Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

+10
Panda
AnnaEsse
kitti
chrissie
cherry1
tigger
malena stool
wjk
mara thon
gillyspot
14 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? Empty WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

Post  Badboy Thu 3 Nov - 22:50

I saw a panorama special about benefit fraudsters.
There was one person who was claiming housing benefit,but so it seems owns a farmhouse in normandy and another house(pub?) in devon?
as well as a yacht etc.
it is reckoned that £4billion in benefit is lost through fraud or error.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? Empty Re: WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

Post  Lioned Thu 3 Nov - 23:19

Benefit fraudsters are cheats and thieves of the worst kind and should be publically humiliated and then sent to Afghanistan to clear IED's from the roads and not allowed to come home until they've lost as many legs and arms as the soldiers who have to do that at the moment.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? Empty Re: WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

Post  gillyspot Fri 4 Nov - 8:13

I think benefit frauds should be jailed as they are in effect stealing from us (the poor beleaguered taxpayer). I watched the programme (well second half) and was shocked by them. There was also the woman who was parking illegally in a disabled space using an elderly ladies badge. Insisted she was only there to pick the lady up - gave the police and council a round of abuse. Drove off then drove back with said old lady. Turned out she had just got the poor old thing from her nursing home after getting the staff there to get the lady dressed. This woman is now being prosecuted but she should be imprisoned for treating a family member/friend like this.

Benefit cheats are just as bad and tax evaders (illegal). All should have the value of whatever they have "taken" from us, "taken" from them. Personally I think that as avoiders (legal) should be made illegal (i e loopholes closed) as those that can do it are usually those who are already rich enough to afford the expensive accountants and lawyers it takes to do this.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 4 Nov - 8:49

As an aside I see that the McCanns "fund" accounts every year shows a net company tax rebate (none paid to government but got back) as is viewed as a loss making private limited company.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 4 Nov - 9:25

gillyspot wrote:As an aside I see that the McCanns "fund" accounts every year shows a net company tax rebate (none paid to government but got back) as is viewed as a loss making private limited company.

Where did you see that gillyspot? the Accounts show corporation Tax paid every Year because the Fund has made a profit.

I too think Benefit Fraudsters should be punished, jails are too full, Community Work would be more helpful to thhe Community.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 4 Nov - 9:49

If you see the accounts in www.mccannfiles.co.uk you will see that taxation is in brackets and is added to the balance. Thus the fund gets a tax rebate not pays any.

It is clearer in their companies house accounts to be honest.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 4 Nov - 10:04

gillyspot wrote:If you see the accounts in www.mccannfiles.co.uk you will see that taxation is in brackets and is added to the balance. Thus the fund gets a tax rebate not pays any.

It is clearer in their companies house accounts to be honest.

Iv"e got copies of the Accounts and the brackets mean a DEDUCTION from the Income and Expenditure Account. WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? 25346

The income tax is added to Expenditure and the total deducted from Reserves on the Balance Sheet.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 4 Nov - 11:29

You are right sorry.

I am forgetting they are all minuses. LOL WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? 554636
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 4 Nov - 11:38

gillyspot wrote:You are right sorry.

I am forgetting they are all minuses. LOL WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? 554636

Not to worry. WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 2 Jan - 20:07

ONE PERSON WHO WAS RECENTLY CONVICTED OF BENEFIT FRAUD WAS CLAIMING NOT ONLY DISABILITY BENEFITS IN BRITAIN,BUT ALSO IN DENMARK AS WELL.
DANISH OFFICIALS NOTICED HE HAVEN'T BEEN LIVING IN DENMARK RECENTLY,ALERTED BRITISH AUTHORITIES WHO BECOME AWARE HE WAS DOING BENEFIT FRAUD OVER HERE.
IT NOW TURNS OUT THAT HE ALSO OWNED A HOUSE IN PAKISTAN AS WELL.

Last edited by Badboy on Sun 8 Jan - 14:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MORE INFORMATION)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 2 Jan - 20:33

Badboy wrote:ONE PERSON WHO WAS RECENTLY CONVICTED OF BENEFIT FRAUD WAS CLAIMING NOT ONLY DISABILITY BENEFITS IN BRITAIN,BUT ALSO IN DENMARK AS WELL.
DANISH OFFICIALS NOTICED HE HAVEN'T BEEN LIVING IN DENMARK RECENTLY,ALERTED BRITISH AUTHORITIES WHO BECOME AWARE HE WAS DOING BENEFIT FRAUD OVER HERE.

I was only yesterday watching a programme on Benefit Fraud. There was one guy who had so much wrong with him and his wife was claiming Care
Allowance that the DHSS spies followed him. He supposedly could hardly walk, lift, do anything for himself and was claiming altogether £46,000 with
his Wife"s Carer Allowance, Housing Benefit, Council Tax, Disability Allowance,

Anyway, it turned out he had a Luxury Caravan that they used every weekend, he was photographed Gardening, Lifting stuff out of the Boot of his car ,
walking normally so he had to appear in Court and was given a Jail sentence.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 2 Jan - 22:26

I SAW SAINTS AND SCROUNGERS THIS MORNING(NOT SURE IF REPEAT).
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 2 Jan - 22:40

Badboy wrote:I SAW SAINTS AND SCROUNGERS THIS MORNING(NOT SURE IF REPEAT).

