Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone remember the fridge freezer?

+10
tanszi
Krisy22
chrissie1
mossman
MaryB
wjk
Panda
kitti
AnnaEsse
cass
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does anyone remember the fridge freezer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone remember the fridge freezer?

Post  LJC Tue 26 Nov - 15:52

kitti wrote:I think it was prob a myth to coincide with the body being frozen.

How could it off been in the villa though, there would off been cadaver sent either in the garage or the kitchen and also outside the villa when it was being removed.
Not necessarily Kitti. Are you assuming that she was in that particular freezer? She could have been in another freezer and he moved the one from the rented villa to swap her into it, so it could have been empty and no DNA when he moved it.

I have thought about this before and have suggested previously that the McCanns could have rented a holiday apartment anonymously just so they had somewhere to store Madeleine. There must be loads of holiday apartments in the Algarve region and you can rent without meeting the owner, pay by Paypal etc. It would be easy to find somewhere to hide Madeleine. No freezer in your secret rented holiday apartment - then simply carry one away from your not so secret rented villa and say your taking it do the dump instead.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
Does anyone remember the fridge freezer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does anyone remember the fridge freezer? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Does anyone remember the fridge freezer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone remember the fridge freezer?

Post  fuzeta Tue 26 Nov - 16:07

On everywhere I have looked up on this , whilst people are speaking about this incident 98% say apartment not villa!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Does anyone remember the fridge freezer? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does anyone remember the fridge freezer? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 27 Nov - 20:59

fuzeta wrote:https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t10635-hadn-t-seen-this-before-gerrys-strange-behaviour

Just found this from 2010. Thank you Margaret Does anyone remember the fridge freezer? - Page 2 Icon_flower Does anyone remember the fridge freezer? - Page 2 Icon_flower you are wonderful
Ah thanks fuzeta, Does anyone remember the fridge freezer? - Page 2 83453 is that really 2010!

As for the fridge l remember it being in the paper - l think it said 'Gerry mentioned in his blog yesterday' so it just reported what he'd posted. It would have been the mail or express, also l remember it being 5a not the villa.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 29 Nov - 11:31

From the 2010 thread:

Guest on Tue May 18, 2010 9:03 pm
I vaguely do remember the fridge story, but I didn't see it on Gerry's blog. I saw it in an online newspaper. Now in those days, I only used to look at the Express and the Times, and I don't think it was in the DX. I am almost certain it was in the Times Online. There was a photograph of the villa too, it was on top of a hill with a big drive running up to it. The villa owner expressed some surprise that his fridge-freezer had broken down as it was relatively new.

This is my recollection although I though it was in the PT press. There was a photo of the villa owner.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Fri 29 Nov - 12:39

chrissie wrote:From the 2010 thread:

I vaguely do remember the fridge story, but I didn't see it on Gerry's blog. I saw it in an online newspaper. Now in those days, I only used to look at the Express and the Times, and I don't think it was in the DX. I am almost certain it was in the Times Online. There was a photograph of the villa too, it was on top of a hill with a big drive running up to it. The villa owner expressed some surprise that his fridge-freezer had broken down as it was relatively new.

This is my recollection although I though it was in the PT press.  There was a photo of the villa owner.
Yes, I'm sure that's right, and its the same villa where the car boot was left open, etc.

This when they had the hire car and they moved the fridge freezer and they went shopping for food and left the boot open because of rotting food smells, saying the meat had leaked blood and the sea bass was smelly!
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 29 Nov - 19:31

LJC wrote:
chrissie wrote:From the 2010 thread:

This is my recollection although I though it was in the PT press.  There was a photo of the villa owner.
Yes, I'm sure that's right, and its the same villa where the car boot was left open, etc.

This when they had the hire car and they moved the fridge freezer and they went shopping for food and left the boot open because of rotting food smells, saying the meat had leaked blood and the sea bass was smelly!
My remembrance of the rotting food smells is when they moved out of the apartment and cleared the fridge/freezer of rotting pork meat which they took to the tip., together with dirty nappies which smelled of sea bass because Sean had a big liking for sea bass. I would not care but wherever you are in Portugal, especially in an apartment complex you are never short of a bin that is emptied every day.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2