Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter

+16
malena stool
ann_chovey
mara thon
keepingmum
margaret
dutchclogs
mossman
kitti
almostgothic
Keela
Lioned
wantthetruth
wjk
interested
chrissie
Roasted Arizona
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter - Page 2 Empty Re: Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter

Post  tigger Fri 18 Oct - 7:42

mossman wrote:These type of articles are used in place of Moroccon type sightings to get the masses debating parenting skills, and kick start the poor MCCanns have been tortured enough, they have paid the price blah blah discussions.  Much better than having Joe public discussing Crimewatch, googling Smith statements or god forbid the PJ files.  No, keep them on the neglect trail.  Neglect, neglect, neglect.  Whatever it was in May 2007, it was big.

Only a complete moron would think it is ok to leave two babies and a toddler alone to go drinking and it takes an even bigger moron to put those thoughts into print for the world to read.  Only scum would dare to put the Bulger name in an article such as this.  There is no lengths some will go to.
Textusa has an article on this tactic:  'New job opportunities' .

Pointing out how we're kept from debating the major issues by getting trolls to start topics on the neglect, the wine, the timelines as given by TM, the distance to the Tapas bar, the buggy no buggy myth and so on.

It mentions the tactic of pushing negative comments off the first  100 or so reactions in the press. There I've noticed that the neglect issue does come up but never the deletion of phone calls.
One caught my eye DM I think, in the run up to Crimewatch:
'Saw you and the twins in Tesco, Gerry, looking  so sad. ' etc. (not. Litt. quote)
That tells us that he' s just like you and me, shopping in Tesco and that he's suffering beyond belief.
Imo that's a good example of the paid trolls.
Editorial Intelligence I believe, as well as Common Purpose, both outfits to 'influence' public opinion, would use this method.

Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter - Page 2 29204
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter - Page 2 Empty Re: Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter

Post  rammy2 Fri 18 Oct - 20:14

'A Baby P dies and we round on the social workers – which allows those who committed the crime to become, almost, secondary to the story.

The charge, that other children from less affluent homes have gone missing and no one seems to give a damn about them, is irrelevant.

It’s also wrong.

In this country, a child disappears, and no matter whether their parents are middle class professionals such as the McCanns or, like Shannon Matthews – who was eventually found under a bed belonging to her mother’s boyfriend – from a dysfunctional family, the police pull out every stop.

I've snipped some of the stuff she's written, but just quoted this.

Two things - Baby P's mother was jailed for the part she played in her sons death - the Social Workers, rightly, got a bit of a shaking up for not doing their job properly.

Shannon Matthews mother was jailed for the part she played in her daughters kidnap, god knows where she got the idea from, being from a dysfunctional family and all that.
rammy2

Number of posts : 49
Warning :
Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Joan Burnie: Kate and Gerry McCann shouldn't be persecuted by vile online trolls for trying to find their daughter - Page 2 Empty The Matthews case

Post  Guest Fri 18 Oct - 20:18

It was the mother's boyfriend's uncle to be precise.

I was puzzled - and still am - that the boyfriend was never charged in connection with the hoax disappearance. How he couldn't have known about it is beyond me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2