Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murat interviewed

+17
frencheuropean
tanszi
fred
chrissie
interested
wjk
Annabel
jeanmonroe
Keela
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
comperedna
Krisy22
saloongirl
fuzeta
Karen
margaret
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Murat interviewed  - Page 2 Empty Re: Murat interviewed

Post  fred Wed 10 Dec - 18:24

Totally agree Tanzi!! These people have had their names dragged through mud for the last 7 years, yet the parents are Knights in shining armour, and they are the only suspects, yet they are treated with kid gloves!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Murat interviewed  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murat interviewed  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 11 Dec - 1:41

Keela wrote:
comperedna wrote:"On Friday there's going to be a decisive meeting between the Judiciary Police and Nicola Wall, to define what is going to take place in this investigation from then on."

That maybe does sound a little bit hopeful?

Possibly but the only hopeful thing would be for her to remember her training and start at the beginning. Interview the tapas lot SEPARATELY and do not let them talk to each other between interviewing. Basic policing. This seems to be non-existant with this lot, makes you wonder if they did actually do any police training.

Dosen't matter if T9 'talk' to each other!

They are allowed to READ each other's 'statements' to REFRESH their minds BEFORE being interviewed!

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RUSSELL-OBRIEN_ROGATORY.htm

I have been informed that these questions arise from an official request from the Portuguese authorities. I am aware that my statement will be subject to the Portuguese Criminal Code in addition to English Law.

I have been informed that this statement has been made from the monitoring notes which were taken at the time of the interviews being conducted.

I have been given the opportunity to refresh my memory from the statement made by Jane TANNER (my wife) and I have been allowed to see these documents, this was done in the presence of DC 1578 GIERC.

(anyone know when O'B got married to Tanner? When they were in PDL, May 2007, they were NOT married)

I wish to add that Jane’s statement covered our routine from the 28th April 2007-2nd May 2007 quite comprehensively and my original Portuguese statement referred to Jane’s statement, this was therefore a good point of reference for me.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Murat interviewed  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murat interviewed  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Dec - 9:03

As far as I know Jane and Russell have never married.

On another occasion he referred to as merely "the mother of my children".

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 11 Dec - 12:25

I can see the reasoning behind being able to read your own statement but cannot see why you should be allowed to read someone else's to " refresh" your memory. If you told the truth in the first place there should be no need for refreshing of memories. I realise that over a passage of time bits may "disappear" from the memory but something of this magnitude would remain with you forever.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 11 Dec - 13:14

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 11 Dec - 13:49

And her she is!!

Murat interviewed  - Page 2 23F7B59300000578-2869936-image-m-14_1418299447688

And with Redwood!!

Murat interviewed  - Page 2 23F7B4FB00000578-2869936-image-a-19_1418299781109
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 11 Dec - 17:27

FFS! Can this get any dafter?? Jesus Christ all these people named and shamed for what?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-quiz-rapist-4779612
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 11 Dec - 17:47

fred wrote:FFS!  Can this get any dafter??  Jesus Christ all these people named and shamed for what?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-quiz-rapist-4779612

He'll receive so much in 'compo' from the Met/SY, for 'reputational damage' (where have i heard THAT before?) that he'll be able to live his life up to his neck in muck er, clover!

All paid for by,..............drumroll..............the great British taxpayer!

Make ME a 'witness' Andy!

Pretty please?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Murat interviewed  - Page 2 Empty Maddie McCann investigation sees police probe former suspect and rapist pig farmer

Post  Annabel Thu 11 Dec - 18:04

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/12/11/maddie-mccann-investigation-sees-police-probe-former-suspect-and-rapist-pig-farmer/

Lead2 • 0 Comments

Maddie McCann investigation sees police probe former suspect and rapist pig farmer

A former suspect in the Madeleine McCann investigation has been questioned by police, along with 10 other witnesses.

Robert Murat, 41 – who became a suspect just days after Madeleine’s disappearance from a Praia da Luz holiday complex – was questioned by Portuguese police as a witness.

The British IT consultant arrived at Faro Police Station yesterday morning, through the back entrance, accompanied by his German-born wife Michaela Walczuch, 38, and their lawyer Francisco Pagarete.

The 11 people brought in as witnesses this week are the first since four men – including Russian businessman Sergey Malinka – were questioned at the start of July.

All four insisted they had nothing to do with the disappearance.

Three other men were also questioned on Tuesday, including the rapist pig farmer Joaquim Jose Marques.

Three more are to be questioned today as witnesses on the final day of police questioning.

Murat is not suspected of any involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance on May 3 2007, and was cleared of being a suspect in the case a year after the disappearance.

Police took three statements from estate agent Michaela within three weeks of Madeleine’s disappearance.

A Portuguese lorry driver reported that he had seen a blonde woman – who allegedly resembled Michaela – passing a blanket that he was convinced contained a child, over a fence on an Algarve farm on May 4.

