Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine was a "screamer"

4 posters

Go down

Madeleine was a "screamer" Empty Madeleine was a "screamer"

Post  Guest Sat 26 Oct - 11:07

Interestingly, a friend of Mrs and Mr McCann supposedly told the 'Dispatches' team that made a TV program on the tragedy, that 'Madeleine was a screamer'. This could be interpreted in one of two ways, but any use of the past tense in referring to Madeleine would be very significant. It was such a past tense referral, to her supposedly living children, that alerted the FBI to their murder by Susan Smith, their mother.
I'm not sure what drew me to this passage - but I have a really strong gut feeling that it's somehow important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine was a "screamer" Empty Re: Madeleine was a "screamer"

Post  Krisy22 Sat 26 Oct - 11:17

Iris, this was said by Kate ...from the Mail on Line 2007  

Kate McCann has revealed that she struggled to control Madeleine McCann after the birth of her and Gerry's twins, it was revealed today.

Missing Madeleine would run around 'screaming...shouting for my attention', the mother-of-three said.

In an interview given to a Portuguese magazine before she was named as a suspect in the case of the four-year-old's disappearance, Kate also said the first six months of Madeleine's life were "very difficult" and that the girl had suffered from colic.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482238/Kate-McCann-My-struggle-control-difficult-Madeleine.html#ixzz2ip0xrSi5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
Madeleine was a "screamer" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine was a "screamer" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 26 Oct - 11:19

I really feel it's important, somehow. I don't know why :-0
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 26 Oct - 11:21

Iris wrote:I really feel it's important, somehow.  I don't know why :-0
I'm wondering about a friend of the McCanns using the past tense.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Madeleine was a "screamer" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine was a "screamer" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 26 Oct - 13:17

She could throw a tantrum.......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 26 Oct - 16:55

They are talking about her past - why would they use present tense? The friends did not know what madeleine was doing today, and probably believed like many others that the child was dead.

In talking about my or other's children's past behavior I use the past tense.

Mrs Fenn sure got a taste of the drama from madeleine on May 1st, that is a lot of sustained crying and yelling.

I'm not sure what it means but there was no noise on the night of May 3rd, the child was drugged?

You could not hope to carry a terrified child out of her bed and through town or anywhere unless she was out to the world.

A planned abduction would include that understanding - maybe that is why they now think it was planned, because an opportunistic one would not have a burglar go in for a wallet or laptop prepared with a syringe in case he encountered anyone in the flat.

of course if you decided to take a child that was already ill and dosed up it might be that she stayed under but in which case, what bad luck for Madeleine.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down