Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman Empty New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman

Post  interested Mon 11 Aug - 23:42

According to Chelsea Hoffman at  www.allvoices.com  "The upcoming book 'Madeleine McCann:  What really happened?' is going to be released chapter-by-chapter on the website CrimeSceneMedia.Com"  She provides a "click here" to subscribe to the site so you can read the entire book for free as its being written.  She adds, "Those who believe the allegations made by Goncalo Amaral will enjoy this book -- and the parents of the missing child may not want you to read it!"  The author of the book is Chelsea Hoffman.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman Empty Re: New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman

Post  Guest Sat 6 Aug - 21:49

Two years on and the book is about to be released!

Chelsea Hoffman ‏@CHProfiler ·

New book about #McCann disappearance to be available any day now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman Empty Re: New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman

Post  cherry1 Sat 6 Aug - 22:08

can't wait, more McCann seething no doubt!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 7 Aug - 11:49

Thanks interested,
Will there be enough money in the kitty to bring yet another injunction, one wonders?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 7 Aug - 16:11

The one customer review (Aug. 7) is not exactly favourable.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 8 Aug - 9:51

What happened to Sonia Poulton and her video?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Aug - 10:02

That is an unexplained mystery - another one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 8 Aug - 10:10

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Aug - 10:13

There is some debate about it here but it is I'm afraid members only and there's too much to copy over.

http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t1001-new-book-by-peter-scharrenberg?highlight=peter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 8 Aug - 10:49

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There is some debate about it here but it is I'm afraid members only and there's too much to copy over.

http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t1001-new-book-by-peter-scharrenberg?highlight=peter

Is it an anti site, if so I will register?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Aug - 10:53

I can guarantee that it is an anti site.

A prize will be awarded if you spot who I am there!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 8 Aug - 15:01

According to an article posted by Chelsea Hoffman at www.us.blastingnews.com and dated Aug.7,2016 "New Madeleine McCann book reveals possible location of child's body". Her book includes an exclusive "never-before-seen interview" with Stephen Birch in which he clarifies his views that will have some shocked (according to Hoffman) including that the British and Portuguese governments have displayed corrupt behaviors pertaining to the case. She asks the question: "Could a government cover-up be behind the lack of movement in Maddie's case?"
Duh....Yes.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Aug - 15:13

I have had various encounters with Stephen Birch and, sadly, Chelsea Hoffman has in my opinion lost all credibility by accepting him as a valid contributor.

This is the man who wrote to the twins' school (or he says he did) asking for them to be told that their sister is buried on the Murats' property.

He also pretended to be Robert Murat's daughter and posted on his Facebook page that "she" would ask her dad to allow the garden to be dug up.

He also claimed to have got into the garden himself despite the presence of guard dogs.

The man has serious mental health problems in my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 8 Aug - 15:29

I'm not a psychiatrist but I agree with "Not Born Yesterday", Stephen Birch has very serious mental health problems based on what I have read about him and the way he has attached himself to this case.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Aug - 15:34

.......or possibly issues with alcohol and / or drugs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Aug - 9:33

With thanks to poster Antonia on the MMM forum, here is her review of the book. I must admit that the poor presentation and the errors would put me off which is a shame as there are some good points made too.

This book made me want to enrol with the grammar police. Even though I was watching Olympic coverage as I read this book, despite the distraction of the synchronised swimming, I noticed many mistakes of style, grammar and layout. And that was apart from the factual mistakes. Getting a fact wrong in a book of this kind when there is an independent source is inexcusable.

Clearly the book had no editor or even the help of a friend who is good at spotting a missed apostrophe, comma or duplicated word in the same sentence.

I would also feel that the book was uploaded by Chelsea herself as some pages are not laid out properly.

The book is sloppy. She says the tapas group were all in their own’ villas.’ A few lines later she refers to their ‘apartments’ which is a quite different thing, and the correct description of the holiday accommodation.

She refers to the McCann's apartment being 120 meters (US spelling) from the tapas bar and then later refers to it being 400 ft (which is equivalent) but why change from meters to feet?

She refers to the twins as’ infant babies’ and later just as ‘babies.’ They were 2 years and three months old on that holiday – not babies. Later in the book she states they were 18 months old, but that is hardly a ‘baby.’ Getting their ages wrong when their dates of birth are available is inexcusable.

