Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacksmith......Xmas Blog

+5
malena stool
chrissie
kitti
Chris
interested
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blacksmith......Xmas Blog Empty Blacksmith......Xmas Blog

Post  Panda Sat 21 Dec - 15:35

The Blacksmith Bureau

Saturday, 21 December 2013

Xmas Blog
Friday

Kate and I have decided to have a quiet Xmas in Rothley. Like others our thoughts turn to the things that matter at this time of year and we have always felt that simplicity brings us closer to the important things in life. Staying in Rothley brings us closer to Madeleine.

As you may know we have had some problems on our Find Madeleine site which are proving difficult to solve. Our software team was assisted by the directors of the fund who are experts in these things and the local police sent a few people along to help as well! Our local solicitor, who once set up his own website, dropped in to see if he could help with his expertise. Unfortunately the meeting went on very late. A long day and the problem is still not sorted out but the police were kind enough to take us home.

Saturday

Kate brought the twins over and they wanted their presents today! We had to explain to them that you sometimes just have to wait. Father Thomas Campanella had called in to say hello and he re-affirmed that there is more to Xmas than just presents and how very pleased he was that we were staying in Rothley this Xmas. Father Thomas convinced the twins to wait a few more days!

A meeting with one of the Scotland Yard officers today confirmed that they are in agreement with us on the lines of inquiry we need to take. Kate has done a photo shoot with the rugby club Sale Sharks in their dressing room. She is very impressed with their attitude to Madeleine and is very grateful to one of the players called Donny Capriati for who nothing is too much trouble. I am an Everton man myself!! Donny has apparently arranged for all the Sale players to wear an image of Madeleine under their shirts with the message “Close to us all!”

Sunday

Met with the GBNSR yesterday where I am chairman, hopefully a good one! They do brilliant work. Kate and the twins are off to Sale again for a pre-Xmas break where she will discuss new initiatives with Donny. In the afternoon we had to leave our home for a while because one of the emergency services needed to do some checks on the building. We had intended to drive to Cannock Chase to visit the dump but our car had to be taken away since it wouldn’t start. It will need some tests done apparently.

Monday

A peaceful morning. The Portuguese police came over to wish us a happy Xmas though they were disappointed that Kate wasn’t here. We expect them to award us something called “Assistiente” status soon, which is a kind of reward that the Portuguese offer to those like us who have been helpful. It would have been rude to refuse such an offer. Hopefully it will speed things up over there. We can’t give more information even though we’d like to in case we prejudice future proceedings against the people who took Madeleine. Donny rang and said that he and Kate spent an afternoon touring sports shops to raise awareness.

Tuesday

Today Kate and I had an early start since we had agreed to be guests at a Scotland Yard meeting to discuss missing children. Kate came down from Sale on the overnight train and we went on to SY at 4.30 in the morning, getting a lift from a helpful police van driver. We had a very constructive meeting. By chance eight of our solicitors were meeting for the same event! These co-incidences are very strange. The meeting ended at 2.55 AM as there was much to discuss. Andy Redwood just happened to be around and came to thank us for supporting them in this way. Apparently they have some people in their sights.

Wednesday

Our car was returned to us so we were able to drive up to Cheshire. The garage apparently had to remove all the seats and carpets and interior lining, boot lining, spare wheel cage etc. to find out why it wouldn’t start. Strange. We stayed for lunch with some relatives and old friends Jane and John who have just come back from holiday in Venezuela and made us envious with the weather rather poor here. In the afternoon we walked on the sands near Fleetwood. It was very cold! Just before it got dark one of our relatives had us all in fits as he buried the twins up to their necks in the sand and videoed them pretending to scream for help!

Thursday

A very unhelpful news story today suggesting that Mr Amaral may come to England in 2014. Kate and I think this would be a mistake and we have asked for an interview with the Home Secretary to discuss a banning order. It cannot be right that this man should abuse our hospitality after what he has done.

This afternoon we had a surprise Xmas reunion with seven of our closest friends. Unfortunately, as the local press showed, we had a team of engineers in white coats arrive to dismantle some of the brickwork under the house to cure a structural issue and excavate the garden. I am only a doctor so I don't know what is wrong with houses! So we had to find somewhere else to meet and all the hotels were full I think. Believe it or not the only space for a reunion of old friends in Rothley was a spare function room at Leicester police headquarters!

We were surprised to see Andy Redwood and the head of the DPP there as well as fourteen of our barristers who were probably there to buy Leicester’s famous red cheese! It was a very constructive meeting and when we left at 4.40 AM the stars were shining brightly. It was very cold though since for some reason we forgot some of our clothes at the police station and Kate has now developed a worrying cough.

