Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abduction -how

3 posters

Go down

abduction -how  Empty abduction -how

Post  cass Sat 26 Oct - 8:54

the star are saying that madeleine could be alive - i have followed the case from day 1 and i would love to see madeleine found alive and well - so in my mind the only way abduction is possible is this please add your thoughts

1 there was no checks at all from any of the group that night

2 someone died in 5a that we do not know about - why say nobody died there

3 the dogs alerted - but - not to anything related to madeleine

4 the markers 14 out of 19 was wrong - so are the mcanns being set up ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
abduction -how  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100abduction -how  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

abduction -how  Empty Re: abduction -how

Post  kitti Sat 26 Oct - 9:42

1.....no checks on the children .....so the mccanns are going to be shown as liars ...if they lied about this then you have to think, what else have they lied about.

2. Somebody died in the apt.....are The pj now going to say someone DID die in the apt previously...are they too going to lie

3. Dogs alerted to nothing belonging to Madeleine.....I think Madeleine died and was disposed in the clothes and the red t shirt was prob what was left behind the sofa and she fell onto it when she lost her life.

4. 14/19 wrong?......15/19 were found and the rest degradable...enough to put the mccanns in prison...set up...not on your life, why, that would mean involving all the pj, amaral and mr grime and the dogs ....now way, they were her markers.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 26 Oct - 10:20

I thought the dogs alerted to cuddle cat when they searched the villa- that was supposedly Madeleine's. my opinion is that alert was more likely through cross contamination though.

If somebody died in 5a, did they die in the wardrobe ?? That's it - they were playing hide and seek and climbed into the wardrobe and died. The maids cleaning up for the new occupants found him and placed him in the flower bed outside as they waited for him to be removed. Poor Kate had the misfortune to put her holiday clothes in the wardrobe and cross contamination occurred.

The previous occupant cut himself shaving and bled over the back of the couch, hence the blood under the tiles, before he climbed into the wardrobe of course.

The scenic was really used to transport dirty nappies and rotten meat to the dump because the McCanns did not know Portugal has a rubbish bin collection service, because as Gerry tells us Portugal don't have a Naval service so they definitely don't have bins.

Solved. It makes more sense than the McCanns version, IMO.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content