Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread

+14
ann_chovey
chrissie
wjk
Krisy22
fuzeta
dutchclogs
mara thon
kitti
margaret
interested
almostgothic
tanszi
AnnaEsse
HiDeHo
18 posters

Go down

Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread Empty Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread

Post  HiDeHo Tue 14 Oct - 13:39

Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread Share_10
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread Empty Re: Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 14 Oct - 14:40

As Martin Brunt waited and accosted you, Brenda, he said, "she was anonymous, but not any more." Now we will remember your name Brenda and keep seeking justice for you and for Madeleine McCann in your name. Rest in peace, Brenda. You didn't give up on Madeleine and we won't give up on you.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread Empty Re: Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread

Post  tanszi Tue 14 Oct - 17:46

Brenda sought justice for abused and missing children and was passionate about these causes.  Her poise , intelligence and integrity, were evident and in contrast to those who denigrated her publicly, inviting them to her home for tea and a chat.  My wish is for her children to be proud of her stance in life, to find solace in their memories and all that she was.  the most haunting words, I love you Mum and will miss you forever, show Brenda in the light the media ignored.  Rest in Peace Brenda,  love, peace and strength to your children.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 14 Oct - 18:17

Those who touch our lives will stay in our hearts forever.
Rest In Peace, Brenda.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 14 Oct - 18:39

I never knew you IRL Brenda but counted you as one of my twitter friends. You came across as dignified, sensible, tenacious and brave. I'm sorry I never met you IRL as I'm sure we would have been great friends. However I have a feeling your legacy will make a lasting, far reaching impression on this case in ways we could never have forseen. Thank you. RIP. Iris xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread Empty Re: Messages of Condolence for Brenda Leyland

Post  winjoy Tue 14 Oct - 18:52

I know you have already got my message to Brenda HiDeHo, but would just like to post it here too (and I have already posted it in the thread started by Cherry1 under "Brenda Leyland":

Dear Brenda. I didn't know you in life, but in death I have come to know a lovely lady who was trying to get to the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann. You cared about that little girl who was so shamefully treated by her parents. You were brave and courageous and now you are at the centre of a wave, indeed a torrent, of support from people all over the world who admire you so much. It is for those of us who are left to see that you did not die in vain and that the truth you were seeking comes to light as soon as possible. My thoughts are with you all the time, and of course with your family too. Rest In Peace.
Anne Ammundsen

This is my real name and I am proud to declare myself a McCann skeptic and will happily take the consequences of revealing who I am.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 14 Oct - 19:18

Brenda had a conscience; she saw wrong and wanted to change it.  I didn't know her, just as I didn't know Madeleine McCann, but I mourn her passing together with thousands around the world who want justice for the death of Madeleine.  I extend my condolences to her family and friends in their sorrow.  You can be proud of her memory as a lady who took a passionate interest and viewpoint.  Rest in eternal peace dear Brenda.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 14 Oct - 19:19

Brenda, you could have been any one of us seeking the truth for Madeleine. God bless xxx
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Tue 14 Oct - 19:20

I  cannot believe that the death of someone I didn't know would affect me so much. I wish with all my heart that you were still here and hope that your family might continue your fight.  You were treated abysmally by Sky News and the press.  Your 'cyber' friends will carry on trying to get justice for Madeleine McCann and I am so deeply saddened that the evil people in the McCann team drove you away from your home and pets, which you loved.

R I P Brenda you are sadly missed and I send my deepest condolences to your family and friends xx

Marina aka Jay
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 15 Oct - 7:46

Dearest Brenda

You may be gone but you will NEVER be forgotten for the person who cared too much for a child you never knew.

I hope your making scarecrows in Heaven.

God Bless xxxxxxxx

Kitti
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Sat 18 Oct - 16:22

I rarely post, but read every day and I'm disappointed that there are so few messages on here for Brenda. Anyone of us who disputes the McMantra could've been targeted.

Don't know if her family will ever see any tributes, but it would be nice if they could know that lots of people are saddened by her death. There are thousands who don't believe the abduction tales and they can't silence all of us. Can they?
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sat 18 Oct - 17:05

My sincere condolences to Brenda´s family. The way this lady was treated by the press was an absolute disgrace and goes to show what a disgraceful and dishonest bunch the press and media are. They kowtow to a couple of child neglectors treating them like saints, never ever questioning the many varying stories they have told, never once condemning them for leaving 3 tiny children alone in an apartment in a foreign country, but are more than happy to hound and vilify anyone who doesn´t believe the fairy tales and wants justice for a little girl who was let down badly by her parents. This lady wanted to see justice for that little girl and in so doing was literally hounded to her death. Shame on the whole press and media, you are a disgraceful lot and not fit to be called journalists, none of the so called journalists have ever even questioned the many story changes, quite simply doing as they were told and continuing to churn out complete rubbish. If there is any justice left in this world, which I very much doubt, then Brenda´s family will receive a big public apology from whoever decided that hounding Brenda was a good thing. Whoever made that decision and the horrible people who have left such vile messages for her should hang their heads in shame for ever more.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sat 18 Oct - 18:56

