Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we hear any more about the libel trial

+8
whatsupdoc
MaryB
malena stool
cass
tanszi
jeanmonroe
Claudia79
jassi
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will we hear any more about the libel trial - Page 2 Empty Re: Will we hear any more about the libel trial

Post  whatsupdoc Wed 19 Feb - 18:34

Just got this tweet...needs confirming...

REM ‏@GOSUB3010 53m

#mccann Just heard the Lisbon trial will resume/conclude 25 Feb 2014 source Porto 1578 gar# CdM

and this...

#McCann wanted again to settle - AMARAL REFUSED !! Woohoo go Amaral

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
Will we hear any more about the libel trial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Will we hear any more about the libel trial - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Will we hear any more about the libel trial - Page 2 Empty Re: Will we hear any more about the libel trial

Post  interested Wed 19 Feb - 18:59

whatsupdoc wrote:Just got this tweet...needs confirming...

REM ‏@GOSUB3010 53m

#mccann Just heard the Lisbon trial will resume/conclude 25 Feb 2014 source Porto 1578 gar# CdM

and this...

I hope this info proves to be correct. I also wish that Mr. Amaral could "call" on Tony Blair to testify in light of the news today that he was advising Rebekah Brooks on the phone-hacking scandal. I still think the phones of the McCanns' families and friends were hacked despite earlier denials.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Will we hear any more about the libel trial - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Will we hear any more about the libel trial - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 19 Feb - 19:24

They have got to have been hacked, it was "THE" news story of the bloody century FCS!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 19 Feb - 22:06

whatsupdoc wrote:Just got this tweet...needs confirming...

REM ‏@GOSUB3010 53m

and this...

Great News if this is true whatsupdoc, that's next Tuesday. The McCanns have been invisible the last few weeks , maybe they are wishing they had not been so greedy, sequestering E1.2 million .!!!! If this date is to close the case, it would appear that neither the McCanns or Amaral will be called to testify.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 20 Feb - 9:37

Looks like there is no date. mccann trolls were just having 'fun', I read.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Feb - 9:43

weissnicht wrote:Looks like there is no date. mccann trolls were just having 'fun', I read.

Thanks weissnicht , there must be a reason for the hold-up and my guess is it is to do with SY's attempt to find these 'persons of interest'.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 20 Feb - 15:32

Panda wrote:
weissnicht wrote:Looks like there is no date. mccann trolls were just having 'fun', I read.

Thanks weissnicht , there must be a reason for the hold-up and my guess is it is to do with SY's attempt to find these 'persons of interest'.
But it has nothing to do with the private vendetta libel case.  Will we hear any more about the libel trial - Page 2 303636 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2