Friday

We came down to see Mr Redwood at Scotland Yard early this morning to give him his Xmas presents to show our gratitude for his efforts. Unfortunately he said the rules prevented him from accepting them which was yet another blow in this sad year. While we were there nine of our lawyers dropped in for some reason so there wasn’t much space! We left at midnight and walked along by the river but Kate’s cough got worse and I fear she may need a change of climate.

When we got back to our very cheap and small hotel we had a welcome surprise when we found some well-wishers from the PJ waiting in our suite with a Xmas card for us and some paper work to complete I think confirming the obvious fact that we are not persons of interest in the investigation. We are both very pleased at these signs of co-operation although I would like to apologise to the people in the next room who thought that there was some sort of argument and raised voices going on all night. It was just a celebration!

Saturday

Kate’s chest is much much worse today so we think we might have to avoid Rothley for Xmas because of the well-known bad climate in the midlands. Fortunately we just happened to hear about a place in the warm in Venezuela from some friends called Fred and Frieda and Donny has offered to come with us to help with the twins and introduce us to the mysteries of Venezuela rugby. Father Campanella assured us this was the best thing to do and stressed how Catholic Venezuela is, so that we can think of all the things that really matter at this time of year in a way we can't in busy Rothley.

Apparently the police have been keen to meet us so that they can assure us at this time of family values that we are not suspects of any sort which I find incredibly moving. Unfortunately our flight leaves in an hour from a private airport but we’ll leave them a message. A happy Xmas to you all.

at 00:19
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Blacksmith......Xmas Blog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith......Xmas Blog Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith......Xmas Blog Empty Re: Blacksmith......Xmas Blog

Post  Panda Sat 21 Dec - 15:51

Nudge nudge , wink wink....... wonder who this Noddy guy is???

This is brlilliant, Merry Christmas Blacksmith if you read this Forum. Blacksmith......Xmas Blog 23324 Blacksmith......Xmas Blog 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Blacksmith......Xmas Blog Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith......Xmas Blog Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 21 Dec - 20:13

This post remind me of the person from the 3A's blog who occasionally posted under the topic 'Gerry's blog". I'll never forget one particular post in which he/she referred to the twins as "Sean and the other one". Just 'shows to go you' a little humour once in a while does not go amiss. Congratulations and Merry Christmas to Blacksmith....well done and most appreciated!!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 21 Dec - 20:34

interested wrote:This post remind me of the person from the 3A's blog who occasionally posted under the topic 'Gerry's blog".  I'll never forget one particular post in which he/she referred to the twins as "Sean and the other one".  Just 'shows to go you' a little humour once in a while does not go amiss.  Congratulations and Merry Christmas to Blacksmith....well done and most appreciated!!!

Hi interested......I an curious about Noddy from Shale, isn't that where Brian Kennedy lives or owns a Rugby Team from there??? Also, the article seems to suggest Kate and Gerry do very little together .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 21 Dec - 21:09

Panda wrote:
interested wrote:This post remind me of the person from the 3A's blog who occasionally posted under the topic 'Gerry's blog".  I'll never forget one particular post in which he/she referred to the twins as "Sean and the other one".  Just 'shows to go you' a little humour once in a while does not go amiss.  Congratulations and Merry Christmas to Blacksmith....well done and most appreciated!!!

Hi interested......I an curious about Noddy from Shale, isn't that where Brian Kennedy lives or owns a Rugby Team from there??? Also, the article seems to suggest Kate and Gerry do very little together .

I don't get the significance of the reference to Donny and the Sale Sharks. The only thing I know about U.K. sports is that David Beckham used to play football or, as it is known on this side of the Atlantic, soccer.

Maybe Blacksmith is hinting at the state of the McCanns' relationship when he says, "Kate brought the twins over.....". Over where? To visit their father?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 21 Dec - 22:12

That piece has not been written by the regular Blacksmith.There is not one single mention of the pink maggot.I think the man from the drippy nose burger van could have written a more interesting satire.
Never the less it looks like Andy will be on his way round with the cuffs on Boxing day . We can but hope
though i wont be holding my breath .
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 21 Dec - 22:17

interested wrote:
Panda wrote:

I don't get the significance of the reference to Donny and the Sale Sharks.  The only thing I know about U.K. sports is that David Beckham used to play football or, as it is known on this side of the Atlantic, soccer.

Maybe Blacksmith is hinting at the state of the McCanns' relationship when he says, "Kate brought the twins over.....".  Over where?  To visit their father?

