Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman'

+11
Freja53
kitti
jassi
mossman
marxman
jeanmonroe
cherry1
dazedandconfused
maebee
Badboy
Lioned
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman' - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman'

Post  margaret Tue 4 Feb - 15:08

mossman wrote:I've said this on another thread but so long as we are reading about busmen, gypsies, whie vans and cleaners, nobody is thinking about Smithman and the e-fit published by SY on Crimewatch.

For me it is that simple.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.  

Not one single article has shown the e-fit.  

Good point, but that could be trying to pervert the course of justice? Unless SY already have enough good witnesses for smith man and the efits?, Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman' - Page 2 303636 
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman' - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman'

Post  mossman Tue 4 Feb - 15:16

margaret wrote:
mossman wrote:I've said this on another thread but so long as we are reading about busmen, gypsies, whie vans and cleaners, nobody is thinking about Smithman and the e-fit published by SY on Crimewatch.

For me it is that simple.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.  

Not one single article has shown the e-fit.  

Good point, but that could be trying to pervert the course of justice? Unless SY already have enough good witnesses for smith man and the efits?, Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman' - Page 2 303636 

Margaret, if the Sunday Times article is true, and we really have no reason to disbelieve it, then not releasing efits to SY at the outset of their enquiry could also be seen as perverting the course of justice, IMO. There has been lots of perverting in this story....

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 4 Feb - 19:47

I would like to put forward a theory, as I slip on my positive hat for
a moment. All this media coverage reporting unsubstantiated and
ever-changing stories regarding busmen, gypsies, thieves and who
knows else in store! is really a tactical strategy by SY/PJ in order to
conduct their investigation in silence within the din of media and TM
inventing stories to distract and pervert and guess what really is going
on.
IMO, all these potential suspects have dried up, and SY/PJ are quite
content to sit back and let the media create a perfect storm, as they
execute their real investigation without media intrusion or the true
culprits getting wind of the fate that awaits them.
To believe that if the above is not a reality, it is to loose faith and trust in
the humanity and intelligence of two sovereign police forces doing the
right thing and having each other as guarantee that it occurs.
I hope my positive hat stays firmly on.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 4 Feb - 20:06

marxman wrote:I would like to put forward a theory, as I slip on my positive hat for
on.
To believe that if the above is not a reality, it is to loose faith and trust in

Marxman, another feather for your positive hat might be that with all of the current press, it does not allow anybody to claim an unfair trial because of publicity. Assuming of course the culprits are not among the current top one hundred being talked about.

Keep your hat on. Mine falls off every now and then but that's from frustration and impatience. Much of the time it stays on though. Tuesday 4th February's suspects: 'travellers and busman' - Page 2 25346 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Tue 4 Feb - 20:22

marxman wrote:I would like to put forward a theory, as I slip on my positive hat for
on.

I would like to think you are correct.
The problem I foresee is the police being able to assemble sufficient credible evidence to bring anyone to court.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 4 Feb - 21:06

The evidence is there for all to see but it's getting it to stick and making it watertight that is the problem.....at the moment.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 4 Feb - 21:11

I would like this question answered.

If you were Kate McCann and you had two children wouldn't you be devastated that the papers are putting out this drivel and ridiculous accusations in the newspapers .

Wouldnt it upset you reading these articles knowing that it's upsetting the other children.

Wouldnt you want to do something regarding these articles, your children having to suffer day in and day out seeing it on the news and in the shops.

So why hasn't she?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Freja53 Wed 5 Feb - 8:02

Absolutely right Kitti. You would be very protective of your family and be up in arms about all the drivel and obvious cheap tricks to make profits for the newspapers at the cost of your families and Madeleines dignity.
Freja53
Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 288
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 5 Feb - 10:04

Kitti, you're absolutely right. But l would be furious for Madeleine it's her name dragged through it with these crazy headlines.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 5 Feb - 10:22

i like everyone here wants to know what happened to a little girl that left the uk to go on holiday never to return - we can all post our theroys and like the press they can too - i would like to think that both portugal and the uk are working together on this and both have had enough of these headlines and everything that comes with it - mistakes were made by both police in portugal and the uk - they are not going to feed the press with stupid things they will be getting on with trying to find out what happened to madeleine -on the informaton they have been given - abduction is only one of the theorys - they will have been through the time kines over and over again - yes confuse confuse was good in the early days but a lot has changed since then - people change - did the uk police and the pj think this would be front page press for so long NO lets not forget there is innocent people having the finger pointed at them even if they have died its wrong and imo by opening the case both uk and portugal need to stop this before someone gets hurt - how many innocent little girls have been reported of giving dna to proove they are NOT madeleine - not only do i think they are trying to stop this once and for all - they are trying to get to the truth - back to basics start from the beginning - every one is a witness till proved other wise
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 5 Feb - 10:40

The pattern is very familiar. New sightings or new suspects are reported in the dead-tree press, comments by readers (if allowed) are moderated and negative comments are quickly whooshed. The problem for editors now is that the reporting of new sightings or suspects is met with what has literally turned into a deluge of negative comments, so that the more they moderate and whoosh the more unbelievable or ridiculous their reports of new sightings or suspects become. Perhaps a point will eventually be reached when publishing this kind of rubbish will become so counter-productive that even stalwart supporters such as the Mirror will realize that they are doing themselves no favours and stop it - or perhaps that point was reached and passed a long time ago and they just didn't notice. Perhaps the editors of the UK's newspapers are doing a sort of British Leyland i.e. carrying on producing the same old cr*p long after the majority of their customers have turned away and gone elsewhere. The first error of judgement was the attempt to shut down and ignore the opinions and concerns of a significant number of their readership  who sought to express them through readers' comments, thus literally forcing those readers to turn to solely Internet-based fora as the only alternative platform for making themselves heard. The second error of judgement was to toe the McCann line and label those opinions and concerns expressed on the Internet which did not agree with the 'official' position as the ravings of a rabid "Internet scum". IMO in years to come history will look back on the closing down of the Mirror forum as the point at which the UK press lost the plot.  Fact is that the papers have gone too far with this junk to do a U-turn now without conceding that, unlike those who they love to deride as conspiracy theorists and scum, they themselves got it hopelessly wrong.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 5 Feb - 12:20

Weren't 2 articles about the enquiry in Portugal recently suppressed, just after a short while, with only the titles left?
Why? Perhaps because they thought that the public reaction would be fierce. Or SY asked them to stop the crap?
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2