Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Proposed Reconstruction

+4
malena stool
interested
chrissie
Keela
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Proposed Reconstruction Empty The Proposed Reconstruction

Post  Panda Wed 19 Feb - 7:45

The Tapas Seven raise questions

Email sent to Ricardo Paiva from Graham Michael

19 March 2008 16:39

(processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P84, 85 )
Vol. XVI p. 4214

Dear Ricardo,

I refer to our recent telephone call conversations and can confirm that we will starting the interview process w/c 7th April 2008. I hope the e-mail sent on Thursday 13th March helps with your arrangements for your accommodation.

I am in receipt of your e-mail regarding further questions for John Lowe at the FSS and I will forward them for him to answer.

As discussed on Friday, we have made contact with the holiday group (Paynes, Webster, O'Brien, Tanner, Oldfield, Mampilly) regarding their availability for the proposed dates for a re-enactment in Portugal. We are still awaiting response from Jeremy Wilkins.

Before they will fully commit to attending they have the following questions that they reguest are answered:-

1 - Why do the PJ want them to take part in the re-enactment?
2 - What is the aim, what are the PJ trying to achieve with the re-enactment?
3 - Why so close to the anniversary?
4 - Why don't the PJ use actors?
5 - Will the footage of the re-enactment be released to the press/TV etc?
6 - What protection is there for the friends in relation to the media coverage/likely frenzy?

Would you please speak with the Director regarding these questions and consider how you would like us to respond. I would be grateful for a prompt response as this will hopefully ensure that the witnesses are available to attend.

Yours Sincerely

Mick Graham
Detective Inspector
Major Crime Unit

Email sent to Graham Michael / Stuart Prior from Ricardo Paiva

20 March 2008 11:56

(processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P86,87 )
Vol. XVI p. 4216 and 4219 (4217 is the same, in Portugese)

Hello good morning Mick.

In answer to the questions raised by the holiday group regarding the re-enactment in Praia da Luz, Mr Paulo Rebelo wishes to clarify them as follows:

1 - Why do the PJ want them to take part in the re-enactment?

The PJ wants them to take part in the re-enactment because they were the ones who experienced the situation. Therefore they are in the best conditions to reproduce it.

2 - What is the aim, what are the PJ trying to achieve with the re-enactment?

The PJ is trying to find out, with accuracy, the circunstances of the events occurred, using for that purpose the exact place of events and the same persons who took part in it.

3 - Why so close to the anniversary?

Only now has the PJ contitions to carry out these procedings, and also because it is desirable that the weather conditions are as similar as possible to those at the time of the events.

4 - Why don't the PJ use actors?

The reason is because only the persons involved can clarify, with accuracy and at the same place, their position and movements.

5 - Will the footageof the re-enactment be released to the press/TV etc?

The PJ won't release any pictures/footage to the press.

6 - What protection is there for the friends in relation to the media coverage/like frenzy?

The place will be isolated and press interference will be avoided to its maximum.

The re-enactment will be carried out in one single day, at the exact time the events occurred.

However, the witnesses are requested to stay in Portugal for a couple of days more, in order to allow the production of all the material which shall be analysed, checked and signed by the persons involved.

Best regards.

Ricardo Paiva

Email sent to Ricardo Paiva from Graham Michael / cc. Stuart Prior, Gary Watts, Nigel Baraclough

28 March 2008 16:33

(processo/16 - VOLUME XVIa.pdf P89 )
Vol XVI p. 4218

Dear Ricardo,

An update for you, as discussed this morning;

We have spoken on a number of ocasions with the holiday group and they are still undecided whether they will agree to attend Portugal to take part in this process.

As a group, they are waiting to see if Gerry and Kate McCann will be invited to attend and participate in the re-enactment. It is my understanding that if Gerry and Kate do not participate in this process, then the decision will be that they will not attend.

In addition, the group have stated that they would require written reassurances about how the process was going to be conducted before agreeing to attend.

Therefore, until these issues are resolved we are unable to get a firm commitment from the holiday group to attend on either of the proposed dates.

Mick

Email to Stuart Prior from Paulo Rebelo concerning questions from the Tapas Seven, re: the proposed reconstruction

15 April 2008

Table of Contents : Vol 16..(PDF page 57)..Page 4187

Date : 15th April 2008
To : "Prior Stuart"
Subject : Witnesses' Questions

Dear Stuart,

As previously agreed, here I send the answers to the questions raised by the holidaying group and Jeremy Wilkins regarding the re-inactment.

