Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

+15
wjk
frencheuropean
kitti
Judge Dread
tanszi
interested
jassi
margaret
jay2001
fuzeta
xtina
Lioned
weissnicht
princess_leia
jinvta
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  almostgothic Wed 15 Oct - 10:40

I would think their in-house lawyers will have strapped up their mouths with duct tape.

They'll brazen it out with silence until the law forces them to speak.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  chrissie Wed 15 Oct - 11:06

Exactly. I am sure they have been advised to say absolutely nothing!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 15 Oct - 11:20

Yes, if they apologise, its like admitting their guilt. There is no way they will do that at this stage, if ever.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 16 Oct - 18:56

I see the British press are commenting on the messages that Chloe Madeley has been receiving after her mother's comments about the football player.  I don't recall the press giving the same coverage to those that Brenda Leyland received following the exposure she was subjected to.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct - 19:29

interested wrote:I see the British press are commenting on the messages that Chloe Madeley has been receiving after her mother's comments about the football player.  I don't recall the press giving the same coverage to those that Brenda Leyland received following the exposure she was subjected to.

chloe madeley hasn't done anything wrong. McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 16 Oct - 19:33

Nor did Brenda.

Can't say that about Judy though.

Why is Brendas life worth less than that women .

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct - 19:37

kitti wrote:Nor did Brenda.

that's a moot point. as far as judy is concerned she should have chosen her words more carefully but given her age it's not hard to see where she's coming from.

McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 16 Oct - 19:52

Judy finnegan is nearly always pissed and her husband got caught nicking wine from the supermarket.

Chloe Finnegan isnt going to get raped by some internet twit.

But i wouldnt trust her to drive my car as she tends to do somersaults in them.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct - 20:10

Lioned wrote:Judy finnegan is nearly always pissed and her husband got caught nicking wine from the supermarket.

Chloe Finnegan isnt going to get raped by some internet twit.

But i wouldnt trust her to drive my car as she tends to do somersaults in them.

hard to argue that. McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 16 Oct - 20:46

Exactly!!!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Oct - 20:55

interested wrote:

Exactly!!!!

you're a curious individual interested. read all your posts last couple months. McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 16 Oct - 21:03

Marky wrote:
interested wrote:

Exactly!!!!

you're a curious individual interested. read all your posts last couple months. McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 25346

I am indeed, curious and interested also deeply committed to seeking justice for Madeleine.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Thu 16 Oct - 21:27

Marky wrote:
interested wrote:I see the British press are commenting on the messages that Chloe Madeley has been receiving after her mother's comments about the football player.  I don't recall the press giving the same coverage to those that Brenda Leyland received following the exposure she was subjected to.

chloe madeley hasn't done anything wrong. McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 25346

Nor did Brenda... McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 25346
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 5:56

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

Nor did Brenda... McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 25346

http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/sweepyface.txt

McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 17 Oct - 7:43

We have seen those tweets over and over again...what Are we supposed to be looking at ?

The fact she sent over 4,000 in a period off 2 years, so what.

If you work it out, it's no more than 50 per week, less than some off us have replied to.

Makes it look more menacing....4,800 tweets, wow..NOT

So, if you are saying Brenda deserved it which you are definitely insinuating, then if it happened to us, do we deserve it too?

Do people deserve to die for daring to speak the truth.

If I speak the name 'mccann' in the street during a conversation, should I be arrested ?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 7:51

Yes Marky, while of course we are all entitled to our opinions, I do wonder about the reasoning behind what you have said about Brenda Leyland.

I would not personally have chosen some of the language in her comments but, like all of us, she was showing her frustration over the case.

She did not threaten or harass anyone personally and she did not break the law. Why she was picked out as a scapegoat remains to be seen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Fri 17 Oct - 10:06

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes Marky, while of course we are all entitled to our opinions, I do wonder about the reasoning behind what you have said about Brenda Leyland.

I would not personally have chosen some of the language in her comments but, like all of us, she was showing her frustration over the case.

She did not threaten or harass anyone personally and she did not break the law. Why she was picked out as a scapegoat remains to be seen.

Not Born Yesterday.........i couldn't agree more..with...

I have often found over the seven years of posting the frustration can often make you go further than you intended ...
Ii have some times looked back on my posts ..[especially when on the S.O.L.]..and been ashamed of what i had said in my post....a lot of this though was in retaliation to the so called [hackers ..thread disrupters etc etc]...

This is what i feel has happened in the past to Brenda...i have always found the so called pros to be the vilest of all on any forum S.O.L in particular ...there main goal was to get you banned ...or goad you into outbursts of things you would not normally say ...the way they used to hound some posters was really upsetting ....

I don't know if anyone can relate to this ...but as i said i have made posts i have been ashamed of ....always out of frustration...

I also think tweeting is a lot more speed... than writting posts ...etc ....IMO it would be quite easy if sat at computer to for an hour or what ever 50 tweets would not be all that excessive ...as they are replied to more quickly

as for Judy Finnegan ....i wonder if she would have felt the same if it had been her daughter ...
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 329
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 13:16

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

Thanks Marky, I'm glad you showed everyone where to look for confirmation that Brenda didn't do anything wrong. McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 13:18

Iris wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

Thanks Marky, I'm glad you showed everyone where to look for confirmation that Brenda didn't do anything wrong. McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 25346

HA!... McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Oct - 15:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes Marky, while of course we are all entitled to our opinions, I do wonder about the reasoning behind what you have said about Brenda Leyland.

why. that's a question that can be asked of the various events of this story. why. if i think about those elements i find myself asking why, sometimes why didn't and sometimes why not. try it. see what you can come up with.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 17 Oct - 15:10

Iris wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

Absolutely. Thanks Iris. Brenda didn't threaten anyone and I'm glad that her tweets have been saved.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 17 Oct - 21:52

I wonder if Brenda has been buried yet .

They have done toxicology tests so they would off released her body by now, don't you think.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Fri 17 Oct - 22:02

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

And your point is?... McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 303636
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 17 Oct - 22:10

kitti wrote:I wonder if Brenda has been buried yet .

They have done toxicology tests so they would off released her body by now, don't  you think.

I doubt if she has yet kitti. If there is an inquest they have to collect so much paper work before they can arrange a funeral, well they did in my friend's case! It is so sad
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 18 Oct - 6:06

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

And your point is?... McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express - Page 2 303636

COMMENT REMOVED BY ADMIN. DESIST WITH THE SARCASM.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next