Constantly I wanted to call in the grammar police. So many words that should be separate are run together.
Examples: wined and dined becomes winedanddined; so to speak becomes sotospeak.

Some dreadful phrases -

Of the possibility that the McCanns gave their children prescribed drugs to keep them asleep while they dined, she says that this was ‘incredibly illegal.’ The word incredibly is unnecessary in this context.

The omission of relevant facts is annoying.

She doesn’t mention the availability of the free evening crèche included in the holiday package or that the nannies who already knew the children would babysit for an hourly charge. She just refers to their not hiring a babysitter when it is important to mention the satisfactory options available to them which they chose to disregard. She does comment that as the children were all born as the result of IVF they were very much wanted which made the casual evening arrangements strange. So why not make her point stronger by spelling out the childcare options available to them.

She doesn’t mention the setting up of the secretive limited company (the Fund) and Kate’s commitment to the company being ‘open and transparent whatever it cost.’ As an allegedly experienced crime analyst and profiler shouldn’t she have found it very odd that distraught parents would set up a limited company only a few days after their daughter vanished? She could have copied and pasted a few paragraphs from Enid O’Dowd’s report on the Fund if she could not be bothered to look into the Fund herself. Now did I miss a reference to the Fund when I looked up from my kindle to see the synchronised swimming or is it that she doesn’t think the setting up of the company is of any relevance?

She mentions there was a sighting of a man carrying a child that night around the time Madeleine went missing and this man bore a ‘striking resemblance’ to Gerry McCann. Now while many who follow the saga of missing Madeleine think that one of the efits is somewhat like Gerry McCann, she is the first person to consider it is ‘striking resemblance.’ She does not even name the Smith family who gave the information leading to the efits. She does not really get over that here was a group of nine family member including children who are genuinely independent witnesses.

Incorrect facts

There is no dispute about the time the group met for dinner. The booking was for 8.30pm and statements agree that they all turned up around that time. But Chelsea says the alarm was raised 2 ½ to 3 hours after the meal started which bring the alarm to 11 pm -11.30pm. Kate found her daughter missing someone between 9.45 pm and 10 pm. How could you get mixed up here?

The worst clanger comes in her conclusions at the end. Writing about the McCanns leaving their children alone in a holiday apartment she writes:
‘This was a holiday apartment which faced a street, that was left unsecured with two unsupervised children inside of it.’

TWO unsupervised children! Two! Chelsea I want my £3.77 back. I should have listened to Mo.

Antonia

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 9 Aug - 15:13

Thanks to "Not Born Yesterday" for that review. From that analysis it appears that this is a "self published" book. I don't believe any recognized publisher would allow it's name to be associated with something so inept.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Aug - 17:30

It certainly appears to be a self-published effort.

She has written other books - not my sort of thing, I can safely say! - and there are some comments that the presentation is bad.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chelsea-Hoffman/e/B0042TR3OG/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1470759925&sr=1-2-ent
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Aug - 17:53

so then, another sonia poulton. New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Aug - 18:04

Well, we haven't seen Sonia's documentary so we don't know if it's good or bad.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 9 Aug - 23:13

Cherry Beresfield

Yesterday at 1:24am

PERSONAL REVIEW OF THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE MCCANN: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BY CHELSEA HOFFMAN

For a long time now we have made comments about the massive coverup on this case by the establishment seemingly supported by the British Media and despaired at the lack of people who have put their heads above the parapet and spoken out. Over the years we have seen a small number of people break ranks and speak out questioning some of the things which don't add up and referring to the possible involvement of the McCanns. Chelsea can be added to that small number of people who have stood up to exercise her right under freedom of speech which we have seen the McCanns have tried so hard to curtail when anyone doubts their abduction story. This cannot be easy knowing the litigious nature of the McCanns and the attacks made by their supporters.

Everyone has a right to their opinion on this but personally I feel some of the criticism levelled at Chelsea's book to be unfair. Most of us who work to pay the bills get paid for that work, I don't see why it should be any different where Chelsea is concerned. The book is available to download for free with a one months' trial of kindle unlimited or if brought I believe is £3 something. I doubt whether the paper version when it comes out will be that expensive so I hardly think this to be a case where Chelsea is going to be making massive amounts of profit from the proceeds of the book and this is her living. Chelsea has an interest in crime and I believe the main purpose for writing the book is to get out information and raise awareness that something isn't right about this case. The people who ARE taking advantage of Madeleine's name are those who have written books, not based on any truth or resemblance of fact such as Kate herself and Summers & Swan. Those books have been written imo for the sole purpose of money making and to spread misinformation and to steer heat away from the McCanns and their friends. Let's add to that the 'missing people' industry which has grown on the back of Madeleine's disappearance with quite a few people doing rather well with their conferences on 'abductions', and missing children, etc., I think we know who they are!

