Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recon in PDL with Gerry and Jane

+5
kathybelle
Lioned
Panda
wjk
fred
9 posters

Go down

Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  Empty Recon in PDL with Gerry and Jane

Post  Panda Mon 30 Jun - 16:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4aBr5PTYY

I came across this just now by accident, hadn't sen it before ...quite interesting .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  Empty Re: Recon in PDL with Gerry and Jane

Post  Lioned Mon 30 Jun - 16:44

Panda wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4aBr5PTYY

I came across this just now by accident, hadn't sen it before ...quite interesting .

Thats a very old one Cordelia.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 30 Jun - 16:49

That pile of shoite has been doing the rounds for years!!! It's utter bollocks, even SY have dismissed Jane Spammers version!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 30 Jun - 16:51

I lost interest the moment I saw it had been posted by Paedo "Fluffy Towels" Silva.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 30 Jun - 16:55

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 30 Jun - 16:59

This is the one where Kate locks Gerry out of the house, Panda.
It was made for them.
What was the producers name? Emma? Spoke for them at the trial.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 30 Jun - 17:00

wjk wrote:This is the one where Kate locks Gerry out of the house, Panda.
It was made for them.
What was the producers name? Emma? Spoke for them at the trial.

Loach, I think?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 30 Jun - 17:11

Thats the one.
Wasn't this one of hers?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 30 Jun - 17:29

wjk wrote:Thats the one.
Wasn't this one of hers?

Yes she was the director-producer afaik.

It is an interesting production though, insofar it shows their "take" on things. The whole Wilkins - Tanner - Gerry interaction is very telling. The Waltons lifestyle being depicted at home, Kate chopping carrots, painting with the kids.

The locking out of Gerry is hilarious - didn't Kate say shall we let daddy in or something ? I guarantee if it were one of mine they would have said no !
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 30 Jun - 17:42

Lioned wrote:

??? Whose Cordelia? anyway, i hadn't seen it before but noted that Mr.smith said it was 9.50pm when he passed the man crrying a child, yet later it was 10.0pm, the time lines on all of them can never be taken seriously.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 30 Jun - 17:49

Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:

??? Whose Cordelia? anyway, i hadn't seen it before but noted that Mr.smith said it was 9.50pm when he passed the man crrying a child, yet later it was 10.0pm, the time lines on all of them can never be taken seriously.

Hi Panda. I think timelines need to be taken in context really. On holiday in a resort who takes notice to the point of being exact when it comes to time. I don't think ten minutes either way is ever too great a discrepancy given the circumstances.

Amaral had a receipt from either the bar or restaurant where Smiths were so it gave him a good indication of the timeline involved. I'm recalling this from memory, but he was reasonably happy with the timing. Any timings from that documentary should be treated with caution, it's the Tapas version. We know how their memories were for that week !
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 30 Jun - 17:55

Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:

Cordelia

Thats you isnt it ?

Or was it Cordelia123 ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 30 Jun - 22:38

Lioned wrote:
Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:

Cordelia

Thats you isnt it ?

Or was it Cordelia123 ?

Get your facts right before you start spreading gossip Lioned.........I couldn't think for a while and then realised that when whatsisname who was a regular and respected Member of MM but left for whatever reason, had become a member of Jill Havern's forum and pretended to be his wife who wanted to get in touch with AnnaEsse to tell her he was dead when in fact he wanted to be reinstated. What a terrible thing to do , he seemed so upright and honest. I had to join the Forum to talk privately about it to Jill about a number I had a long time ago from him to see if it matched the number she had., it was near enough . I had recently used Cordelia in my Local paper the day before so just used that one .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 30 Jun - 22:57

So panda are you saying your not the Cordelia whos just got banned from Jill Haven forum for disruption and slagging off Snr Amaral ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jul - 11:47

Mossman: the timed bar receipt from the Smith family was discussed a while ago on the JH forum and was thought to be a forum myth as nothing could be found to substantiate it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 1 Jul - 12:15

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Mossman: the timed bar receipt from the Smith family was discussed a while ago on the JH forum and was thought to be a forum myth as nothing could be found to substantiate it.  

Oh ! I was certain I read it in relation to that sighting and if pushed to say where I would say Amaral's book. I don't tend to bother remembering things from newspapers, just places that might be reliable. Still if they can't find it on JH site, then it's good enough for me.

Thanks  Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  Icon_flower 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 1 Jul - 12:26

No !! Here it is. It is a transcript from the truth of the lie documentary on JMs site. 9.27 pm they paid for dinner, then went for a drink.

