

note at 21: 54 Gerry slips up and says "how much we LOVED her"?? I think the reporter asked Gerry what he would say to Madeleine

Last edited by Karen on Thu 17 Oct - 1:02; edited 2 times in total
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF Empty Nederland 1 Crimewatch

Post  mollydog Tue 15 Oct - 21:44

WOW !! Karen WELL DONE !! Clever Dutch lady ! You have my Huge Admiration .And hi to all our Dutch Friends in Heemskerk and Alphen an der Rhein !
mollydog
mollydog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 64
Warning :
OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF Empty Re: OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine ZDF

Post  Karen Tue 15 Oct - 21:52

mollydog wrote:WOW !! Karen WELL DONE !! Clever Dutch lady ! You have my Huge Admiration .And hi to all our Dutch Friends in Heemskerk and Alphen an der Rhein !
Thanks - yeah I seriously did let rip, the lady was hanging on my every word.
I am British born, was married to a Portuguese - children and grandchild - Algarvians, I am now living in Holland - so besides having so much sympathy and sadness for little Maddie - I feel attached to this case in all sorts of ways!

So glad the had the opportunity to speak for precious Maddie.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF Empty Re: OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine ZDF

Post  tanszi Tue 15 Oct - 21:54

Yes Karen, I think you are very brave. I would not know where to start.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 15 Oct - 21:57

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 306474 Excellent Karen OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 463742 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 15 Oct - 22:03

Well done Karen.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 15 Oct - 22:16

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Tue 15 Oct - 23:03

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691  Well done!
blackrose
blackrose
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 206
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 15 Oct - 23:08

Karen, that's absolutely smashing, and at least the lady didn't hang up on you, like the phone people on Crimewatch! OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 15 Oct - 23:23

Well done, Karen.....gosh, you certainly got a lot of information across... OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 

I'm back to follow the libel trial and I did watch the Crimewatch which was a disgrace for the BBC which is supposed to be unbiased and truthful but was just another PR stunt for the McCanns ... as expected.

Redwood , wearing NSY blinkers, has taken 6 1/2 years and is still bleating about an abduction whereas the PJ knew within days what the McCanns were up to. Thank goodness the Smith sighting has been revived.

I'm on twitter agn and it's hectic... OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 25346 
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue 15 Oct - 23:45

mossman wrote:OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 
http://avro.nl/opsporingverzocht/  

Thank you ALL for your kind words - had to say my piece and will sleep better tonight knowing I spoke up for us and for little Maddie
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 16 Oct - 0:46

Sleep well Karen knowing you spoke out on behalf of a little girl you didn't even know.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 16 Oct - 3:37

Well done  Karen..OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 I did not watch the Dutch one, Not after the BBC CW OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 371436 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 157799 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 816281
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 16 Oct - 10:13

Karen, l'm full of admiration for you WELL DONE!!! OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 873702 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 929468 OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 83453
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 16 Oct - 12:51

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Wed 16 Oct - 13:00

Well, good for you Karen, I watched and yes, it was disappointing. On the other hand, I believe this program is to exclude some persons of interest, it is not a conclusion.
If this path leads to nowhere, they will have to look at the McCanns again, won't they?
What struck me indeed was that when the question was popped that the McCanns once were suspects, Redwood answerend that they aren't suspects now.
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Wed 16 Oct - 13:07

Well done indeed Karen. I could not have done that......has Andy 'Deadwood' been in touch yet...Lol.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 16 Oct - 20:20

On Monday the screening of the Crimewatch programme was discussed in a news programme.

They interviewed a private detective who has followed the case from the start, this is the translation of the clip:

Re: OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1
 tigger Today at 12:09 pm

Here is the quickly translated (so bear with me) clip of the private detective Nico van der Dries who apparently has been following the case for years.

1)  There are witness statements from the family Smith. Well, yes, the witness statements have only recently been rercorded.
The question is here how a witness is able to give a description of a man they have seen 6 years ago.
Voice over: Nico v.d. Dries doest not believe that Maddie will ever be found.
2) I think she's been killed.
Interviewer: Why?
3) Because the time factor  tells us this is the case - . there are also very clear indications from the blood traces found and the scent of death which the Scotland Yard dog indicated.

End of clip
from: hartvannederland.nl - broadcast 14/10/2013 at 19.00. The clip starts at about 7 minutes in.

There's also a brief clip from a Dutch hotel owner Joyce Fasen who has a hotel close to PdL. She is only asked about the activity of the press at the moment.
She answered that the village once again feels it's rest is disturbed.

Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Wed 16 Oct - 20:30

Oh dear, they won't like that!
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 17 Oct - 1:28

German version of Crimewatch

note at 21: 54 Gerry slips up and says "how much we LOVED her"?? I think the reporter asked Gerry what he would say to Madeleine
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 17 Oct - 6:18

Karen wrote:German version of Crimewatch

You're doing a great job Karen!  

Is the Dutch version of crimewatch different to the UK one?  I will watch it on the internet this weekend.

Why different versions -  and why is it so important to Gerry  not to be  near the gate to 5a. Only thing I can think of is that he was  trying to get the shutters up, but those are on the other side of the building. Or that it would look as if he came out by the patio doors where he'd first stated that he went out by the front door.
The patio doors weren't officially open until the 10th May...OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 25346
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 17 Oct - 7:20

[quote="tigger"

Why different versions -  and why is it so important to Gerry  not to be  near the gate to 5a. Only thing I can think of is that he was  trying to get the shutters up, but those are on the other side of the building. Or that it would look as if he came out by the patio doors where he'd first stated that he went out by the front door.
The patio doors weren't officially open until the 10th May...[/quote]

Which side was the flower bed with faint scents of cadaver ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Thu 17 Oct - 8:18

mossman wrote:[quote="tigger"

The patio doors weren't officially open until the 10th May...

Which side was the flower bed with faint scents of cadaver ?[/quote]

Cadaver: 'In the flowerbed of the yard' (outside patio door entrance)

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id157.html
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Thu 17 Oct - 8:19

Since I have a Dutch (Belgian) website about Maddie, where I only put videos and translations on of English articles (I don't spout my opinion on there), I was asked last week by Eva Janik, a Dutch woman with a tv-programm on sunday afternoons, to appear in their programm. When they learned I was anti McCann they said they would look for someone else. I watched it last sunday and they indeed had a reporter on who interviewed the McCanns a few years ago and was full of praise of them :(
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Thu 17 Oct - 8:26

Well done Karen.OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1 PLUS Wo ist Madeleine  ZDF 307691 
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next