Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

+15
kathybelle
T4two
jeanmonroe
Angelina
fred
wjk
tanszi
maebee
Roasted Arizona
fuzeta
dutchclogs
almostgothic
quickfingers
kitti
Keela
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

Post  comperedna Thu 10 Jul - 14:29

I seem to recall Amaral was just about to order a search of some 'premesis' or other when he was taken off the case. Am I correct? Someone will put me right if not, I'm sure.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

Post  LJC Sat 12 Jul - 19:20

comperedna wrote:I seem to recall Amaral was just about to order a search of some 'premesis' or other when he was taken off the case. Am I correct? Someone will put me right if not, I'm sure.

Well no one has corrected you yet comperedna, so perhaps its not such a daft idea after all to make this search. It gets to the point now I'm afraid where I have to quickly pass over the usual comments which poke fun at the investigation before I reach the more common sense and thought out comments.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sat 12 Jul - 22:36

comperedna wrote:I seem to recall Amaral was just about to order a search of some 'premesis' or other when he was taken off the case. Am I correct? Someone will put me right if not, I'm sure.

You are correct.  Will have a proper look tomorrow.

eta.  http://www.mccannfiles.com/id165.html

There is a journalist who says that he saw the McCanns enter a block of apartments close to the beach, in the month of June… But we do not know in which flat they were. It is a building for tourists and they passed many people.

interview august 2008

'Not all investigations can be successful, or the authors of the crimes are not always discovered…' What may have hurt many people was my will to discover the material truth. And when I left, I was naturally closer to the truth. Two examples: Apart from our need to know who the friends of the McCann couple were, or if they knew anyone in Portugal, or who drove the car… if they eventually visited another apartment, if they used to meet someone, if they deposited someone… just for us to understand. Towards the end, I was informed that they had visited people at a villa in Praia da Luz. We went to check it out. Then, we were informed that the McCanns had visited an apartment block near the cemetery. And we were working on that, in order to confirm whether it was them or not.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2