We know that much of the public only get their knowledge from the mainstream media and Kate's book with all the fanfare that surrounded it! Not everyone goes on the internet and not everyone goes on facebook and twitter. Therefore many believe the abduction story because that is what they have been fed over and over again. We who have been researching the case for many years and are aware of the official Police Files, and all the wealth of information on the internet and Goncalo Amaral's book sometimes forget that not everyone has access to this. We know from new people joining the group that sometimes what we take for granted people know, they may not which is one of the reasons why in HideHo we repeat information. Therefore producing a book is one way that information can be got out to people, people who may otherwise stay in blind ignorance as to the numerous discrepancies and lies told in this case. I would say the book is not particularly aimed at those of us who have researched the case for many years and are aware of the facts, but more aimed at those with no or limited knowledge about the case. I therefore feel anything which is based on getting out the truth and highlighting the role of the McCanns and some of the basic facts can only be a good thing.

We are never all going to agree on everything and will have differing views. I personally don't agree with the view that the children may have all been left and tend to go along with the views of Rebelo who seemed to be working on the theory that all the children minus one (presumably Madeleine) were in a room together, although this theory is not included in the official police files. I think they came up with the children being left alone story in order to make time for an abduction to have taken place and were willing to hold their hands up to neglect rather than something else which could be much much worse. Regarding Birch I have heard so many differing views on this it's hard to know what to believe but certainly would not agree with his view the PJ planted evidence in the car. To my knowledge there is nothing to substantiate this accusation that I have heard. People can point out what we believe to be a few inaccuracies from the information we know, such as the supposed deal offered to Kate which turned out not to be true, but I would prefer to look at the book as a whole.

Chelsea highlights a number of important issues from the official police files. These include the discrepancies in statements, the questionable check done by Oldfield, the fact that Kate said when she saw Madeleine was missing she ran back to the tapas and left the twins alone. As Chelsea rightly says what mother would do that if she thought there was an intruder lurking around? The discounted sighting of Jane Tanner is mentioned and the fact it would have been impossible for Gerry and Jez Wilkins not to see her which they said they didn't. The discrepancy in statements of Catriona Baker and Kate McCann with two different stories being told. The 48 questions which Kate didn't answer and the one she did, the issue of the shutters and her fingerprints being left on window ledge. No sign of forced entry, the DNA, the findings of the Police dogs with the numerous alerts and the success of the Police Dogs in other cases and their use by the FBI. Again how often do we hear or see the mainstream media talk about the world renowned Police Dogs and their findings. People who don't have much knowledge on the case would I am sure be totally horrified to read in the book about all the dog alerts and will start to question why isn't this all over the media, just as they will be asking why on earth wasn't it all over the media about Payne and Amaral's concerns about him. .

How often have we heard anyone speak out about the allegations surrounding David Payne? Well Chelsea does highlight this in the book, not only what he was accused of but also Goncalo Amaral's concerns about him being one of the last people to see Madeleine before her reported disappearance. To hear about Payne the public who have no access to the internet will I am sure be more than horrified! Where else would they hear about this! It's hardly been all over the mainstream media now has it!

In addition to the above the book also informs the reader of the successful appeal of Goncalo Amaral. Compared to all the discrediting of this man we have seen many times in the Press, the amount of coverage his successful appeal got was minimal. Goncalo has been portrayed in the media as the big bad wolf being nasty to the McCanns, to hear that he won his appeal against them will certainly change the view of some and get people to think that the media isn't really portraying a truthful record of this case.

Chelsea also mentions about the McCanns stopping publication of books which point out evidence against them, and punishing people for exercising free speech. This is also important to get out to the public at large especially in light of Gerry's comment he doesn't have a problem with anyone purporting a theory. Actions speak louder than words and their actions show they clearly do have a problem with anyone purporting a theory.

