Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14

3 posters

Go down

Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Empty Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14

Post  Panda Fri 24 Jan - 18:40

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-first-arrests-move-3056123#.UuKzQBDFLIV

"The McCann's official spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: "Kate and Gerry do not comment on any aspect of Operation Grange."

They can't can they....what a stupid remark to make.!!



Last edited by Panda on Fri 24 Jan - 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 65
Location : Wales
Warning :
Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Empty Re: Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14

Post  fuzeta Fri 24 Jan - 18:44

Is this today's paper panda? For God's sake why don't they shut up with this twaddle? Is there no other news in the UK or the rest of the world?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Empty Re: Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14

Post  Panda Fri 24 Jan - 18:48

fuzeta wrote:Is this today's paper panda?  For God's sake why don't they shut up with this twaddle? Is there no other news in the UK or the rest of the world?

Yes, I put the date on there so Members would know it is the latest report, made a comment in reply to Clarence's remark. I would love to know whether Redwood is still passing on information and whether he is getting any from OPORTO .....that might be worrying for the McCanns.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 65
Location : Wales
Warning :
Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Empty Re: Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14

Post  Guest Fri 24 Jan - 19:39

Panda wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-first-arrests-move-3056123#.UuKzQBDFLIV

"The McCann's official spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: "Kate and Gerry do not comment on any aspect of Operation Grange."

They can't can they....what a stupid remark to make.!!


Wasn't that in itself a comment?  Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 23324 Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 23324 Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 23324 
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Empty Re: Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14

Post  widowan Fri 24 Jan - 20:13

When things don't look too good for them that's when all the new sightings begin, so yes. 3 "burglars" in the area wanted for questioning as to what they may have seen etc will become "first arrests" as if SY has solved it, it is a ring, and these are just the first 3.

IF PJ will cooperate of course. Because they are the ones who failed to cooperate? hm.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :
Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Empty Re: Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14

Post  Panda Fri 24 Jan - 20:41

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-first-arrests-move-3056123#.UuKzQBDFLIV

"The McCann's official spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: "Kate and Gerry do not comment on any aspect of Operation Grange."

They can't can they....what a stupid remark to make.!!


Wasn't that in itself a comment?  Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 23324 Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 23324 Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 23324 

Iris , I think it was meant to let everyone know they are being kept in the loop. It would be nice to know whether OPORTO have finished their investigation and we get to know what they have come up with.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 65
Location : Wales
Warning :
Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14 Empty Re: Daily Mirror Report 24/1/14

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum