Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The English again investigate the first arguido (R.Murat) in the Maddie case"-Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 (trans.Astro TMCF)

+11
quickfingers
interested
jassi
AnnaEsse
fred
joyce1938
frencheuropean
Keela
Annabel
chrissie
kitti
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"The English again investigate the first arguido (R.Murat) in the Maddie case"-Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 (trans.Astro TMCF) - Page 2 Empty Re: "The English again investigate the first arguido (R.Murat) in the Maddie case"-Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 (trans.Astro TMCF)

Post  comperedna Wed 19 Nov - 17:17

The BBC had it as one of the top items on their website so it's not just Sky and the tabloids running with it. I bet Murat is fed up. I think I recall that he has been quoted in the past as saying something to the effect that the case will never be sorted out until the involvement of security agencies is tackled. What if anything he knows about that, I don't have a clue.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
"The English again investigate the first arguido (R.Murat) in the Maddie case"-Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 (trans.Astro TMCF) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"The English again investigate the first arguido (R.Murat) in the Maddie case"-Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 (trans.Astro TMCF) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

"The English again investigate the first arguido (R.Murat) in the Maddie case"-Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 (trans.Astro TMCF) - Page 2 Empty Re: "The English again investigate the first arguido (R.Murat) in the Maddie case"-Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 (trans.Astro TMCF)

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 19 Nov - 18:47

ITV have just led the evening news with poor Robert.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :
"The English again investigate the first arguido (R.Murat) in the Maddie case"-Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 (trans.Astro TMCF) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"The English again investigate the first arguido (R.Murat) in the Maddie case"-Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 (trans.Astro TMCF) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 20 Nov - 15:11

comperedna wrote:The BBC had it as one of the top items on their website so it's not just Sky and the tabloids running with it.  I bet Murat is fed up. I think I recall that he has been quoted in the past as saying something to the effect that the case will never be sorted out until the involvement of security agencies is tackled. What if anything he knows about that, I don't have a clue.
INVOLVEMENT OF SECURITY AGENCIES?
HOW WOULD HE KNOW.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8854
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 21 Nov - 7:40

Badboy wrote:
comperedna wrote:The BBC had it as one of the top items on their website so it's not just Sky and the tabloids running with it.  I bet Murat is fed up. I think I recall that he has been quoted in the past as saying something to the effect that the case will never be sorted out until the involvement of security agencies is tackled. What if anything he knows about that, I don't have a clue.
INVOLVEMENT OF SECURITY AGENCIES?
HOW WOULD HE KNOW.

good question. "The English again investigate the first arguido (R.Murat) in the Maddie case"-Jornal de Notícias, 19.11.2014 (trans.Astro TMCF) - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 21 Nov - 15:22

i think that during his questioning as an arguido, after being fingered by some of the tapas crew, the security services were mentioned in the context of information gathered. could be wrong, just what i think.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2