There is also reference to the McCanns suppressing the report by their own private detectives and threatened to sue them if they released it - another important issue which would lead the reader to question why the McCanns would do such a thing and would lead to most rational people to wonder about the innocence of the McCanns.

When has the mainstream media questioned Kate's appointment as Ambassador for the Missing People Charity! This is mentioned in the book and a good point made about mothers out there whose children have gone missing for much longer and who have actually been searching for their lost children like Kerry Needham who would be a much more suitable candidate as Ambassador than Kate McCann.

Chelsea also highlights another very important issue, how those who merely question the abduction story are targeted by the nastiness associated with the supporters of the McCanns, culminating in the tragic death of Brenda Leyland R.I.P. and the role played in her death by Sky News and Martin Brunt.
It can be seen from the above how some important issues which are contained in the official Police Files are included in Chelsea's book along with other information and her thoughts and possible theories on the case. I know that if I knew little about this case after reading the book it would certainly lead me to question what I had been fed by the mainstream media and would want to find out more information about the case. It would most certainly make me question the innocence of the McCanns and would clearly demonstrate to me how things just don't add up about the case. We may not agree with every single thing that is in the book but it most certainly will make those people who previously only got their information from mainstream media and Kate's book sit up and think and question and that in itself will be an achievement. We have complained enough about people not speaking out and now someone has and I personally thank Chelsea for doing that and for raising awareness about this case to the public at large.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Aug - 5:40

well, it certainly would appear that this 'book' says exactly what you want to hear. New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman 49091
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 10 Aug - 7:56

cherry1 wrote:

Cherry Beresfield

Yesterday at 1:24am

PERSONAL REVIEW OF THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE MCCANN: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BY CHELSEA HOFFMAN

For a long time now we have made comments about the massive coverup on this case by the establishment seemingly supported by the British Media and despaired at the lack of people who have put their heads above the parapet and spoken out. Over the years we have seen a small number of people break ranks and speak out questioning some of the things which don't add up and referring to the possible involvement of the McCanns. Chelsea can be added to that small number of people who have stood up to exercise her right under freedom of speech which we have seen the McCanns have tried so hard to curtail when anyone doubts their abduction story. This cannot be easy knowing the litigious nature of the McCanns and the attacks made by their supporters.

Everyone has a right to their opinion on this but personally I feel some of the criticism levelled at Chelsea's book to be unfair. Most of us who work to pay the bills get paid for that work, I don't see why it should be any different where Chelsea is concerned. The book is available to download for free with a one months' trial of kindle unlimited or if brought I believe is £3 something. I doubt whether the paper version when it comes out will be that expensive so I hardly think this to be a case where Chelsea is going to be making massive amounts of profit from the proceeds of the book and this is her living. Chelsea has an interest in crime and I believe the main purpose for writing the book is to get out information and raise awareness that something isn't right about this case. The people who ARE taking advantage of Madeleine's name are those who have written books, not based on any truth or resemblance of fact such as Kate herself and Summers & Swan. Those books have been written imo for the sole purpose of money making and to spread misinformation and to steer heat away from the McCanns and their friends. Let's add to that the 'missing people' industry which has grown on the back of Madeleine's disappearance with quite a few people doing rather well with their conferences on 'abductions', and missing children, etc., I think we know who they are!

We know that much of the public only get their knowledge from the mainstream media and Kate's book with all the fanfare that surrounded it! Not everyone goes on the internet and not everyone goes on facebook and twitter. Therefore many believe the abduction story because that is what they have been fed over and over again. We who have been researching the case for many years and are aware of the official Police Files, and all the wealth of information on the internet and Goncalo Amaral's book sometimes forget that not everyone has access to this. We know from new people joining the group that sometimes what we take for granted people know, they may not which is one of the reasons why in HideHo we repeat information. Therefore producing a book is one way that information can be got out to people, people who may otherwise stay in blind ignorance as to the numerous discrepancies and lies told in this case. I would say the book is not particularly aimed at those of us who have researched the case for many years and are aware of the facts, but more aimed at those with no or limited knowledge about the case. I therefore feel anything which is based on getting out the truth and highlighting the role of the McCanns and some of the basic facts can only be a good thing.

We are never all going to agree on everything and will have differing views. I personally don't agree with the view that the children may have all been left and tend to go along with the views of Rebelo who seemed to be working on the theory that all the children minus one (presumably Madeleine) were in a room together, although this theory is not included in the official police files. I think they came up with the children being left alone story in order to make time for an abduction to have taken place and were willing to hold their hands up to neglect rather than something else which could be much much worse. Regarding Birch I have heard so many differing views on this it's hard to know what to believe but certainly would not agree with his view the PJ planted evidence in the car. To my knowledge there is nothing to substantiate this accusation that I have heard. People can point out what we believe to be a few inaccuracies from the information we know, such as the supposed deal offered to Kate which turned out not to be true, but I would prefer to look at the book as a whole.

Chelsea highlights a number of important issues from the official police files. These include the discrepancies in statements, the questionable check done by Oldfield, the fact that Kate said when she saw Madeleine was missing she ran back to the tapas and left the twins alone. As Chelsea rightly says what mother would do that if she thought there was an intruder lurking around? The discounted sighting of Jane Tanner is mentioned and the fact it would have been impossible for Gerry and Jez Wilkins not to see her which they said they didn't. The discrepancy in statements of Catriona Baker and Kate McCann with two different stories being told. The 48 questions which Kate didn't answer and the one she did, the issue of the shutters and her fingerprints being left on window ledge. No sign of forced entry, the DNA, the findings of the Police dogs with the numerous alerts and the success of the Police Dogs in other cases and their use by the FBI. Again how often do we hear or see the mainstream media talk about the world renowned Police Dogs and their findings. People who don't have much knowledge on the case would I am sure be totally horrified to read in the book about all the dog alerts and will start to question why isn't this all over the media, just as they will be asking why on earth wasn't it all over the media about Payne and Amaral's concerns about him. .

How often have we heard anyone speak out about the allegations surrounding David Payne? Well Chelsea does highlight this in the book, not only what he was accused of but also Goncalo Amaral's concerns about him being one of the last people to see Madeleine before her reported disappearance. To hear about Payne the public who have no access to the internet will I am sure be more than horrified! Where else would they hear about this! It's hardly been all over the mainstream media now has it!

In addition to the above the book also informs the reader of the successful appeal of Goncalo Amaral. Compared to all the discrediting of this man we have seen many times in the Press, the amount of coverage his successful appeal got was minimal. Goncalo has been portrayed in the media as the big bad wolf being nasty to the McCanns, to hear that he won his appeal against them will certainly change the view of some and get people to think that the media isn't really portraying a truthful record of this case.

Chelsea also mentions about the McCanns stopping publication of books which point out evidence against them, and punishing people for exercising free speech. This is also important to get out to the public at large especially in light of Gerry's comment he doesn't have a problem with anyone purporting a theory. Actions speak louder than words and their actions show they clearly do have a problem with anyone purporting a theory.

There is also reference to the McCanns suppressing the report by their own private detectives and threatened to sue them if they released it - another important issue which would lead the reader to question why the McCanns would do such a thing and would lead to most rational people to wonder about the innocence of the McCanns.

When has the mainstream media questioned Kate's appointment as Ambassador for the Missing People Charity! This is mentioned in the book and a good point made about mothers out there whose children have gone missing for much longer and who have actually been searching for their lost children like Kerry Needham who would be a much more suitable candidate as Ambassador than Kate McCann.

Chelsea also highlights another very important issue, how those who merely question the abduction story are targeted by the nastiness associated with the supporters of the McCanns, culminating in the tragic death of Brenda Leyland R.I.P. and the role played in her death by Sky News and Martin Brunt.
It can be seen from the above how some important issues which are contained in the official Police Files are included in Chelsea's book along with other information and her thoughts and possible theories on the case. I know that if I knew little about this case after reading the book it would certainly lead me to question what I had been fed by the mainstream media and would want to find out more information about the case. It would most certainly make me question the innocence of the McCanns and would clearly demonstrate to me how things just don't add up about the case. We may not agree with every single thing that is in the book but it most certainly will make those people who previously only got their information from mainstream media and Kate's book sit up and think and question and that in itself will be an achievement. We have complained enough about people not speaking out and now someone has and I personally thank Chelsea for doing that and for raising awareness about this case to the public at large.
New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman 307691
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 10 Aug - 9:21

Thank you Malena New Madeleine McCann book to be free to the public - Chelsea Hoffman 25346
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next