Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another review of the S&S book

+6
pamalam
whatsupdoc
James
jeanmonroe
mossman
jinvta
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another review of the S&S book - Page 2 Empty Re: Another review of the S&S book

Post  pamalam Tue 30 Sep - 19:39

interested wrote:Has anyone heard from Nigel Moore?  His last "tweet" was July 15 and mccannfiles.com has not been up-dated since August 15.

Nigel is feeling completely washed out at the moment. He will come to some decision about how, and when, he can update the site in due course.

Link below for My McCann thoughts blog posts

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/89sep14/MyMcCann_15_09_2014.htm
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :
Another review of the S&S book - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another review of the S&S book - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Another review of the S&S book - Page 2 Empty Re: Another review of the S&S book

Post  interested Tue 30 Sep - 20:14

pamalam wrote:
interested wrote:Has anyone heard from Nigel Moore?  His last "tweet" was July 15 and mccannfiles.com has not been up-dated since August 15.

Nigel is feeling completely washed out at the moment. He will come to some decision about how, and when, he can update the site in due course.

Link below for My McCann thoughts blog posts

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/89sep14/MyMcCann_15_09_2014.htm

Thanks to "pamalam" for the up-date on Nigel Moore.  While I am sorry to hear he is feeling washed out, I hope he has not been visited by "men in suits".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Another review of the S&S book - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another review of the S&S book - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 1 Oct - 0:10

me too.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 2 Oct - 17:35

"My McCann thoughts" blog is now back up (Thursday, October 2, 2014) - Very interesting!!  "So now I know what the advice was all about......."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 Oct - 17:45

weissnicht wrote:
wjk wrote:
mossman wrote:How strange WJK.  Who are the "men in suits" he refers to I wonder.  The phrase conjures up a heavy handed mob image, for me anyway, or could Grange representatives be described as such ?

Very strange, mossman. Plus, Summers and Swan removing all evidence of the book off their Facebook account!
Huh? Their 'book'?

Yes, all mention of it - and Pam Gurney's Trojan efforts to defend it - has been removed.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Summers-Robbyn-Swan/108905915872218?fref=ts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 2 Oct - 18:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
wjk wrote:
mossman wrote:How strange WJK.  Who are the "men in suits" he refers to I wonder.  The phrase conjures up a heavy handed mob image, for me anyway, or could Grange representatives be described as such ?

Very strange, mossman. Plus, Summers and Swan removing all evidence of the book off their Facebook account!
Huh? Their 'book'?

Yes, all mention of it - and Pam Gurney's Trojan efforts to defend it - has been removed.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Summers-Robbyn-Swan/108905915872218?fref=ts
Oh dear...
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 Oct - 18:03

Just out of curiosity - who gets the profits from this book?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 2 Oct - 18:10

gosh that was quicker than the efforts to remove Dr Goncalo Amarals book. wonder why and has the book also been withdrawn from sale.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 2 Oct - 18:12

tanszi wrote:gosh that was quicker than the efforts to remove Dr Goncalo Amarals book.  wonder why and has the book also been withdrawn from sale.

No the books still for sale, tanszi.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2