Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal

+11
Panda
fred
malena stool
kitti
weissnicht
jeanmonroe
Lioned
frencheuropean
mossman
mara thon
wjk
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal - Page 2 Empty Re: British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal

Post  dutchclogs Fri 25 Apr - 7:11

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:Thanks for the Article malena,

Just what the Hell is going on????? Is this latest SY offering duly given to all the Press meant to suggest Madeleine is alive???? The SY Police should be ashamed of themselves for ignoring the Portugese criticism about the British Press quoting SY information given to them. , their arrogance is worse than their ineptitude and the Portugese Police have been too tolerant. Close the case NOW and have done with it I say.

Make them Arguidos again and use Amaral's evidence to charge them with child abandoment at the very least. For God's sake they even addmitted to doing so in a tv interview.

Something needs to be done to put a stop to a once highly respected police force and system of justice embarressing itself on a regular basis by the outpourings of pathetic, nonsensical childish theories and accusations made against dead or disabled paedophiles, cat burglars or visitors from the planet zog.[/quote

British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal - Page 2 307691   British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal - Page 2 307691 to you both

Last edited by dutchclogs on Fri 25 Apr - 7:15; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add to the post)
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
 British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal - Page 2 Empty Re: British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal

Post  jinvta Sat 26 Apr - 4:53

Panda wrote:Hi fred, yes , what is going on is anyone's guess. Common sense tells me SY must be barmy if they think the Portugese will ever let them know what OPORTO has found, if anything. Common sense tells me there is no way the Portugese will spend any more money on this case and should close it.

As I said earlier on another thread, the photo of Madeleine's bed shows distinctly the Portugese page showing it was part of their investigation. It would seem sy copied it and used it in the article, did the Portugese give their permission?

Panda, I have noted on a few threads that you have suggested that the Portuguese Police close this case, and it got me wondering just how much time and money Portugal is really spending on the case? Even when it was closed, they would have still followed up leads if they came in.

I am wondering if the case is really "open" in name only, and unlike SY they do not have 38 full time investigators pursuing the least likely theory of abduction by a predatory paedophile. No word coming out of the Portuguese investigation, whereas we get the same old regurgitated crap out of SY on a weekly basis in order to justify their exhorbient expenditures.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
 British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 British Detectives To Begin ‘Operational Activity' In Portugal - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2