Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money

4 posters

Go down

Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money Empty Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money

Post  Panda Fri 9 May - 7:37

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money Empty Re: Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money

Post  Badboy Sat 10 May - 0:52

ALL BIG SUPERMARKETS ARE LOSING MONEY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money Empty Re: Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money

Post  Panda Sat 10 May - 9:33

Badboy wrote:ALL BIG SUPERMARKETS ARE LOSING MONEY.

It's because there are too many of them charging customers too much. Aldi's and Lidl's are very profitable.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 10 May - 10:02

Panda wrote:

It's because there are too many of them charging customers too much. Aldi's and Lidl's are very profitable.
And, according to my son, who tells me everytime I see him, great quality too!!  Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money 294124 
I swear he has a stake in Aldi!!! Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money 294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 10 May - 10:12

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:

And, according to my son, who tells me everytime I see him, great quality too!!  Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money 294124 
I swear he has a stake in Aldi!!! Morrisons ...another Supermarket to lose money 294124 

Morning wjk, Tesco's are notorius for making out they are being generous with their 3 for 2 offers .....they are not!! I must say, where I live I am spoilt for choice, but find Iceland very good. The German Supermarkets are very profitable because , like Iceland ,they are no frills and good quality.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 10 May - 11:30

Morrisons posted a 'pre tax' profit of £785 million up to feb 2014 !
That is not loosing money it is just less profit than they would like.
If you start a thread please quote a source and get the facts right !

I think all supermarkets are making a profit.Maybe not the coop.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 10 May - 11:43

Lioned wrote:Morrisons posted a 'pre tax' profit of £785 million up to feb 2014 !
That is not loosing money it is just less profit than they would like.
If you start a thread please quote a source and get the facts right !

I think all supermarkets are making a profit.Maybe not the coop.

Nor Tescos.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 10 May - 11:47

Lioned, more evidence that the supermarkets are not doing well

http://www.kantarworldpanel.com/en/Press-Releases/Losses-for-the-big-four
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 10 May - 12:27

Panda please read the article properly and get your facts right !

Tesco posted a profit in 2013 of £1.39 Billion !

I think that was less than the previous year but still counts as a modest profit !

Please explain the point of this thread as the supermarkets are clearly not loosing money.Profit margins will always wobble around and particularly when its 'divi' time.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 10 May - 12:55

Lioned wrote:Panda please read the article properly and get your facts right !

Tesco posted a profit in 2013 of £1.39 Billion !

I think that was less than the previous year but still counts as a modest profit !

Please explain the point of this thread as the supermarkets are clearly not loosing money.Profit margins will always wobble around and particularly when its 'divi' time.

Enough Lioned, you don't have to post on it !!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 10 May - 13:22

Are we not allowed to disagree with your posts ? This is a forum for debate.If you dont get your facts right then you may get challenged.Thats what happens.
If you dont like that maybe you should start your own blog then you can have your very own totalitarian fantasy World where pandas word is fact.

Your posts are inaccurate get over it and read the article properly next time then you wont look silly !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down