Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Reporter outside Court gives update

+27
Claudia79
wantthetruth
interested
kathybelle
malena stool
mossman
jassi
tanszi
LJC
quickfingers
chrissie
comperedna
Panda
fred
wjk
almostgothic
dutchclogs
weissnicht
saloongirl
MaryB
cass
Chris
duncanmac
whatsupdoc
jeanmonroe
Karen
princess_leia
31 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sky Reporter outside Court gives update - Page 6 Empty Re: Sky Reporter outside Court gives update

Post  Roasted Arizona Mon 16 Jun - 19:40

Watching that video again...it's extraordinary....I said at the time, it was a weird name for the fund, apart from anything else...why 'fighting fund'???
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :
Sky Reporter outside Court gives update - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky Reporter outside Court gives update - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Sky Reporter outside Court gives update - Page 6 Empty Re: Sky Reporter outside Court gives update

Post  kitti Mon 16 Jun - 19:52

" "It is ridiculous that the case has been delayed yet again." "Mr. Amaral's claims are entirely unfounded and we hope the British media will not repeat them...

More threats from clarrie...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Sky Reporter outside Court gives update - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky Reporter outside Court gives update - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 16 Jun - 19:59

Claudia79 wrote:
Panda wrote:
Ireland wrote:
Panda wrote:
mossman wrote:“@parapono: the #mccann are still sitting on their bench in the hall. Gerry is waving with a stack of papers, must be hot or nervous. Learned it b heart”

Amaral has a lot of trouble with Lawyers, this is his 3rd I believe.!!!! Duarte has pointed out, quite justifiably, that the McCanns  have spent a lot of time and money and that the Trial should go on, I think it will.

Why has Goncalo's arrangements agitated you so much, and whose side are you on?

"Duarte has pointed out, quite justifiably, that the McCanns have spent a lot of time and money"  what is justifiable about the McCann's spending monies from lying and cheating, and after all not one penny from their money was ever used.

Sorry Ireland,I don't share the Forum's love affair with Amaral . He too has made a fortune from Madeleine , was sacked from his job, yet you all think he is some kind of Crusader.That is my opinion to which I am entitled and I don't want to have to defend myself here.

As for the McCanns, I agree and have worked to try to get Justice for Madeleine , but seem to be the only one who actually does anything.

After the Germany - Portugal result I really thought nothing could make me laugh out loud but I was wrong.   Sky Reporter outside Court gives update - Page 6 23324    Sky Reporter outside Court gives update - Page 6 23324    Sky Reporter outside Court gives update - Page 6 23324 

Glad you found something to cheer you up Claudia. I wasn't best pleased at the football result either but no doubt we'll get some of the same with our next match.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon 16 Jun - 20:07

Roasted Arizona wrote:Watching that video again...it's extraordinary....I said at the time, it was a weird name for the fund, apart from anything else...why 'fighting fund'???  

Fighting to stay out of prison perhaps.
Ireland
Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6