Spanish tourist Isabel Gonzalez also claimed she had spotted her in a town in northern Morocco in June 2007, just moments after seeing a girl resembling Madeleine.

Michaela dismissed the claim of a sighting in Morocco as ‘ridiculous’, insisting she was having lunch with Murat and his lawyer on the day in question.

“I lost my faith not just in justice but in the whole system and everyone that supports it,” she said in a UK newspaper interview in December 2007.

“The worst part is people putting me in this, knowing I have nothing to do with it. They have no feelings, no heart. They are completely empty.

“I went into town and I just saw my face on the front of all the papers. I felt sick. I just wanted to go all around the town screaming, ‘It wasn’t me’.”

Police also questioned Silvia Batista, who ran the service and maintenance departments at the Ocean Club holiday complex where the McCanns were staying.

Now unemployed, Batista was one of the first people on the scene after being alerted to Maddie’s disappearance.

She told police she found Gerry ‘hitting the floor with both hands’ and ‘screaming with anger’ when she reached apartment 5A, where Maddie had been sleeping with twin siblings Sean and Amelie.

British police believe Maddie was killed during a robbery that went wrong, although Portuguese police disagree.

DCI Nicola Wall, from the Met Police’s Homicide and Major Crime Command Unit, will take charge of the British investigation from Andy Redwood on December 22, when he retires.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 11 Dec - 19:22

The Mail article reads: "She oversaw the investigation into the murder of Tia Sharp ............" Many similarities with Madeleine's case. Let's hope she joins with Mr. Amaral in his fight for justice for Madeleine.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 11 Dec - 19:27

On the link Annabel posted (thanks Annabel) it says......

"A Portuguese lorry driver reported that he had seen a blonde woman – who allegedly resembled Michaela – passing a blanket that he was convinced contained a child, over a fence on an Algarve farm on May 4.

Spanish tourist Isabel Gonzalez also claimed she had spotted her in a town in northern Morocco in June 2007, just moments after seeing a girl resembling Madeleine."

I've not heard any of this before.
Have I missed this over the years or is it new to others too?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 11 Dec - 19:38

wjk wrote:On the link Annabel posted (thanks Annabel) it says......

"A Portuguese lorry driver reported that he had seen a blonde woman – who allegedly resembled Michaela – passing a blanket that he was convinced contained a child, over a fence on an Algarve farm on May 4.

Spanish tourist Isabel Gonzalez also claimed she had spotted her in a town in northern Morocco in June 2007, just moments after seeing a girl resembling Madeleine."

I don't recall any of this either "wjk".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 11 Dec - 19:38

wjk wrote:On the link Annabel posted (thanks Annabel) it says......

Nor have I.
I suspect they were just false trails, laid to distract police away from the likely culprits.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 12 Dec - 14:05

Not that old pony again!!

Didn't MET3 investigate this....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 12 Dec - 14:17

The undersigned inspector who is writing to the PJ belongs to the Interior Ministry of Melilla.

That he has received the notes attached, signed by the Service Coordinator last night, where reference is made to the witness account made by Isabel González, who states that yesterday at about 12.30 in the main square of Zaio, Morocco, she saw a girl who appeared to be Madeleine, the small girl who disappeared on 3rd May from the Algarve.

The undersigned officer has been in contact by phone with Mrs González, who, with total sureness has reaffirmed her first statements, broadening the information relating to the circumstances of the encounter, the physical characteristics of the girl as well as those of the woman who accompanied her, as follows:

- The encounter with the small girl took place in the main square of Zaio, at the precise moment when she was travelling slowly in the vehicle driven by her husband, when she saw a woman crossing at a distance of three or four metres, the woman was middle aged, dark skinned, wearing a chitaba and headscarf and was leading a young girl by the hand, which drew her attention due to the contrast with the woman, given that the little girl had very white legs, white skin, was slim and with an unmistakably European appearance, which led her to look more carefully and also observe that she had very blond long hair, tied back in a pony tail, covered by a beige coloured cloth.

- At a given moment the girl lifted her head and she could see her face clearly and to her surprise she thought she recognised her as the English girl – Madeleine – whose disappearance in Portugal had been announced and whose image had been spread by the media.

- The physical description of the girl, according to information from the witness, is the following: Aged about 5 YEARS between 100 and 110 cm tall, very slim, very white skin, blond hair with a pony tail at the back, wearing a green dress that came to her knees, a beige headscarf and wearing sandals.

The witness alerted her husband to what she had seen and made him park the car and they returned to the square to confirm her suspicions but upon doing this, neither the woman nor the girl were there.