I also inform you, about the matter of Gerald McCann's credit cards intelligence, that the Prosecutor is not available to make any more changes to the LOR.

Thank you very much, again, for your fantastic cooperation.

Best regards,
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
The Proposed Reconstruction Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Proposed Reconstruction Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Proposed Reconstruction Empty Re: The Proposed Reconstruction

Post  Panda Wed 19 Feb - 7:48

Wouldn't you think the Tapas group would be only too willing to do whatever it takes to help find Madeleine and would be only too happy to take part in a reconstruction, all expenses paid.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
The Proposed Reconstruction Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Proposed Reconstruction Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 19 Feb - 13:26

We have spoken on a number of ocasions with the holiday group and they are still undecided whether they will agree to attend Portugal to take part in this process.

As a group, they are waiting to see if Gerry and Kate McCann will be invited to attend and participate in the re-enactment. It is my understanding that if Gerry and Kate do not participate in this process, then the decision will be that they will not attend.

In addition, the group have stated that they would require written reassurances about how the process was going to be conducted before agreeing to attend.

Therefore, until these issues are resolved we are unable to get a firm commitment from the holiday group to attend on either of the proposed dates./quote

Forgive me, but I was always under the impression that it was the police who decided the factors relating to reconstructions. Since when did "witnesses" run the show, why are they being allowed to dictate what they will and won't do, whether or not they will come back to Portugal for a recon. Someone is being protected as mentioned in Marathon's post on another thread. That someone is McCann but why..
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 19 Feb - 13:57

David Payne (who went out with GM 'searching' at 4:00am 4th May 2007, when 'everyone else had gone home')

1485 "Okay. And finally, Mr PRIOR touched on the re-enactment earlier on, I think the re-re-enactment's likely to take place either at the end of April or sometime in the middle of May. Do you see yourself attending''

00:54:14 Reply "I will do anything in my powers that could be helpful to shed light on what happened to Madeleine or bring Madeleine back, or to change the status that Kate and Gerry find themselves in. Though saying that, we have concerns regarding going back err for a re-enactment and those points that we have you know raised in a letter which I believe is being forwarded to the Portuguese Police. Err what we would like to see is you know some detailed answers to those points and we would also like to know that everyone else is taking part in the re-enactment because if everyone wasn't there then it doesn't seem that its particularly err worthwhile and obviously you know, problems with the press, you know, which would become very prominent the past twenty four hours, you know I think we would certainly want some reassurances err to you know, just, it'll address people to look at the letter that we all sent and if you're kind enough to answer those in detail then that is a, you know, an answer that we would make in light of what the response was to those points.'

1485 "Okay.'
Reply "But I wouldn't rule anything out.'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That would be 'anything' in his power to shed light on what 'happened' to Madeleine
EXCEPT, OF COURSE, NOT ACTUALLY GOING BACK TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, IN PORTUGAL, FOR A RE-CONSTRUCTION!

Otherwise he'll generously 'help' with anything! (as long as it dosen't involve a re-construction of 'events')

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Wed 19 Feb - 14:01; edited 1 time in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 19 Feb - 13:57

And they went ahead and did there own recon just go prove to the world that they would go back and do one.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 19 Feb - 14:07

kitti wrote:And they went ahead and did there own recon just go prove to the world that they would go back and do one.

David and Fiona Payne, Diana Webster, Rachel Oldfield and Russell O'Brien did NOT return to Portugal and did NOT partake in the Mockumentary, the McCanns made with the rather 'forgetful' documentary maker Emma Loach.

I wonder what the McCanns thought of their 'friends' non co-operation in their re-con, given that their 'friends' had stated publicly that they would all 'DO, ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING' to help the McCanns 'find' out what 'happened' to their daughter, Madeleine.

But Lisa Donovan, Kate McCann 'lookilikey' did.

Oh silly me, even SHE didn't end up in the Mocko.(because she wasn't able to 'produce' the swishing curtains, hurricane gust of wind,  door slamming 'revelation moment')

Didn't help her cause when she was asked what she thought had 'happened' to Madeleine she answered "i DON'T KNOW!"

memo to Lisa: Madeleine was "ABDUCTED!, ABDUCTED!, ABDUCTION!" (in case she is ever 'asked again', about what 'happened' to Madeleine, you understand)

Clarrie was praying to God that she would answer "Madeleine was abducted by a dirty, swarthy foreigner, paedo because JT saw it happen"

Thus 'poor Lisa' was forever consigned to the 'cutting room' floor, for all eternity.

