Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

+13
wantthetruth
mossman
almostgothic
wjk
Panda
kitti
AnnaEsse
tanszi
MaryB
weissnicht
Chris
fred
jassi
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case - Page 2 Empty Re: CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

Post  Panda Sun 17 Nov - 8:26

Iv'e just thought of something. TV1 are being sued by the McCanns for showing Amaral's video so of course they would not want to air the Crimewatch programme.!!! Maybe they own this small TV Company and have produced a mini Crimewatch of their own, Amaral has taken part I gather. I presume they can sell this to any Country except Britain , maybe another Country or youtube will air it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case - Page 2 Empty Re: CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case

Post  wjk Sun 17 Nov - 13:38

Did any of our Portuguese friends see the programme? By all accounts, it was excellent! CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case - Page 2 944533 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 17 Nov - 14:05

wjk wrote:Did any of our Portuguese friends see the programme? By all accounts, it was excellent! CMTV reconstitutes the Maddie case - Page 2 944533 
A poster on MCF said there were a few errors in the reconstruction itself, and that it could be percieved to be one sided as the McCann lawyer declined to turn up which left it just Amaral and Flores in the studio.
Otherwise it was pretty good and focused very much on the fact that so many question were left unanswered and that the investigation should never have been shelved. It wasn't damning to either the McCanns or the Police but did highlight inconsistencies and glaring gaps.

I'm interested to see the public reaction to this.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Nov - 14:25

I don't think it could be seen as one-sided if the McCanns' lawyer (Alves?) refused to turn up.
The programme makers had obviously sought to achieve a balanced interview segment by inviting him to appear. It's not their fault that he didn't want to be there.

Btw, if it was Alves, isn't he the one who'll turn up anywhere to spout off? Wasn't he the one who showed up outside the libel trial courthouse to make a speech? Even though he wasn't a participant?

If it is him, his no-show on this show is very telling indeed.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 17 Nov - 14:52

almostgothic wrote:I don't think it could be seen as one-sided if the McCanns' lawyer (Alves?) refused to turn up.
The programme makers had obviously sought to achieve a balanced interview segment by inviting him to appear. It's not their fault that he didn't want to be there.

Btw, if it was Alves, isn't he the one who'll turn up anywhere to spout off? Wasn't he the one who showed up outside the libel trial courthouse to make a speech? Even though he wasn't a participant?

If it is him, his no-show on this show is very telling indeed.

Yes, that's him, their criminal lawyer, by all accounts. He has been very vocal up to now. No comment from Clarrie either, other than the evil kinevil white van spin in today's press.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 17 Nov - 15:25

I found that fact he didn't turn up to be telling as well. He's usually the first one to be out there spouting off.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this reconstruction for myself.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 20 Nov - 14:37

CMTV reconstruction transcript

http://tinyurl.com/ond9hvf
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 20 Nov - 15:47

I saw the BBC Crimewatch programme, and I recorded it and have still got it!!!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Wed 20 Nov - 18:38

There are no comments as yet on Joana's site about the 'crimewatch' from Portugal (that piece has been up for ages) or the new post today which is very David Payne orientated.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 20 Nov - 19:17

I see that the Gasper's statements were referred to without naming them.  We always come back to the dogs and Gaspers.  No getting around them really!  David Payne named as a person of interest once again!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2