Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefits.

3 posters

Go down

Benefits. Empty Benefits.

Post  malena stool Sat 22 Feb - 14:51

I've just received a letter from God at the DPW informing me about the 'GENERAL INCREASES IN BENEFITS' I receive.
They tell me that from 7th April 2014 my benefit amount will change.

I don't receive any bloody benefits from the crass stupid ignorant overpaid scroats!

I receive a State Pension which I've paid into over 50 years of working for a living and because I also paid into a private scheme the scrofulous toads tax me on what I receive. Do these drooling illegitimates consider self contributory pensions as benefits?

Now as anyone who knows me is aware I'm not one to normally lose my rag, but when some faceless, unemployable for any useful purpose cretin, tells me that they are giving me 'benefits' when I've paid all my life for what I receive, beside paying his wages and buying the computer he spends his working day playing on I'm sorry but I lost it.

Luckily Mrs S is out spending what 'benefits' I have left after the limp wristed Civil Servants have had first pick of the pennies I should be getting.

I'd complain directly to the Head Thief himself but the number to contact him is an 0845 prime number. Not content with fleecing me they want me to pay them to argue about it.

I wonder if the non paid up immigrants who are claiming a whole lot more than those who have paid are given freephone numbers to contact when they ask for more?

Rant over. I'm going to compose a letter to the Mercury... (And possibly join a revolutionary movement)

Wonder if they'll print it?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Benefits. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Benefits. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Benefits. Empty Re: Benefits.

Post  fuzeta Sat 22 Feb - 17:54

I will join your revolution Malena.  Every time we receive those letters calling our state pension a benefit ( As you did we paid into all our working lives)  It makes me want to scream.    

Also,yes the bloody  tax on our small private pension, which was meant to be not  so very very small  until Gordon Brown robbed it at the vital years!

Yes Malena tell me where we are all meeting to discuss the revolution and we will be there. Benefits. 816281

As for those prime numbers!!! They put me in a fury. I remember when my Mother died and I phoned them constantly to report her death, cancel her pension and whatever. I had to keep doing it because they kept cocking things up and losing everything I had previously phoned and written about. I really objected to that phone bill brought on by their total incompetence.

Your post sums up everything I feel about them.

Last edited by fuzeta on Sat 22 Feb - 18:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 22 Feb - 18:16

fuzeta wrote:I will join your revolution Malena.  Every time we receive those letters calling our state pension a benefit ( As you did we paid into all our working lives)  It makes me want to scream.    

Also,yes the bloody  tax on our small private pension, which was meant to be not  so very very small  until Gordon Brown robbed it at the vital years!

Yes Malena tell me where we are all meeting to discuss the revolution and we will be there. Benefits. 816281

As for those prime numbers!!!  They put me in a fury.   I remember when my Mother died and I  phoned them constantly to report her death, cancel her pension and whatever. I had to keep doing it because they kept cocking things up and losing everything I had previously phoned and written about.  I really objected to that phone bill brought on by their total  incompetence.

Your post sums up everything I feel about them.
YOU THINK THEY WOULD BE GRACEFUL TO HEAR THEY WOULD NO LONGER BE PAYING PUBLIC MONEY TO SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE SAVING MONEY,BUT IF THEY ARE NOT EVEN ORGANISED TO SORT THINGS ARE,NO WONDER THING ARE GOING DOWNHILL AT THE BENEFITS DEPARTMENT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 22 Feb - 18:43

I think it is a complete shambles badboy, has been for many years.  How are they ever going to sort it?  Mind you when we lived in Greece five years that was a mega shambles, that will never be sorted in a thousand years. So I do not think we are quite the worst. We paid into both systems at that time. (allowed to pay basic into UK)  I hear the Italians are pretty shambolic as well!!

Last edited by fuzeta on Sat 22 Feb - 21:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 22 Feb - 18:59

ITS SEEMS THAT THE DWP HAS SACKED LOTS OF STAFF WHO KNEW THE ROPES,SO TO SPEAK,NOW THEY HAVE SACKED THE STAFF,EVERTHING HAS GONE TO POT.
THERE WAS THAT BLIND PERSON(S) WHOM THE DWP SEND LETTERS TO IN PRINT,EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE INFORMED THE PERSON(S) NEEDED TO BE SEND LETTERS IN BRAILLE,THERE GOING TO BE AN INTERESTING COURT CASE ABOUT THIS BECAUSE THEY STOPPED BENEFITS IN SUCH CASES WHERE THEY DIDN'T ATTEND INTERVIEWS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 18 Mar - 23:31

THE DWP HAS INFORMED ME OF AN INCREASE IN BENEFITS,SEND ME TWO BOOKLETS,TTHE INFORMATION COULD HAVE BEEN WRITTEN IN ONE BOOKLET,WASTE OF PAPER AND MONEY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content