So ONLY 3 (THREE) of the T9 took part in their own 're-con'!

The 'laughing' GM,(at airport) MO and 'laughing' JT!

(Oh, and the ONLY 'professional' investigator the McCanns have ever hired, Mr Dave Edgar, who somehow, astonishingly, given his 'professionalism' managed to place a key 'witness' JW, in totally the wrong place, and explained it as 'it dosen't matter WHERE key witnesses were standing')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_3hCrktOXw

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Wed 19 Feb - 15:00; edited 3 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 19 Feb - 14:53

The Proposed Reconstruction Captur12

Gerry firmly points the finger at Matt!

"I fcuking TOLD you to leave a jemmy mark on that window sill and smash the shutter!"

"Why did i ever think to have you do that simple task, you fecking bampot, eidgit, twat, feckwit, divvy, heidbanger, heidcase, you"
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 19 Feb - 15:05

The Proposed Reconstruction Captur12
"you'd better pray these 'bars' don't ever become real bars in a real Portuguese prison'
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 19 Feb - 15:37

Not sure where to post this question but I would like to hear from U.K. residents what to make of the news today that Tony Blair advised Rebehah Brooks to do a "Hutton-style report" in connection with the phone hacking scandal. I seem to remember the Hutton report dealt with the death of David Kelly, but I'm not sure because that was a few years ago and being here in Canada I'm not as up-to-date as U.K. residents. I'm convinced there has been Gov't. involvement in Madeleine's case and the news today about Tony Blair's advice to Brooks just makes me wonder ..... what next?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 19 Feb - 15:57

I put it on another thread but there's more info here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/phone-hacking/10648559/Tony-Blair-offered-to-be-unofficial-adviser-to-Brooks-and-Murdoch-over-phone-hacking-scandal-court-hears.html

I was shocked, even though I shouldn't have been. Just shows them all up as corrupt. Yes, I hope someone asks questions about the 'Hutton style' report and a cover up. Feel very sorry for David Kelly's family today.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/jul/16/david-kelly-death-10-years-on
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 19 Feb - 16:07

Thanks "chrissie" - I should have known this news would be in the "U.K." section but, because my main interest is Madeleine, I come "here" first. Thanks for the links. I always thought David Kelly's death was suspicious. How horrible for his family to have this in the news again and have to re-live the circumstances....my thoughts are with them.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 19 Feb - 16:23

Rachel Mapilly e-mailed Detective Stuart Prior asking if he thought the reconstruction was necessary. Stuart replied 'I don't think any useful puropse would be served'!!!!!!

When a recon was planned, the American Actress playing the part of Kate had her part ending up on the cutting room floor because Kate's version did not tally with the rest of the Group. How did they manage to run rings around the Portugese Police and not have to help when it was necessary .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 19 Feb - 16:43

Panda wrote:Rachel Mapilly e-mailed Detective Stuart Prior asking if he thought the reconstruction was necessary. Stuart replied 'I don't think any useful puropse would be served'!!!!!!

When a recon was planned, the American Actress playing the part of Kate had her part ending up on the cutting room floor because Kate's version did not tally with the rest of the Group. How did they manage to run rings around the Portugese Police and not have to help when it was necessary .
Probably string pulling by HMG puppet masters..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 19 Feb - 16:57

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:Rachel Mapilly e-mailed Detective Stuart Prior asking if he thought the reconstruction was necessary. Stuart replied 'I don't think any useful puropse would be served'!!!!!!

Probably string pulling by HMG puppet masters..

malena, I think the Portugese Government has been very patient allowing SY to do as they please and say what they want to say , when will the sleeping Tiger wake and take control???? I have a feeling the Trial is being held up to allow Redwood to introduce more 'persons of interest' in the event that one of them proves to be guilty which of course would affect the McCann/Amaral case.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 19 Feb - 20:10

Redwood could introduce the entire population of Britain as suspects, but only 2 would fit the description.

What a crass waste of money, time and effort, besides an insult to peoples intelligence and an affront to the thousands of children who have been abducted.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 19 Feb - 21:57

Under normal circumstances the Tapas 9 should have been only too willing to attend a recon. Madeleine was their friend's daughter , was known to them, had just spent a week with them, who would be churlish enough to consider it a waste of time?

Could it be that they knew an accurate timeline could not be acheived and would question their statements?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 20 Feb - 0:06

Panda wrote:Under normal circumstances the Tapas 9 should have been only too willing to attend a recon. Madeleine was their friend's daughter , was known to them, had just spent a week with them, who would be churlish enough to consider it a waste of time?  

Could it be that they knew an accurate timeline could not be acheived and would question their statements?

Well, don't forget the McCanns have 'forgiven' MO, for NOT checking their THREE kids, JT, for NOT telling them she saw Madeleine being 'carried off' and last , but not least, they have 'forgiven' the nasty 'abductor' who stole their daughter!

So a little thing like their best 'friends' refusing to attend a re-con wouldn't have bothered them one little bit!

EVERYONE'S been 'forgiven' by St Kate and St Gerry, the patron Saints of Responsible Parenting!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Feb - 1:08

jeanmonroe wrote:
Panda wrote:Under normal circumstances the Tapas 9 should have been only too willing to attend a recon. Madeleine was their friend's daughter , was known to them, had just spent a week with them, who would be churlish enough to consider it a waste of time?  

Well, don't forget the McCanns have 'forgiven' MO, for NOT checking their THREE kids, JT, for NOT telling them she saw Madeleine being 'carried off' and last , but not least, they have 'forgiven' the nasty 'abductor' who stole their daughter!

So a little thing like their best 'friends' refusing to attend a re-con wouldn't have bothered them one little bit!

EVERYONE'S been 'forgiven' by St Kate and St Gerry, the patron Saints of Responsible Parenting!

Hi jeanmonroe, I wonder if the Tapas 8 work colleagues ever questioned their involvement? Glenfield helped set up a Fund straight away for the search for Madeleine by having a donation receptacle inside the Hospital Entrance , Doug Skehan, Gerry's Boss at Glenfields resigned as Director, as did Gerry's Brother John, and Esther McVey. Why was Brian Kennedy's Corporate Lawyer Smethurst appointed a Director?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 20 Feb - 10:41

Panda wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:

Hi jeanmonroe, I wonder if the Tapas 8 work colleagues ever questioned their involvement? Glenfield helped  set up a Fund straight away for the search for Madeleine by having a donation receptacle inside the Hospital Entrance , Doug Skehan, Gerry's Boss at Glenfields resigned as Director, as did Gerry's Brother John, and Esther McVey. Why was Brian Kennedy's Corporate Lawyer Smethurst appointed a Director?

When you have as much to hide as the McCanns, you've got to lasso in every connection you can lay your sleazy hands on!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Feb - 10:47

Morning Pennylane, it's a bit like the Emperor's new clothes.........everyone believing the McCanns except for a few dedicated to finding out exactly what happened and seeing the McCanns 'naked'. Just what is it going to take to pull their defences down?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 20 Feb - 10:56

Panda wrote:Morning Pennylane, it's a bit like the Emperor's new clothes.........everyone believing the McCanns except for a few dedicated to finding out exactly what happened and seeing the McCanns 'naked'.   Just what is it going to take to pull their defences down?

Morning Pandy  The Proposed Reconstruction Icon_flower 

It's going to take irrefutable evidence bursting forth out of left field and nothing less (imo).
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 20 Feb - 10:57

jeanmonroe wrote:

They instantly forgave and absolved themselves of any blame, even though they left 3 toddlers alone nightly in an unlocked apartment, and one was annihilated as a result.  So hey ho, the rest makes sense!  Well except for their vexatious pursuit of Dr Amaral of course.... but as the saying goes.... the truth hurts!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Feb - 11:02

I'm getting impatient now, wondering when Oporto are going to pull a Rabbit out of a Hat and provide enough evidence to implicate the McCanns. They must have filed their Report by now, surely?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 20 Feb - 11:17

Panda wrote:I'm getting impatient now, wondering when Oporto are going to pull a Rabbit out of a Hat and provide enough evidence to implicate the McCanns. They must have filed their Report by now, surely?

According to Dr Amaral some months back, the Senior Officer Helen Monteiro was only investigating abduction!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Feb - 11:30

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:I'm getting impatient now, wondering when Oporto are going to pull a Rabbit out of a Hat and provide enough evidence to implicate the McCanns. They must have filed their Report by now, surely?

According to Dr Amaral some months back, the Senior Officer Helen Monteiro was only investigating abduction!  

That can 't be right surely pennylane? It is known the Portugese were suspicious that the McCanns weren't telling the
truth and even one of the theories in the Final Report says Madeleine died in the Apartment.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next