Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election 5/4/2014

+3
malena stool
Claudia79
chrissie
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Empty Afghanistan car bomb

Post  katertaif Tue 11 Mar - 18:07

Hi Panda

I know just what you mean. My wife and I were returning to Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately it was Hajj time when those who can make he pilgrimage to Mecca. We got on the plane at Heathrow, and it was chock full of Pilgrims. The ones described these days as British. before we took off, the toilets in cattle class were totally unusable to any civilised person for the reasons you mention.

A stewardess took her to the first class toilet and on her own authority took the opportunity to upgrade upgrade us. So we didn't do so badly out of it in the end. the point is the filth of some people and as I say these days they are described as British. After Eid they probably work as doctors and solicitors.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election 5/4/2014

Post  Panda Tue 11 Mar - 19:21

katertaif wrote:Hi Panda

I know just what you mean. My wife and I were returning to Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately it was Hajj time when those who can make he pilgrimage to Mecca. We got on the plane at Heathrow, and it was chock full of Pilgrims. The ones described these days as British. before we took off, the toilets in cattle class were totally unusable to any civilised person for the reasons you mention.

A stewardess took her to the first class toilet and on her own authority took the opportunity to upgrade upgrade us. So we didn't do so badly out of it in the end. the point is the filth of some people and as I say these days they are described as British. After Eid they probably work as doctors and solicitors.

Hi again, I thought it was the Staff toilet he had taken me to, When you see the Men dressed in white and the Women in Black is that another put down for the females.???? I have no objection to immigrants , but the Middle East ones do not attempt to integrate , their children even have their own schools , so the next generation will not integrate either.However, the Muslims are streets ahead when it comes to education . We had an Empire, took it for granted so long that we were superiior, colonised half the World , now look at us.!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Empty Afghanistan car bomb

Post  katertaif Tue 11 Mar - 22:36

Hi Panda#

Yes they're the ones. I asked one of my trainees one day why they make them wear the Guinness bottle suits (I didn't call them that to him of course) in temperatures in the 40's Celsius. He very seriously explained to me that the outfits were made of a special sun reflecting material so there was no discomfort.

I asked him if he realised he had just reinvented Physics since black absorbs the sun, and anyway if that was the case why did the men not also wear black instead of white. You will not be surprised to hear that he had no intelligible let alone intelligent answer to that.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Empty Streets ahead

Post  katertaif Tue 11 Mar - 22:42

Hi Panda again

Sorry I don't believe the Muslims are streets ahead in education. Islam stifles innovation. pre Islam, they had Astronomers Authors, They built the Pyramids the list is almost endless they even gave the world the zero in mathematics. Now they employ expats to do it all mostly because they no longer can. Where they do score is in using our inventions, especially the lethal ones.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Empty Re: Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election 5/4/2014

Post  Panda Wed 12 Mar - 1:09

katertaif wrote:Hi Panda again

Sorry I don't believe the Muslims are streets ahead in education. Islam stifles innovation. pre Islam, they had Astronomers Authors, They built the Pyramids the list is almost endless they even gave the world the zero in mathematics. Now they employ expats to do it all mostly because they no longer can. Where they do score is in using our inventions, especially the lethal ones.

Women can actually divorce men now....that's a big step. Also, it is true that they are taking Education much more seriously than than Western Students.

I do like the Sharia Banking system for Home Buyers. A young couple were interviewed on T.V. a while ago and had just bought a House. They said that the Bank buys the property and rents it out to them , when the rent reaches the purchase price of the House , the Bank hands over the Deeds and the couple own the property with no Mortgage. In the U.K. the emphasis is on buying rather than renting and time and time again the housing market booms which makes the mortgage repayments higher, when it busts people can't sell their properties .My American friend remarked on this a while ago, she said in America more people rent and they can appeal to the Court if the Landlord puts the rent up too high. whereas in Britain more people tend to buy.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Empty Sniper in Afghanistan kills 6 with one bullet

Post  Panda Tue 1 Apr - 9:59

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Empty Afghanistan goes to the polls in historic vote

Post  Panda Sat 5 Apr - 10:04

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Empty Millions turn up to vote

Post  Panda Sat 5 Apr - 22:27

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Afghanistan car bomb blast/ Election  5/4/2014 - Page 3 Empty Afghans thought U.K. troops worked with taliban

Post  Panda Thu 10 Apr - 8:14

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 16 Jul - 22:32

THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER ONE,THIS TIME KILLING 89 IN A MARKET.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8854
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 16 Jul - 23:41

Badboy wrote:THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER ONE,THIS TIME KILLING 89 IN A MARKET.

Good evening Badboy

Yes that's right. A taste of what is to come I fear. The coalition troops haven't left yet. We invaded twice in the 19th Century, and got nowhere. In more modern times the entire might of the Red army couldn't do it. Now they are about to go back to square one again. This time with official recognition from the Arab League.

One thing I will never understand is how the production of heroin managed to increase during the occupation. I know the excuse for not destroying the poppy fields was that the farmers would be left starving. In terms of the damage heroin does in the west I would have thought it would be far cheaper to pay them NOT to produce the filthy stuff.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3