Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old article from 2007....from Facebook

+8
margaret
chrissie
MaryB
ann_chovey
duncanmac
kathybelle
Lioned
Roasted Arizona
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old article from 2007....from Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  interested Fri 20 Jun - 20:30

chrissie wrote:I think these bruises look like she has been physically restained.  From Fiona's rogatory:

Oh as I said earlier, she was hysterical, it upsets me very much to even think about how she was, cos it was erm, she was so terrified, absolutely inconsolable, she was rampaging round the, the room, she's up and down, pacing, kicking walls, just on, for most part, just imagining where or what might be happening to Madeleine and angry at herself and then for having left her, not being there and just, she was shouting a lot, I can't, 'We've, we've let her down Gerry, we've let her down, we weren't there for her' erm you know the pain that was causing her that she hadn't been there, was just very raw, erm anger at the, the whole, I say the system that nobody was seemed to be arriving and you know, what was being done and the feeling of just nothing, nothing being done, the helplessness and that, that raw, raw emotion of just grief, of just terror and just praying, she was praying, she kept kneeling everywhere just praying and praying and praying and asking for a Priest and just wanted you know, everybody to be praying for Madeleine for her to be safe'.

I doubt those bruises would have been caused on her upper arms by punching and kicking the walls.  Just my opinion.

"...the raw emotion of just grief...." I know grief is the emotion of suffering/reacting to any loss but it is usually associated with permanent loss/death. I find it odd that Fiona mentioned Kate was expressing "grief" in the hour or so after Madeleine was reported "missing"; surely as her mother she would be out looking for her and optimistic that she would be found at any moment....unless?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Old article from 2007....from Facebook - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Old article from 2007....from Facebook - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Old article from 2007....from Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  kitti Fri 20 Jun - 20:31

malena stool wrote:
kitti wrote:The pj said the lot off them acted weird and looked wide eyed

I wonder why

photo whose_pupils_now_loomed_huge_and_crazy.jpg

Something like this???

Oh crikey!!!!

He looks like he's on crack!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Old article from 2007....from Facebook - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Old article from 2007....from Facebook - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 20 Jun - 20:54

Old article from 2007....from Facebook - Page 2 234512  make the nasty man go away!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2