09.58 - On the same night, on the other side of Aldeia da Luz, the Smith family – four adults and five children – have just paid for their dinner at the Dolphins restaurant. The credit card receipt was clocked at 9.27 p.m. on the 3rd of May 2007. The Smiths go out for a drink at Kelly’s bar. They don’t take long.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/04/maddie-truth-of-lie-documentary.html
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 1 Jul - 12:50

Lioned wrote:So panda are you saying your not the Cordelia whos just got banned from Jill Haven forum for disruption and slagging off Snr Amaral ?

Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  307691 Lioned

When people come on forums, for the purpose of disrupting, most forums have a solution to this kind of behaviour. Jill has demonstrated that her forum will not be used for that purpose. Each and every one of us has the facility to something about this kind of behaviour, by blocking anyone who behaves in a disruptive way.

I'm all for people expressing their views, even if their views are not in Madeleine's interest. However they go a step too far, when they slag off the man who did his best to bring the right people to justice. He and his team, were hindered every step of the way, not just by the guilty, but by the ones who had an agenda for making sure the guilty, were never brought to justice.

Once I've sent this post, I'm going to practice what I've just preached.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Tue 1 Jul - 14:12

kathybelle wrote:
Lioned wrote:So panda are you saying your not the Cordelia whos just got banned from Jill Haven forum for disruption and slagging off Snr Amaral ?

When people come on forums, for the purpose of disrupting, most forums have a solution to this kind of behaviour.  Jill has demonstrated that her forum will not be used for that purpose. Each and every one of us has the facility to something about this kind of behaviour, by blocking anyone who behaves in a disruptive way.

I'm all for people expressing their views, even if their views are not in Madeleine's interest. However they go a step too far, when they slag off the man who did his best to bring the right people to justice. He and his team, were hindered every step of the way, not just by the guilty, but by the ones who had an agenda for making sure the guilty, were never brought to justice.

Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  463742  my thoughts exactly.

Ireland
Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Tue 1 Jul - 14:14

Lioned wrote:
Panda wrote:
Lioned wrote:

Cordelia

Thats you isnt it ?

Or was it Cordelia123 ?

Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  307691 now to be seen for what it really is.
Ireland
Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jul - 15:32

mossman wrote:No !!   Here it is.  It is a transcript from the truth of the lie documentary on JMs site.  9.27 pm they paid for dinner, then went for a drink.

09.58 - On the same night, on the other side of Aldeia da Luz, the Smith family – four adults and five children – have just paid for their dinner at the Dolphins restaurant. The credit card receipt was clocked at 9.27 p.m. on the 3rd of May 2007. The Smiths go out for a drink at Kelly’s bar. They don’t take long.

Perhaps there's a bit of a misunderstanding on my part. There was talk of the receipt being timed at 9.55 and it was right after they came out after paying that they saw the man carrying a child.

There appears to be nothing to confirm that later timing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Tue 1 Jul - 16:06

Ireland wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

When people come on forums, for the purpose of disrupting, most forums have a solution to this kind of behaviour.  Jill has demonstrated that her forum will not be used for that purpose. Each and every one of us has the facility to something about this kind of behaviour, by blocking anyone who behaves in a disruptive way.

Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  463742  my thoughts exactly.

Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  307691 Recon in  PDL with Gerry and Jane  307691 

I've often wondered why such obvious trolling is tolerated here.

Well done Jill's forum.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 1 Jul - 16:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
mossman wrote:No !!   Here it is.  It is a transcript from the truth of the lie documentary on JMs site.  9.27 pm they paid for dinner, then went for a drink.

Perhaps there's a bit of a misunderstanding on my part. There was talk of the receipt being timed at 9.55 and it was right after they came out after paying that they saw the man carrying a child.

On both of our parts maybe. I knew the timing was established to about ten or fifteen minutes but wasn't sure if it was the restaurant or bar.

I suppose it at least proves they were in the area and gives an idea of the time. You are right, there is only one receipt afaik.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 2 Jul - 12:43

mossman wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:

On both of our parts maybe.  I knew the timing was established to about ten or fifteen minutes but wasn't sure if it was the restaurant or bar.

I suppose it at least proves they were in the area and gives an idea of the time.  You are right, there is only one receipt afaik.

So, they went to another bar after Dolphins and say they were not there long, so it was around 10pm when they were walking the streets. But that is a bit like the McCanns saying they checked every 15 minutes - the truth and the time get stretched. So, for definite this sighting of this man is well worth investigating.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down