Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission

3 posters

Go down

IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission Empty IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission

Post  Panda Fri 6 Jun - 16:49

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission Empty Re: IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission

Post  fuzeta Fri 6 Jun - 17:48

"According to leaked remarks, Mr Juncker told a closed meeting of the European People's Party (EPP), which won the European elections and of which he is a member, he would not get on his knees to secure British backing for his presidency of the European Commission."

Well he does not need to does he? It is already a done deal. I see there was not a hint of 'I will have a meeting with them and see if we can iron out a few things. He should, being as we are one of the biggest contributors to the EU.

Well that just shows what he thinks of us and how he will behave towards us. Virtually he has told us to p--s off but I expect he thinks we have not the guts to do anything and just keep paying up.

Now is the time to get out David, bring it on.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission Empty Re: IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission

Post  Panda Fri 6 Jun - 18:13

Hi Fuzeta, Christine LaGarde knows which side her bread is buttered and that to accept the position would be fatal for her. Because she took such an interest in the EU crisis and agreed big loans to some EU Countries, some at IMF questioned her decisions saying IMF money was meant to be to help poor
Countries not EU Countries .

I sincerely hope David Cameron doesn't do a deal with the EU instead of giving the U.K. a Referendum , he might think that since UKIP did not win Newark
it puts him in a stronger position
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 6 Jun - 18:34

If that is the case Panda, I think he should think again. It is one of the Conservatives strongest seats. Plus UKIP increased it's vote by 22%. That is good going for them although not as good as they would have wished and they can still do a lot of damage in other seats.

I was pleased to see Lib Dems almost down amongst the Elvis party  IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission 23324 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 6 Jun - 20:02

fuzeta wrote:If that is the case Panda, I think he should think again.  It is one of the Conservatives strongest seats.   Plus UKIP increased it's vote by 22%.  That is good going for them although not as good as they would have wished and they can still do a lot of damage in other seats.  

I was pleased to see Lib Dems almost down amongst the Elvis party  IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission 23324 
'Elvis was alive and well and has just left with the Libdems'....... IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission 294124 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 6 Jun - 20:11

IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission 23324  Going down the chip shop were they?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 6 Jun - 22:20

fuzeta wrote:IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission 23324   Going down the chip shop were they?
IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission 306321 fuzeta, well spotted....  IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission 23324 Cod and chips and a small sour grape for Cleggy, please.... IMF head Christine LaGarde does not want to head European Commission 23324
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Jun - 8:39

What's the betting the LIBDEMS will have a new Leader before long. Vince Cable would not be my first choice, his sale of the Post office lost Britain a lot of money. in fact there is not one Politician (except my mate LOL) who I would consider competent enough to run a Department. I was watching an old episode of "Yes Minister" last night.....brilliant!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down