Your"e quite right Badboy, it was this morning , I"m not with it am I ??? WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 2 Jan - 22:51

Panda wrote:
Badboy wrote:I SAW SAINTS AND SCROUNGERS THIS MORNING(NOT SURE IF REPEAT).

Your"e quite right Badboy, it was this morning , I"m not with it am I ??? WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? 25346
THOUGHT IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN SOME OTHER PROGRAMME YOU WERE REFERING TO
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 3 Jan - 12:55

I am of the opinion that benefit cheats should be shot and disposed of to the pigs so that their useless lives can at least provide some nurishment for more superior beings.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 3 Jan - 13:27

Lioned wrote:I am of the opinion that benefit cheats should be shot and disposed of to the pigs so that their useless lives can at least provide some nurishment for more superior beings.

Lioned, the Government is so inept they have no control over the DHSS, Immigration, Semi-detached Properties being used as a Mosque ( a friend of
mine lives in the same street and says you can see all the shoes left outside.!!!

There was an investigative T.V. Programme a couple of years ago and one Rumanian guy was boasting he was claiming for 2 non existent children and
that false Birth Certificates can be easily obtained in Rumania.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 3 Jan - 13:52

THE PERSON ON SAINTS AND SCROUNGERS WAS CLAIMING FOR 9 CHILDREN,WHEN SHE STARTED CLAIMING FOR 14 CHILDREN,ALARM BELLS RUNG AT DWP.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 4 Jan - 21:22

Lioned wrote:I am of the opinion that benefit cheats should be shot and disposed of to the pigs so that their useless lives can at least provide some nurishment for more superior beings.
Full agreement with you Lioned, but I would include all MPs, Lords and Civil Servants who have been caught out fiddling their expenses also.... Trouble with our plan is, would the pigs eat them? I'm not sure if pigs are cannibalistic.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 4 Jan - 21:51

[quote="malena stool"]
Full agreement with you Lioned, but I would include all MPs, Lords and Civil Servants who have been caught out fiddling their expenses also.... Trouble with our plan is, would the pigs eat them? I'm not sure if pigs are cannibalistic.[/quote

I was just about to say yes they are Malena, then I got your joke. I am a bit slow tonight WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? 613255
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 5 Jan - 21:29

[quote="fuzeta"]
malena stool wrote:
Full agreement with you Lioned, but I would include all MPs, Lords and Civil Servants who have been caught out fiddling their expenses also.... Trouble with our plan is, would the pigs eat them? I'm not sure if pigs are cannibalistic.[/quote

I was just about to say yes they are Malena, then I got your joke. I am a bit slow tonight WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? 613255
WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? 771556 WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? 771556
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 6 Jan - 19:53

THEY WERE SAYING IN A NEWSPAPER ARTICLE THAT THEY RECKONED 50% OF CLAIMANTS WERE ON THE FIDDLE BECAUSE WHEN THEY ASKED CLAIMANTS TO DO VOLUNTARY WORK ,20% DROPPED THEIR CLAIM OF JSA,30% DIDN'T TURN UP SO HAD THEIR CLAIM STOPPED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 8 Jan - 14:48

Badboy wrote:ONE PERSON WHO WAS RECENTLY CONVICTED OF BENEFIT FRAUD WAS CLAIMING NOT ONLY DISABILITY BENEFITS IN BRITAIN,BUT ALSO IN DENMARK AS WELL.
IT NOW TURNS OUT THAT HE ALSO OWNED A HOUSE IN PAKISTAN AS WELL.
BUMP
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 8 Jan - 14:59

I ALSO READ TODAY THAT GREECE HAS A LOT OF BENEFIT FRAUD.
ABOUT 1500 DEAD PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING PENSIONS.
OVER 1% OF PEOPLE ON ZAKINTHOS ARE SUPPOSEDLY BLIND.
QUITE A LOT OF PEOPLE(400) ON ONE SMALL ISLAND ARE CLAIMING THEY ARE DEPRESSED.
THEY HAVE SAME PROBLEM IN ITALY WHERE DEad pensioners still receive pensions.
also non-disabled people receive disability benefits.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Jan - 15:24

Badboy wrote:I ALSO READ TODAY THAT GREECE HAS A LOT OF BENEFIT FRAUD.
ABOUT 1500 DEAD PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING PENSIONS.
OVER 1% OF PEOPLE ON ZAKINTHOS ARE SUPPOSEDLY BLIND.
QUITE A LOT OF PEOPLE(400) ON ONE SMALL ISLAND ARE CLAIMING THEY ARE DEPRESSED.
THEY HAVE SAME PROBLEM IN ITALY WHERE DEad pensioners still receive pensions.
also non-disabled people receive disability benefits.

Badboy, this could go on the EC President as well, it"s all part of why these 2 Countries are in trouble.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 11 Jan - 12:14

I SEE A COUNCILLOR IN TOWER HAMLET HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF BENEFIT FRAUD TWICE.
PERHAPS SHE SHOULD BE DEBARRED FROM PUBLIC OFFICE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next