mara thon wrote:My sincere condolences to Brenda´s family.  The way this lady was treated by the press was an absolute disgrace and goes to show what a disgraceful and dishonest bunch the press and media are.  They kowtow to a couple of child neglectors treating them like saints, never ever questioning the many varying stories they have told, never once condemning them for leaving 3 tiny children alone in an apartment in a foreign country, but are more than happy to hound and vilify anyone who doesn´t believe the fairy tales and wants justice for a little girl who was let down badly by her parents.  This lady wanted to see justice for that little girl and in so doing was literally hounded to her death.  Shame on the whole press and media, you are a disgraceful lot and not fit to be called journalists, none of the so called journalists have ever even questioned the many story changes, quite simply doing as they were told and continuing to churn out complete rubbish.  If there is any justice left in this world, which I very much doubt, then Brenda´s family will receive a big public apology from whoever decided that hounding Brenda was a good thing.  Whoever made that decision and the horrible people who have left such vile messages for her should hang their heads in shame for ever more.

Very well said. Messages of Condolence for Brenda's Family to add to VIDEO and a Special Dedicated Thread 307691
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 22 Oct - 7:31

I hope it is not to late RIP Brenda and condolences to Brenda´s family.
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Wed 22 Oct - 15:55

jay2001 wrote:I rarely post, but read every day and I'm disappointed that there are so few messages on here for Brenda.  Anyone of us who disputes the McMantra could've been targeted.

Don't know if her family will ever see any tributes, but it would be nice if they could know that lots of people are saddened by her death.  There are thousands who don't believe the abduction tales and they can't silence all of us.  Can they?

I so agree with you jay2001. Messages of condolence are truly warming to grieving family members. Brenda's family deserve to know just how many people are grieving for Brenda. So many of us feel that we have never experienced such grief for someone we didn't know in life. I can only hope that more people will post on this thread and that these messages will eventually reach Brenda's family.

I imagine that HiDeHo will not want to make her video until far more people have contributed.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 22 Oct - 16:35

RIP Brenda and condolences to your family
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Wed 22 Oct - 17:43

RIP Brenda my thoughts are with your family and friends.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 22 Oct - 20:49

To Brenda's family. Many, many people are thinking of Brenda. She was such a lovely lady and will be sadly missed by those of us who knew her on line.
Rest in peace, Brenda. Always in my thoughts xx
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 23 Oct - 9:34

RIP Brenda. My thoughts are with you and your family. xx
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Thu 23 Oct - 12:45

Thanks, Winjoy! Hopefully, HideHo will get lots of support from her Facebookers, too.

There's a petition on Change.org (too stupid to be able to do links) which I've only just seen today with 1378 signatures so far. Some of the comments on there are from 17 days ago so it's obviously been going since then.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Thu 23 Oct - 12:49

jay2001 wrote:Thanks, Winjoy!  Hopefully, HideHo will get lots of support from her Facebookers, too.

There's a petition on Change.org (too stupid to be able to do links) which I've only just seen today with 1378 signatures so far.  Some of the comments on there are from 17 days ago so it's obviously been going since then.

Here it is......

http://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-launch-a-public-inquiry-into-trial-by-television-reference-must-be-made-to-brenda-leyland-denied-legal-representation-by-sky-news-threatened-with-jail-and-now-dead
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 23 Oct - 13:42

ann_chovey wrote:
jay2001 wrote:Thanks, Winjoy!  Hopefully, HideHo will get lots of support from her Facebookers, too.

There's a petition on Change.org (too stupid to be able to do links) which I've only just seen today with 1378 signatures so far.  Some of the comments on there are from 17 days ago so it's obviously been going since then.

Here it is......

http://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-launch-a-public-inquiry-into-trial-by-television-reference-must-be-made-to-brenda-leyland-denied-legal-representation-by-sky-news-threatened-with-jail-and-now-dead

Its double standards and hypocritical much of the time anyway. I remember the Rogue Trader presenter, the one on the motorbike, Dan Penteado, (motorcycling TV scourge of unscrupulous businesses), dishonestly claimed more than £24,000 in benefits, jailed for 12 weeks. Dan Penteado, who appeared in the show Rogue Traders, admitted claiming council tax and housing benefits over four years.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Thu 23 Oct - 13:52

ann_chovey wrote:

Here it is......

Thank you jay2001 and ann_chovey. I have signed the petition and can only hope that Brenda's family will get the justice they so desperately need. Poor Brenda was hounded to her death and justice must be served on whomsoever was responsible.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Thu 23 Oct - 19:01

Seconded winjoy and thanks for link to the petition ann_chovey.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Sun 26 Oct - 13:20

Heart felt sympathy to Brenda's family and all her friends for your loss....you should all be proud of your mum family and friend...Brenda believed in what she stood for ..little maddie ...the true victim ..in all this ...not her parents... so sad because of this she ended up in such a dark place ...a neighbour had said she was shocked at what she did to the mccs.... be proud of what she did ..a voice for maddie ...there for the grace of god go i Brenda .and a thousands more decent caring respectable people .[not trolls].our only crime is not believing the mccs....rest in peace...Brenda x
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 329
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down