The husband of Isabel González with whom the undersigned inspector has spoken, ratifies the version given by his wife, with the only safeguard that he did not see the child’s face, but that he has no doubt that judging from her external appearance she was of European origin and for that reason stood out from the other inhabitants of the area.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 12 Dec - 14:19

Where in that statement does it refer to Murats wife?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 12 Dec - 14:44

Thanks kitti. I don't remember that at all and no, it doesn't mention Michaela.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 12 Dec - 14:53

kitti wrote:Not that old pony again!!

Didn't  MET3 investigate this....

MET3 who offered Murats ex-wife 200.000 if she said Robert was a paedophile
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 12 Dec - 15:38

omh Freddid they. that is so appalling and reflects badly on the McCs and the type of people they employed to look for Madeleine.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Fri 12 Dec - 15:56

Any word on Friday's interview yet?
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Fri 12 Dec - 19:21

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-question-british-4799740

Madeleine McCann: Police question British ex-pat witness Robert Murat for four hours
Dec 12, 2014 19:09 By David Collins, Gerard Couzens
The IT consultant, 41, who is not suspected in any involvement in the youngster's disappearance, was quizzed after police finished interviewing his wife

l
Police spent four hours questioning Robert Murat as a witness over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann
British ex-pat Robert Murat was questioned as a witness for more than four hours today at an Algarve police station about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The IT consultant, 41, was driven away from Faro Police Station late lunchtime along with his lawyer Francisco Pagarete after answering questions.

It was the second time in three days he had attended the station.

Police were due to question Mr Murat on Wednesday but ran out of time after interviewing his German-born wife Michaela Walczuch, 38, as a witness.

He was the last of ten men and women - four Brits, a German and five Portuguese nationals - quizzed this week on the Algarve at Scotland Yard’s request.

A British woman described as the wife of one of the Portuguese witnesses is also understood to have been questioned in the UK.

Pablo Blazquez Dominguez/Getty ImagesRobert Murat leaves Faro's Police Station during an investigation into the Madeleine McCann caseMr Murat left Faro's police station at late lunchtime with his lawyer
There was no immediate word on what Mr Murat had been asked or replied.

The interviews were conducted behind closed doors and Mr Pagarete declined to comment.

Michaela did not return to the police station with her husband today.

There was no sign either of Operation Grange boss Andy Redwood or DCI Nicola Wall, who is due to take charge of the British police probe into Madeleine’s disappearance when he retires later this month.

Mr Murat was questioned days after Madeleine went missing on May 3 2007 before being cleared a year later.

He is not suspected of any involvement in the youngster's disappearance, and said last month when it emerged he was facing questioning that he was happy to cooperate.

Speaking before he received his official notification, he said: "My conscience is clear and I have no problem speaking to police again."

GettyRobert Murat (R) and his wife leave Faro's Police StationMr Murat (R) and his wife Michaela Walczuch were also present at police station as witnesses
Michaela, Mr Murat's girlfriend when Madeleine vanished, was questioned three times as a witness after the youngster's disappearance.

A Portuguese lorry driver later came forward to say he had seen a blonde woman he said resembled the estate agent passing a blanket containing a child to a man on an Algarve farm the day after Madeleine vanished.

A Spanish woman also claimed she had spotted her in a town in northern Morocco in June 2007, moments after she had seen a girl who looked just like Madeleine.

Michaela's home was searched by Portuguese police after Madeleine disappeared.

Protesting her innocence in a December 2007 interview with a UK newspaper, she said: "I lost my faith not just in justice but in the whole system and everyone that supports it.

"The worst part is people putting me in this, knowing I have nothing to do with it.

"They have no feelings, no heart.

"They are completely empty.

"When Robert called me to tell me that there was a story about these sightings I went into town and I just saw my face on the front of all the papers.

"I felt sick."

This week's police quizzes were the first since four men were questioned as arguidos at the start of July.

All four - who included Russian businessman Sergey Malinka and a schizophrenic heroin addict - insisted they had nothing to do with Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

British police believe Madeleine was killed during a bungled burglary, a theory their Portuguese counterparts who are conducting their own parallel investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance have privately rubbished.

Parts of the Praia da Luz resort where the youngster vanished were dug up in June at Scotland Yard's request in a grim search for her body - but failed to yield any clues.

British police are now expected to seek permission to carry out new tests on DNA material taken from Madeleine’s apartment and held at a lab in Coimbra, northern Portugal.

Operation Grange officers visited the lab during a previous trip to the country in mid-October."
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 13 Dec - 7:26

all righty then. that's that lot done. who's left? Murat interviewed  - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sat 13 Dec - 9:14

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 13 Dec - 10:11

MET3 +Morocco...+..cuddle cats ...

The lorry driver article is old and he said he saw a BLOND women ....pass a blanket with a child in....

Blond women ...kM...blanket.....missing pink blanket....

But no connection tom the mccanns off course
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 13 Dec - 11:36

Do we know what samples are held in the lab in Coimbra ? Is there any chance the are some left of the blood samples behind the sofa or the fluids from the car ?

That would be a miracle I suppose.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next