Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown

+4
interested
MaryB
Lioned
Annabel
8 posters

Go down

"It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown Empty "It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown

Post  Annabel Fri 1 Nov - 16:28

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
"It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

"It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown Empty Re: "It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown

Post  Lioned Fri 1 Nov - 16:44

Thanks and i hope Redwood reads it as its right on the money for me.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
"It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

"It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown Empty Re: "It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown

Post  MaryB Fri 1 Nov - 17:11

That makes interesting reading. I wonder why Madeleine was so tired that afternoon she had to be carried.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 1 Nov - 17:27

A short while ago Pat Brown tweeted: "This quote from a PJ police source gives me some hope. "All leads, including those the British least like, are being considered."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Fri 1 Nov - 17:39

I feel that last posting from Pat Brown is so good it should be sent off to Operation Grange. I might do just that. Maybe someone influential might get to read it... or not. What if I label it: 'A an article of possible interest to DCI Redwood'? Am I daft, or am I daft? It wouldn't be the first time I have sent them an email.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Fri 1 Nov - 18:08

comperedna wrote:I feel that last posting from Pat Brown is so good it should be sent off to Operation Grange. I might do just that. Maybe someone influential might get to read it... or not. What if I label it: 'A an article of possible interest to DCI Redwood'? Am I daft, or am I daft? It wouldn't be the first time I have sent them an email.

Absolutely not daft at all.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Fri 1 Nov - 18:44

Yeah. I must be nuts. I have emailed the OG team again, in a very positive and encouraging tone: more power to your elbow'. Like many friends who have been tangentially concerned with child protection we have moved away from the idea of a whitewash... blah blah... just get on with it, do the business as good cops, and come up with some hard evidence... We don't need to know what you are doing, just do it for Madeleine's sake. I also sent a copy of Pat Brown's excellent article from today.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 1 Nov - 18:54

comperedna wrote:I feel that last posting from Pat Brown is so good it should be sent off to Operation Grange. I might do just that. Maybe someone influential might get to read it... or not. What if I label it: 'A an article of possible interest to DCI Redwood'? Am I daft, or am I daft? It wouldn't be the first time I have sent them an email.
Yes do, comperedna xx  "It's a Disaster!" - Gerry McCann/Pat Brown 944533  Nothing to lose and it reminds them that people around the world are watching too.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Fri 1 Nov - 22:24

But, if you neglect your child in an obvious way - leaving three toddlers unattended in a holiday flat five nights in a row so you can go drinking AND you give those children medication to subdue them so you can go out and entertain yourself without having worry that your children might wake up and be scared, that they might be crying back at the flat, that they might get up and come look for you, that they might get up and have an accident - now you know the public is unlikely to have so much sympathy for you and they may indeed think you should be charged with neglect and contributing to your child's death. And, if you have other children, those children should be removed from your care. And, if you are doctors, your reputation as as professionals in an industry which is supposed to save lives will be seriously compromised. Worst of all, you might end up in prison in a foreign country and god knows what that means.

THIS is a disaster. A disaster which could throw a couple of parents into a panic upon finding their neglected, drugged, dead daughter behind the sofa. Panic would ensue, then desperation to have the disaster ameliorated to whatever extent it could be. First the evidence of neglect and death have to disappear so the body needs to be removed from the flat, now the blame must be averted to someone else so an open window will make it look like someone came in and took her, and, if someone could see someone taking the child away at the time both parents have an alibi, that would be swell, Jane?
=============

Agree - this is what I think is closest to the truth if Madeleine did die in 5a.

The fact that she was drugged to prevent a recurrence of the waking/crying episode would then put them in the frame for neglect and contribution.

However - where would Gerry hide the body so well that it could not be found and then recovered by them and then re buried? As this is what is suggested by the dogs' evidence on the car.

I still find it difficult to believe that they would simply remove her from the flat to get rid of her body never mind the timing and effort involved to do so successfully - I would throw myself off a cliff into the sea before I would do this to my child; it's unbearable to consider.

Hide her where? And recover her when? And move a 3 week old corpse thinking with the press and police attention that you'd get away with it how?

If you give a child Calpol to help them sleep - or Benadryl - that surely is something we have all done or many have done, especially if the child is taking sick - that is not a crime or even necessarily a bad idea. Leaving her asleep - with her siblings, safe, as you think- while you pop over to have a meal (as you have done nightly for 5 nights with no terrible ramifications) and you are checking (as they would have had to have done in order to find her body, decide to get rid of it in a panic, and be down the street by 10 PM) I don't see that this pair would blame themselves. She was tired and pale and we gave her something to help her sleep, and went to get dinner, we were back there in half an hour, 45 minutes tops. How would this be worse than the fact that you did not take care of her and she was abducted by a PEDOPHILE? At least in one case the family would know; they would have a body to bury and mourn and not the terrible hopelessness and uncertainty.

I suppose in their panic that their parents and family would be horrified and blame them could make them deranged and once the initial move has been made - if it was done so to avoid the reputational damage - then you'd have to take the next steps.

What were the next steps and why would the T9 or any reasonable being believe that this would not all come crashing down on them, especially with the media attention?

Last edited by widowan on Fri 1 Nov - 23:32; edited 1 time in total
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Fri 1 Nov - 23:23

I suppose the drugs could have been something other than a small dose of Calpol, there could have been a needle mark, a more severe drug.

There could also have been other signs of some type of abuse - her little arms and legs were certainly bruised looking in the tennis court photo. If she had been bruised up in some obviously abusive way and drugged with a drug not commonly given to children in a proper dose, that could cause a doctor parent to freak out in case they were properly or improperly accused of doing something to her.

What sticks in my mind and reminded by Blacksmith's photos of Pria de Luz "by night" is the photo of that mountain or hill nearby- was that the hill Kate was constantly running up? She talks in the book of doing her runs up there or up some nearby hill while praying for Madeleine and clutching her photo. Rocha Negra? Is that the hill Blacksmith posted? Or am I thinking of the black rocks at the beach?

You could be going up there to be near the "burial" site, or to see the whole of PDL below you, to see the spot where her body was hidden, to see from up top what was going on. I think that area should be searched however if the body was moved another time, a third time, then you would be very unlikely to find anything at all up there.

Pat Brown mentioned in her e book, some kind of hill or hilly area, where she thought the body could be.

Amaral also mentioned in his that Kate had given him an indication of where to look for the body, I think - unless that was his mentioning of Kate and Gerry bringing in the South African body finder (with the hair sample) - it was something that made him think kate new Madeleine was no longer with us and that caused him to or helped him decide to accept the help of the UK cops with the cadaver dogs.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down