Yes, I agree, he mentions as well that he had the twins while Kate was in Shale. Shale Rugby Team is owned by Brian Kennedy the McCanns"Benefactor
who took an active interest in the Fund. He recruited the "Detectives" and had the Invoices in his name and he paid them when the Fund paid him. All very shady IMO
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 22 Dec - 8:28

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 22 Dec - 9:31

Hi kitti, the screen comes up , but it can't be accessed. When you pull back the red line to start at the beginning it keeps going back to where it was. Blacksmith......Xmas Blog 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 22 Dec - 9:33

Lioned wrote:That piece has not been written by the regular Blacksmith.There is not one single mention of the pink maggot.I think the man from the drippy nose burger van could have written a more interesting satire.
Never the less it looks like Andy will be on his way round with the cuffs on Boxing day . We can but hope
though i wont be holding my breath .

You just got to have a go Lioned about anything to do with me , go back to bed and wake up in a better mood. Blacksmith......Xmas Blog 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 22 Dec - 9:36

I was talking about blacksmith !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 22 Dec - 10:35

Panda, the screen has been frozen at that spot to point out that it looks like Gerry McCann.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 22 Dec - 14:08

interested wrote:
Panda wrote:

I don't get the significance of the reference to Donny and the Sale Sharks.  The only thing I know about U.K. sports is that David Beckham used to play football or, as it is known on this side of the Atlantic, soccer.

Maybe Blacksmith is hinting at the state of the McCanns' relationship when he says, "Kate brought the twins over.....".  Over where?  To visit their father?

I guess Donny is no relation to a shark with a similar but different name who frequents the tabloids for his off pitch antics with the ladies.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 22 Dec - 17:13

kitti wrote:Panda, the screen has been frozen at that spot to point out that it looks like Gerry McCann.

Right gotcha.........it does look a bit like Gerry , I thought it was something to do with a photo of him at the Crimestoppers , so what is the significance
kitti?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 23 Dec - 5:01

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 23 Dec - 5:27

Whatever turns you on. Blacksmith......Xmas Blog 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 23 Dec - 10:14

Love it!  Blacksmith......Xmas Blog 23324 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 23 Dec - 13:54

The inclusion of Eddie and Keela in the manger just makes the scene..... Blacksmith......Xmas Blog 613255 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 23 Dec - 14:11

The image of Stephen Birch in the background is the stuff of nightmares though!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 24 Dec - 14:19

That's strange, when I clicked on the link first time it was a dark photo which looked a bit like Gerry, now it has morphed into something completely different???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 24 Dec - 21:05

Blacksmith has made a couple of new posts since this one.

Those who still think he is of sound mind may wish to reconsider once they have read his latest drunken rant.

Sorry to post this on Xmas eve so you may wish to leave it a day or two.

Have a good one.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 24 Dec - 22:14

I won't post a link because to my mind his latest post is on a level with the filthy personal insults of the worst creatures from the depths like muratfan.

Either there's more than one person posting under the name of Blacksmith or this guy is a Jekyll and Hyde character.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 24 Dec - 22:22

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I won't post a link because to my mind his latest post is on a level with the filthy personal insults of the worst creatures from the depths like muratfan.

Either there's more than one person posting under the name of Blacksmith or this guy is a Jekyll and Hyde character.

I think he's an alcoholic with a very twisted mind and as you say his latest rantings are just vile.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Tue 24 Dec - 23:56

And he said some times ago that our forum is a cesspit!
Disgusting last entry on his blog. Il will never visit it again.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 29 Dec - 21:31

Tuesday

Today Kate and I had an early start since we had agreed to be guests at a Scotland Yard meeting to discuss missing children. Kate came down from Sale on the overnight train and we went on to SY at 4.30 in the morning, getting a lift from a helpful police van driver. We had a very constructive meeting. By chance eight of our solicitors were meeting for the same event! These co-incidences are very strange. The meeting ended at 2.55 AM as there was much to discuss. Andy Redwood just happened to be around and came to thank us for supporting them in this way. Apparently they have some people in their sights.

Wednesday

Our car was returned to us so we were able to drive up to Cheshire. The garage apparently had to remove all the seats and carpets and interior lining, boot lining, spare wheel cage etc. to find out why it wouldn’t start. Strange.
====

Classic Blacksmith. Brilliant.

I wondered about the posts after than - about Tony Bennett - they didn't seem his usual writing style, so I skipped over those as to any detail - but this is on target...

He seems to be furious with anyone who is making hay from this story - apart from Amaral. I wonder if blacksmith is gaining anything from his blog or just doing the blogs from general interest.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum