Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Proposed Reconstruction

+4
malena stool
interested
chrissie
Keela
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Proposed Reconstruction - Page 2 Empty Re: The Proposed Reconstruction

Post  pennylane Thu 20 Feb - 11:46

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:I'm getting impatient now, wondering when Oporto are going to pull a Rabbit out of a Hat and provide enough evidence to implicate the McCanns. They must have filed their Report by now, surely?

According to Dr Amaral some months back, the Senior Officer Helen Monteiro was only investigating abduction!  

That can 't be right surely pennylane? It is known the Portugese were suspicious that the McCanns weren't telling the
truth and even one of the theories in  the Final Report says Madeleine died in the Apartment.

This is a brand new team from a different location, with a different leader, and they aren't including any of the original team...  all rather odd I would say! I believe Dr Amaral has grave doubts.  Unless something out of left field happens, I feel the future is grim.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
The Proposed Reconstruction - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Proposed Reconstruction - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 20 Feb - 11:58

It  will  be  very grim for the mccanns when mr amaral wins the libel case and his 'new  revised book' goes on the book shelves...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
The Proposed Reconstruction - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Proposed Reconstruction - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Feb - 12:00

Yes, I read there are 4 Policemen and they have been in Oporto for over a year. I cannot believe their remit is to investigate on a cherrypicking basis. They will do as SY have done and go through all the Files impartially , Portugal's reputation is at stake here and i am sure they won't want to be criticised for incompetence again. SY are rattled that Oporto won't share their findings ......I wonder why,??? The Proposed Reconstruction - Page 2 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 20 Feb - 12:06

kitti wrote:It  will  be  very grim for the mccanns when mr amaral wins the libel case and his 'new  revised book' goes on the book shelves...

Right on, Kitti!  The Proposed Reconstruction - Page 2 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 20 Feb - 12:13

Panda wrote:Yes, I read there are 4 Policemen and they have been in Oporto for over a year. I cannot believe their remit is to investigate on a cherrypicking basis. They will do as SY have done and go through all the Files impartially , Portugal's reputation is at stake here and i am sure they won't want to be criticised for incompetence again.  SY are rattled that Oporto won't share their findings ......I wonder why,??? The Proposed Reconstruction - Page 2 25346 

I so hope you're right. It would be happy days if Oporto suddenly put out an EAW on the gruesomes!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 20 Feb - 12:21

I  think  SY  are  under  the  impression  that non believers along with the sycophants will disappear and accept their  conlusion that the  mccanns   were  not  involved  and  Madeleine was abducted.    WRONG.....very.....WRONG.

Too  many people  are  already  asking  awkward questions.....if  SY  come up with the mccanns scenario...these  questions  will 
Only get LOUDER  and  LOUDER.

Dont underestimate the power off the people...Deadwood.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Feb - 14:09

I agree kitti, if Redwood , after over 3 years looking over all the documentation cannot find anything to suggest a kidnapper, the only alternative is that Madeleine died in 5a, what happens then???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2